• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shailene Woodley

hilduff

I don't know if this has been posted or not, if it has I apologize.

The daily beast wrote an article in August about Shailene Woodley's then upcoming movie The Spectacular Now. In the article it talks about the chemistry between Woodley and her co-star Miles Teller. I'll let you see for yourselves.

But the actors themselves have an obvious chemistry. During our interview, the pair sat on a couch side by side, taking turns playfully harassing each other. At one point, Woodley yelled, “RAWR!” and jumped on Teller’s lap (“Sorry, I’m trying to scare his hiccups away,” she said). And halfway through our conversation, Teller started tickling Woodley’s toes. When the subject of dancing came up, Teller stood up from his seat and walked to the center of the room, showcasing his favorite dance moves. “I’m really into the running man right now,” he said."

I know it doesn't say she had a reaction, but we can only hope that it wouldn't be reported if it did nothing.

Here is a link to the link to the article if you're interested in ready the whole thing:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08/02/the-sex-scenes-in-the-spectacular-now-are-awkward-honest-and-all-too-real.html

For those of you who don't know who she is, she is probably best known for being the star of the television series The Secret Life of the American Teenager. And she's 21 now so no need to worry in that regard.

Have a great day everyone!​

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back