• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Possible to become more ticklish after seeing chiropractor?

saratk

TMF Master
Just a thought as I go to my first appointment. I know with adjusting you a lot of it is to get your spine more aligned so your nerves will work better. If they work better, could that effect ticklishness?

This one guy I know started going about three years ago. I was tickling him pretty often at the time but I don't remember any sudden increase in sensitivity.

I guess in rare cases it could make a difference but your back would have to be seriously out of line to begin with to block your nerve sensation.

... spine more aligned so your nerves will work better.

So you're saying that you're hoping your chiropractor gets on your nerves?

Heyo!

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/bcYppAs6ZdI?hl=en_US&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/bcYppAs6ZdI?hl=en_US&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

I go to a Chiropractor all the time, I don't think i've gotten anymore ticklish than before. That being said... if it makes you feel better or prevents you from being in pain then you will be more ticklish then you would have been had you been sore, in pain, etc. Just like you can run better or do any physical activity if you're not in pain.

I had an incredibly handsome chiropractor for years with really strong hands who I always /wished/ would tickle me ... but he never did.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back