• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread

Haven’t seen a date for it, if they are just starting it I’m assuming maybe some time next year then? So long from now :(

Spy Classroom episode10 19:40 f/f feet tickling ,a very good quality tickling scene

Last edited:
It's called Spy Classroom not Assasins Pride lmao. Shame about the lack of laughter but at least the animation was good.

Definitely feels like something's missing without any laughing tho…

Last edited:
that was very nice! anyone know if that scene is in the manga?

Edit: apparently the manga isn't up to date yet, but you can read the light novel scene here if anyone's interested in that. we got lucky, in the anime she tickled the feet but in the light novel she tickled the neck. just use ctrl f and search for tickle, it will show up at the bottom not on the small screen http://anyflip.com/pllja/hjni/basic/101-150

Last edited:
It was very cute honestly, I'd love see a gif of the tickling or something like that.

lhqhwMV.mp4

True, although I wish he would do more F/F tickling with Lucy instead of guys, cats, and robot arms. Ah well, still grateful

I 100% agree about robot arms, SO damn tired of those. Have no understand of this obsession with robot arms...

I'm pretty sure the majority of ticklers would rather tickle someone with their own hands than have some robot do it for them. It's a boring idea.

Speaking as someone who loves them robot arms, I think the appeal is mainly from the lee perspective.

-They don't get tired. They could even tickle someone indefinitely, so long as they're not switched off.
-They can't be bargained with. Whereas you can beg a human tickler, the machine won't stop no matter what you cry out. This really elevates the feeling of helplessness, which I crave.
-They're impersonal, which is more of a side-grade. It opens up the opportunity to be tickle-tortured in a room completely alone, with no one around who could even potentially save you.
-People only have two hands and take up space, but you can have any number of robot hands with no need to consider crowding or people bumping shoulders.

I could totally see how a ler would find them uninteresting, though.

I don’t mind the robot arms under certain circumstances, if they are being operated by a female and there’s some dialogue between her and the girls she’s using them on I am much more interested.

For me, tickling is meant to be interpersonal, so a good scene should emphasize that as much as possible. For example: In that Spy Classroom scene, if the girl had used her fingers instead of a brush, I would have liked it much more. It demonstrates a level of comfort between the two characters that makes the interaction feel more authentic. Scenes with robot arms are lame to me.

On a totally unrelated note, here's a */F scene from "Hana? no Koukou Joshi Golf Bu" ch.7 where two women have a ticklish reaction after stepping on grass barefoot, another */F from "Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken – Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou" ch.183 where the same thing happens with a bubbly spring, and one last M/F one from "打爆诸天" ch. 11 with standard tickle torture.

Attachments

• 007_006.jpg
    007_006.jpg
    510.4 KB · Views: 525
  • Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken – Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou Chapter 183.jpg
    Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken – Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou Chapter 183.jpg
    328.7 KB · Views: 508
  • 打爆诸天 第11话 7.png
    打爆诸天 第11话 7.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 460
  • 打爆诸天 第11话 8.png
    打爆诸天 第11话 8.png
    1,002.2 KB · Views: 379
For me, tickling is meant to be interpersonal, so a good scene should emphasize that as much as possible. For example: In that Spy Classroom scene, if the girl had used her fingers instead of a brush, I would have liked it much more. It demonstrates a level of comfort between the two characters that makes the interaction feel more authentic. Scenes with robot arms are lame to me.

On a totally unrelated note, here's a */F scene from "Hana? no Koukou Joshi Golf Bu" ch.7 where two women have a ticklish reaction after stepping on grass barefoot, another */F from "Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken – Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou" ch.183 where the same thing happens with a bubbly spring, and one last M/F one from "打爆诸天" ch. 11 with standard tickle torture.

Just used https://www.touhou.ai/imgtrans/, and it seems to translate pretty well:

fRjTBjf.png

Attachments

• fRjTBjf.png
    fRjTBjf.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 131
Speaking as someone who loves them robot arms, I think the appeal is mainly from the lee perspective.

-They don't get tired. They could even tickle someone indefinitely, so long as they're not switched off.
-They can't be bargained with. Whereas you can beg a human tickler, the machine won't stop no matter what you cry out. This really elevates the feeling of helplessness, which I crave.
-They're impersonal, which is more of a side-grade. It opens up the opportunity to be tickle-tortured in a room completely alone, with no one around who could even potentially save you.
-People only have two hands and take up space, but you can have any number of robot hands with no need to consider crowding or people bumping shoulders.

I could totally see how a ler would find them uninteresting, though.

Well said!

Okay, maybe someone can help me with THIS. There was a colored version of this picture. For anyone wondering, this is Sara Chiduoin from Your Turn to Die. Does anyone happen to have that colored version?

Attachments

• aab0e337-9427-4c1e-b968-7a8499d185d6.jpg
    aab0e337-9427-4c1e-b968-7a8499d185d6.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 615
The scene occurs in chapter 17 of the manga a barely there panel where u can see her laughing cuz someones tickling her under the water.
They completely embelished that scene, awesome. I wonder if theres gonna be a steamless version?

Wow, we've gotten a lot of good content lately. I hope it continues for the rest of the year :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back