• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My astoundingly ticklish girlfriend reveals a bit more (/F)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
My girlfriend, Mallory, and I have been together for almost three years. She is 29, stunningly beautiful, 5'9", thin with sandy brown hair and pretty, size 7.5-8 feet. She is as stunningly ticklish as she is beautiful - as in, it's hard to believe someone could be this ticklish. In fact, she's so ticklish she consciously made an effort to "make herself less ticklish" or more realistically, maintain her composure better (it didn't really work all that well). She was known throughout her family growing up as being incredibly ticklish, and of essentially having a fear of being tickled. I once saw a random home video of her from around age 18-19, when she had dreadlocks, sitting around her family's living room and her dad move toward her and motion like he was going to tickle her. She put her hands up, cowered in fear, and begged, "No, no, no!" He didn't really do it, but I did see him tickle her recently, which I could post as a separate story sometime.

She's grown to accept my fetish, although for a while she had a hard time with it because, as I've alluded to, she was tickle tortured a lot as a kid and associates tickling with being powerless and helpless, in a negative way. One might think that having her tell stories instead of actually being tickled would be a happy medium (true tickling tales are my very favorite, and I enjoy them, in some way, even more than tickling itself), but sometimes even talking about times she's been tickled (even accidental tickles) makes her shut down because she starts to feel too vulnerable. Usually when she does tell a tickle story, it's short on details - I think sometimes she doesn't remember, and also she is still trying to understand exactly what it is I enjoy and find arousing.

She does have some really good ones, none of which I've written up here as a True Story, but some of which I've adapted as "historical fiction" you could say :) These include Mischief at the Spa (she and her sister really did get full body scrubs together and it tickled her a lot), Physical Therapy and a Sister's Revenge
(based on a true story of an abdomen massage Mallory got, which I should write up the true version of - it's pretty great), and Posing for a Picture (the first part of the story really happened, without the gang tickle).

The other day, Mallory and I were being "intimate" (she was giving me a footjob, actually - hopefully you all don't mind that detail here) and I decided to go for it, trying to get her to share something in the form of a tickle story. It had been a while, and I had stopped trying for a bit because she kept feeling too vulnerable every time. But I'd recently had a dream where she was telling me a tickling story and it made me fervently want to hear one. I wasn't able to unearth any torture gems like I'd been hoping for, but it was a great exchange nonetheless. Here's how the conversation went:

"That dream made me wonder if there were ever times in high school or college when friends tried to tickle you," I said (I had told her about the dream a few days before.

"I don't think friends really ever did...." she replied.

"You might've blocked it out. You know, that dream made me realize I wouldn't even be too jealous hearing a story about a guy tickling you."

"I can't really remember any....but my mom would tickle me sometimes."

"She would?" I got excited at the prospect of hearing some new details I'd never heard.

"Yeah, if I was lying around with an exposed midriff, she'd come up and run her finger down it. Or if I was lying with my bare foot up on the couch, sometimes she'd come by and quickly tickle it and I'd pull away."

I was excited to hear, but I'd also heard this before and the tickles she was describing were so quick. Since she'd brought up her mom, though, I wanted to see if she'd say again this line that I absolutely loved that her mom said during a pedicure once. "What was it that your mom said during that pedicure one time?"

"Hmm..I don't remember," she said. What I remember the line being was that Mallory was getting her foot scrubbed and having a hard time handling it, and her sister, Jocelyn was waiting in the wings for her pedicure. Their mom was there and said to the pedicurist, "You think this one's ticklish, just wait 'til you get to the next one!" I love the story because their mom acknowledges both of their extreme ticklishness. Jocelyn looks a lot like Mallory and is also incredibly beautiful. In some ways I was surprised Mallory was willing to tell me that story - admitting that her mom thinks her sister's feet are even more ticklish than hers - and another time when I tried to bring it up, just to confirm that I had the line right, Mallory said, "Oh, you mean how she said how ticklish we were?"

But I digress. Mallory didn't remember - or wouldn't go there again - but instead she said, "I do remember my mom asking me, when I started getting professional massages, how I could handle it because of how ticklish I am." Mallory had also told me that prior to ever getting a pedicure, her mom had warned her that she may not want to do it because it might be too ticklish for her.

"What did you tell her?"

"I told her I just do my best to try to stand it, and make faces and try to hold in my laughter."

I loved it. She was really willing to talk about how ticklish she was in this conversation - which was somewhat rare. So of course, I pressed onward.

"And what have you told her about how you try to handle it during a pedicure?"

"Well, she's been with me. I always laugh at some point during a pedicure, so she's seen that."

"You...always laugh? Every time?" As much as we've talked about pedicures over these three years, I was under the impression that they were very ticklish for her, but she didn't always necessarily laugh. Now she was admitting that every single time, she laughs. I couldn't believe this - it was music to my accidental-tickling-obsessed ears - and was close to losing my mind.

"Yes! They scrub the bottom of your foot with a pumice stone!"

"I know what they do....we've talked about this! But you never told me you laugh every time."

"Well, I do."

"What I don't understand is how you manage to hold still during pedicures if it tickles so much," I pressed.

"Well..." she looked at me as if I were foolish, and her tone of voice indicated the same thing. "...I can't...." She said it with such innocence, I loved it. I've had women tell true tickle stories in seductive voices, knowing how much they're torturing/delighting me, and there's definitely something to be said about that, but there's also something I love even more about when a woman talks so naively and nonchalantly about being tickled/ticklish. I've replayed this line again and again in my head over the past several days. It was so straightforward and definitive: "Well....I can't."

On the verge of exploding, I asked something like, "I thought you only flinched or pulled away once in a while..." It was another instance of realizing that she'd seemingly downplayed her ticklish reactions during pedicures in the past.

"No...I mean, I do it a lot..."

That was what ended the conversation, but I'll spare you the details of that. It was an amazingly erotic exchange for me, one that hopefully opened the possibility of more in the future.

--

I'd love to know what you think of these series of tales, what parts you enjoyed, and what questions you have. Feel free to reply or PM!

Great story. :feets: As time goes on, you will likely here more about her past tickling experiences. :D

Bravo, sir! Her shyness is adorable and you gotta love her willingness to talk about something that gets to her.

It may open her mind up in a way that helps her recall a time she got it bad.

Good story, and the fact the foot job was going on during is even better!!

Bravo for providing some treatment for the most overlooked and under-appreciated component of the whole fetish experience,.. namely, the verbal component. Your accounts always have the feel of real life. There are those of us for whom the thousand words are 'way better than the picture, eh?

Bravo for providing some treatment for the most overlooked and under-appreciated component of the whole fetish experience,.. namely, the verbal component. Your accounts always have the feel of real life. There are those of us for whom the thousand words are 'way better than the picture, eh?

Thanks so much. I'm really glad you enjoyed. UnsolvedMystery started this trend with some beautifully written fictional accounts in the same style, and I'm trying to playing with it more, working with both fiction and true stories. I've always LOVED hearing a first-hand account of a true story from a girlfriend or friend, and can't believe I didn't think of it sooner to try it out this way. But thankfully, Mr. Mystery has done us a good service and I hope we can continue to try it more and more!

And even in my stories not in this format, you're right, I do try to really draw out details about what the person was experiencing, thinking, feeling....and details about their physical reaction too. That's the stuff of beauty and eroticism for me.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back