• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread

stumbled upon a great panel from chapter 10 of:
Is It True That I Can Be Stronger If I Make Love The Devils Daughters?

Attachments

• df96d82960b0e828f1e2427fd0d61b360006.png
    df96d82960b0e828f1e2427fd0d61b360006.png
    904.1 KB · Views: 1,004
this was kinda cute/sexy. mage/bigginner mage, tied up by plants and she's searching the male listener for an artifact when she discovers he's/youre ticklish and proceeds to tease and tickle you. (no feet)
starts around 9:45
https://youtu.be/0SH0W0uipvc?t=585

I do wonder if Bao ever did the good ol' cultured tags tier list stream, given how unfiltered her streams are. Really would've liked to see her placement of the tickling tag... Just saying but uhhhh if anyone knows any info about that, do feel free to share~

She did one yesterday, here's the timestamps where it comes up. She has some meme placements on her list, but otherwise things are ordered by preference within each tier as well.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1597581938?t=1h56m
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1597581938?t=3h25m51s

Found a short scene in:

Mushoku Tensei Part 2 Episode 4
Starts at: 00:24
F/FF

https:// www.bilibili.tv/ en/video/2044319333?bstar_from=bstar-web.ugc-video-detail.related-recommend.all[/url]

Looks like we dug up a little more context are this oldie but goodie from a twitter post a few years ago https://twitter.com/yUUkiy_kAMatA/status/1064094163258359810
apparently from an anime/manga called ムスメット , "ryuusei sentai musumet" (Maybe RGB is appended to that particular occasion when theyre tickled?)
it also just appears to have been a one page thing in a Megami magazine but i couldnt find anything (not that i looked that hard though, dont really have any tools other than google)
When I look closer i can make out the dates 2003 and 2004 on one of the pages, its likely to old to track down. but its such a good scene weird it wasn't more popular.

the good thing is that most of the text is for the most part legible so if anyone feels up to even just trying to provide a type up of the japanese text that might be possible and it would be easy to translate from there. (actually looking at the text i would imagine you would have to be very familiar with japanese and kanji to probably actually do that some of the characters look pretty unreadable, sorry about that, maybe its an unreasonable thing I asked.)

EDIT: the poster of the tweet actually noticed my attention to it on twitter and replied with another better image of the page and where it was published along with the cover, it was very nice of him!

"Manga "ryuusei sentai musumet" serialized in "Megami Magazine" in 2004
It's novel "Musumet RGB"
This is the scene in episode 4 where Musumet is tickled and tortured by the enemy.
Appeared in the April 2004 issue"

AND

In Episode 3, I infiltrated the enemy base, but was hit by an electric attack and was forced to take off my swimsuit and be restrained.
The three sisters who resist torture but can't hold back their laughter and are shy are cute.

Attachments

• DsRr9zjV4AAG41Q.jpg
    DsRr9zjV4AAG41Q.jpg
    518.8 KB · Views: 485
  • DsRr90uVYAALdPs.jpg
    DsRr90uVYAALdPs.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 418
  • FeqoWKKUcAAzJPK.jpg
    FeqoWKKUcAAzJPK.jpg
    615 KB · Views: 446
  • FeqmZnqVIAQju7N.jpg
    FeqmZnqVIAQju7N.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 338
Last edited:
Looks like we dug up a little more context are this oldie but goodie from a twitter post a few years ago https://twitter.com/yUUkiy_kAMatA/status/1064094163258359810
apparently from an anime/manga called ムスメット , "ryuusei sentai musumet" (Maybe RGB is appended to that particular occasion when theyre tickled?)
it also just appears to have been a one page thing in a Megami magazine but i couldnt find anything (not that i looked that hard though, dont really have any tools other than google)
When I look closer i can make out the dates 2003 and 2004 on one of the pages, its likely to old to track down. but its such a good scene weird it wasn't more popular.

the good thing is that most of the text is for the most part legible so if anyone feels up to even just trying to provide a type up of the japanese text that might be possible and it would be easy to translate from there. (actually looking at the text i would imagine you would have to be very familiar with japanese and kanji to probably actually do that some of the characters look pretty unreadable, sorry about that, maybe its an unreasonable thing I asked.)

EDIT: the poster of the tweet actually noticed my attention to it on twitter and replied with another better image of the page and where it was published along with the cover, it was very nice of him!

"Manga "ryuusei sentai musumet" serialized in "Megami Magazine" in 2004
It's novel "Musumet RGB"
This is the scene in episode 4 where Musumet is tickled and tortured by the enemy.
Appeared in the April 2004 issue"

AND

In Episode 3, I infiltrated the enemy base, but was hit by an electric attack and was forced to take off my swimsuit and be restrained.
The three sisters who resist torture but can't hold back their laughter and are shy are cute.

Nice find! I remembered this from long ago but I couldnt find the magezine. If i am not mistaken the novel came with a manga. Not sure if it has the same story
It was a 5 novel and 5 manga short story.

くすぐられたのだからたまらない!

「ドウダー サマノ攻撃ハー」

「いや~! ドコ触ってるのよ~! く つ、くくく…!」

抵抗しつつ、笑いが溢れるブルー。

「み、水着が破けちゃった〜!

で、でも・・ うふふふ!」 ワンピースの水着が裂け、肌もあら

わになりつつも、やはり、笑いをこら えきれないグリーン。

抱腹絶倒!地獄のくすぐり攻撃!

「キャア~~~!」

秘密の実験室に悲鳴 書き渡る! っと思いきや...?

「キャハハハハ~!」

「く、くすぐった~い!」

「ソ、ソコはダメ~!」

響き渡ったのはムスメットの悲鳴で

はなく「爆笑魔人ワハッハー」による、 「くすぐり攻撃を受けての笑い声だっ

たのだ。

アームの先に装備された羽根バタキで、 全身をさすられて身悶えする、 グリー

ンとブルー

そして、ハンドでわきの下やおなかを くすぐられ、目に涙を浮かべながら笑 声をあげる紅。目を覚ましたとたん に、身体の自由を奪われて、いきなり

「あ~ん、涙が止まらな~い!

でも、でも、カ・イ・カ・ン!」 レッドに至っては喜んでいる?

3人はひたすら笑い続けるばかりで

秘密を喋りだす気配は全く無い。

それもそのはず、ムスメットたちは

「箸が転がっても可笑しい」お年頃。

「ワハッハー」の「くすぐり攻撃」など、 全く効きはしなかったのだ。

Copied this from google

Last edited:
Was is the SAO:p like canon, and does that mean the creator has a foot fetish?

im pretty sure this is not by Reki, it has a very different art style. but the SAO progressive mangas are official so this nice little service page is definitely canonized in my head xD

Found this lovely piece!

ジャイアントお嬢様 (Giant Lady) Ch 26

F/*

Attachments

• 12.png
    12.png
    277.6 KB · Views: 397
  • 11.png
    11.png
    267.6 KB · Views: 412
  • 10.png
    10.png
    259.2 KB · Views: 474
So is there someone here that knows a good translator or can translate comics/manga ? There are still some great ones not translated .

So these images were posted before, and someone said they were from a manga called “Lilith” but I’m unable to find it going off just the name. Can anyone find me where I can read the manga online (in English if possible), I will literally pay you... please anyone DEFB194D-B963-4C90-A459-57CD63B9C492.jpegDEFB194D-B963-4C90-A459-57CD63B9C492.jpeg

I've tried pretty hard to find the rest of this manga I'm pretty interested what the context of all the tickle scenes could be, but it's pretty hard to find.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back