• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread

I heard it's because those studios hired subcontracted studios of China in order to finish all the series in time, but because of the pandemic that renew in China, things got delayed so they no longer know when the situation will recover

wait. are u telling me chinese animators actually draw japanese cartoons?

i'm sorry i couldnt resist asking hte question on the off chance that my "japanese" cartoons were in fact chinese made xD

Found a scene in an anthology named:

異世界ダンジョンはエロトラップだらけ!コミックアンソ

**/F

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    337.2 KB · Views: 509
  • 2.png
    2.png
    393.5 KB · Views: 528
  • 3.png
    3.png
    413.2 KB · Views: 540
  • 4.png
    4.png
    435.5 KB · Views: 588
  • 5.png
    5.png
    376 KB · Views: 511
I thought i saw her crack a smile before waking up but maybe i'm looking too much into it :D

From Chapter 4 of the manga Kyojinhime Senki (巨神姫戦記)
By her reaction, they are probably tickling her feet while cleaning.

Attachments

• Kyojinhime Senki巨神姫戦記 ch 4.jpg
    Kyojinhime Senki巨神姫戦記 ch 4.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 543
darn, looks like another scene didnt get animated. tomo ep 5 this time, if i remember correctly in the original after tomo teases him when playing videogames he tickles her and bumps her boob with his hand. the scene instead is he just kinda quickly pins her against the bed behind them and he just stares at her akwardly. its weird cuz it even sounded like he mighta been tickling her but they just fudged the scene or cut it. so effing annoying they always do this.

i mean its really short but they just pussied out.

Attachments

• 2703477_1073_1528_302301.jpg
    2703477_1073_1528_302301.jpg
    280.5 KB · Views: 499
darn, looks like another scene didnt get animated. tomo ep 5 this time, if i remember correctly in the original after tomo teases him when playing videogames he tickles her and bumps her boob with his hand. the scene instead is he just kinda quickly pins her against the bed behind them and he just stares at her akwardly. its weird cuz it even sounded like he mighta been tickling her but they just fudged the scene or cut it. so effing annoying they always do this.

Anime studios "try not to butcher every single good scene in existence" challenge (impossible)

If it only happened a couple times, I'd agree. But it's something reoccuring too often to be a coincidence.

Hi so I recently found a program to raise the quality of images and they turn out really well! My free trial of it ends on the 12th so if anyone has any old/low res tickles scenes they want to look better, post them here and I'll do it for you.

Here are a few images I tried, I'll include the before and after.

Makai Gacha is Bitter 1 OLD.png Makai Gacha is Bitter 1.jpg Unknown 1 OLD.png Unknown 1.png Ore no Pet Life ga Harem ni Mieru Dato 1.png Ore no Pet Life ga Harem ni Mieru Dato 1 NEW.png

It also worked on this screenshot from an anime

Mai Otome 1.png Mai Otome 1 NEW.png

If it only happened a couple times, I'd agree. But it's something reoccuring too often to be a coincidence.

haha, don't worry, it is most definitely a coincidence. at worst its a 50/50 chance when it comes to a tickling scene, its just unfortunate that sometimes they just get delegated to extraneous/not necessary. We have to remember that they really animated Jun practically piano keying her sides in the first episode so its just the way it is.
Now you wanna go into conspiracy theories then lets talk about the actual trajedy that was 99% of the ommision of all of toloveru's would have been legendary tickling scenes. Fingers insanely crossed for the ayakashi triangle scene which seems significant enough to be animated. The tomo one was something that might have occured in only a second, the Ayakashi one looks like it might be anywhere from 3 to 5, or who knows maybe we'll even luck out like how we did with bubble girl and they go all out zooming in on ever juicy little tickle <3 Ayakashi IS a fanservice anime it would make more sense than less sense to animate a scene that was clearly drawn out in the spirit of it.

Hi so I recently found a program to raise the quality of images and they turn out really well! My free trial of it ends on the 12th so if anyone has any old/low res tickles scenes they want to look better, post them here and I'll do it for you.

Here are a few images I tried, I'll include the before and after.

View attachment 730001 View attachment 730002 View attachment 730003 View attachment 730004 View attachment 730005 View attachment 730006

It also worked on this screenshot from an anime

View attachment 730007 View attachment 730008

Impressive results!

Here's some manga pages and other art for upsizing.

Attachments

• m105.jpg
    m105.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 395
  • m299.jpg
    m299.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 359
  • m193.jpg
    m193.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 374
  • m114.jpg
    m114.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 325
  • m489.jpg
    m489.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 387
Part 2

Attachments

• gang13.jpg
    gang13.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 218
  • granblue11.jpg
    granblue11.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 184
  • granblue12.jpg
    granblue12.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 171
  • gunbuster.jpg
    gunbuster.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 236
  • machine9.jpg
    machine9.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 203
I don't know how much time this takes so I just dumped a bunch of images from my collection since no one else seemed to be taking advantage of this and it's a limited time window, but I'm not expecting everything I post to get upscaled. But if it's really easy and quick, I also have many other images I could post as long as you don't mind doing it.

Attachments

• negima.jpg
    negima.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 152
  • negima2.jpg
    negima2.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 176
  • ninja7.jpg
    ninja7.jpg
    580.1 KB · Views: 162
  • ninja8.jpg
    ninja8.jpg
    577.2 KB · Views: 148
  • superhero3.jpg
    superhero3.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 167
I can do all these, doesn’t take long for each. I’ll do them when I get home today!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back