• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread

Found an excellent F/F foot tickle interrogation scene in the Manhua "穿越做女王"

The purple haired character posing as a performing magician made their friend disappear during a trick and they are tickling the info out of her.

ac.qq.com/ComicView/index/id/629977/cid/22

Magician Tickle - 1.jpgMagician Tickle - 2.jpgMagician Tickle - 3.jpgMagician Tickle - 4.jpgMagician Tickle - 5.jpg

Found an excellent F/F foot tickle interrogation scene in the Manhua "穿越做女王"

The purple haired character posing as a performing magician made their friend disappear during a trick and they are tickling the info out of her.

ac.qq.com/ComicView/index/id/629977/cid/22

View attachment 671779View attachment 671780View attachment 671781View attachment 671783View attachment 671782

I remember posting this one a few years ago, it's good to be reminded of it! The lack of a singular art style always seemed odd to me, and the fact that it's so inconsistent makes me think it was either drawn by multiple people, or traced from multiple different manga. haha

Here's a new m/f feet scene from "Chastity Saver" 貞操拯救者 ch.45

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 590
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 583
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 562
That was cute! Also I thought I had stumbled upon something new as I tend to distinctly remember scenes posted here but I guess after over a decade I’m bound to miss something hehe.

Found this on twitter
Anyone know where this is from? It looks very cute
Part 1.jpgPart 2.jpg
Update
I found where this is from, is from Yu☆Gi☆Oh!: Sevens Episode 68
Is very quick and I don't think that the girl is even ticklish XD She laughs in a very forced manner but check out, it's something at least
https://9 anime-tv . com/yu%E2%98%86gi%E2%98%86oh-sevens-episode-68-english-sub
It starts around 20:10

Last edited:
Found this on twitter
Anyone know where this is from? It looks very cute
View attachment 671994View attachment 671995
Update
I found where this is from, is from Yu☆Gi☆Oh!: Sevens Episode 68
Is very quick and I don't think that the girl is even ticklish XD She laughs in a very forced manner but check out, it's something at least
https://9 anime-tv . com/yu%E2%98%86gi%E2%98%86oh-sevens-episode-68-english-sub
It starts around 20:10

Well for context, that’s actually one of the main male leads cross-dressing as Romin. You can actually hear his laugh slip from the high-pitched tone into his regular voice as the brushes tickle him as the scene goes on.

Well for context, that’s actually one of the main male leads cross-dressing as Romin. You can actually hear his laugh slip from the high-pitched tone into his regular voice as the brushes tickle him as the scene goes on.

It has been a while since I had been fooled by a trap XD Thanks for the explanation, I'm not familiar with the show
Still is a good quick scene

Your actually going to fucking do this again

Also Draco that image a few above is part of a small little tickling manga at the end of a tickling themed artbook packed full of pinups and a few stories. Actually that reminds me, I think I'll use some of those websites that let you rip the text out of images to strip the text out of the stories and to my best to run them through google translate and localize them as best I can. look forward to that guys ^^)b

Draco here is the full book, and the manga is at the end:
e-hentai.org/g/517032/bfadc3aa24/

Don't use Google Translate, seriously. DeepL is way more accurate when it comes to translating japanese. Just a tip.

Your actually going to fucking do this again

I admit I got heated last time, but at the same time, the reaction to someone saying "hey that's offensive, maybe don't say that" shouldn't be "UGH! AGAIN?!"

Implying that trans people and crossdressers only do it to "trap" and "trick" people is shitty; if for some reason, you don't see how it's offensive, or don't care, then I don't know what else to say for you to treat trans people like human beings.

I admit I got heated last time, but at the same time, the reaction to someone saying "hey that's offensive, maybe don't say that" shouldn't be "UGH! AGAIN?!"

Implying that trans people and crossdressers only do it to "trap" and "trick" people is shitty; if for some reason, you don't see how it's offensive, or don't care, then I don't know what else to say for you to treat trans people like human beings.

Here are some tips for you to get your point across without looking like a total douche.

1) Stop using "fucking" like its a none offensive language.
2) Stop pushing your opinion onto others.
3) Just PM him if your really are offended. Why must you start an argument? Your disruption is not only disrespecting everyone else here, its offensive to us trying to discuss on the actual topic

People only call them "traps" in anime because the animators try to bring out alot of feminity then drops a bomb that its a guy. In fact nobody in the anime that are called traps are transgender at all. You are the one taking traps out of context implying we use it offensively towards trans.
Stop getting mad at people talking about an anime. None of the characters are even trans/crossdressing on purpose.

So suck yourself.

If you have a problem with what someone is posting, please report the post to a mod instead of derailing this thread.
This is so exhausting, and it drains enthusiasm to post scenes.

woah! so i took a look alook at translating some of the stories i mentioned earlier from that anthology and they do not hold back, so far of the the 3 that I've kinda previewed, whoever it is being tickled basically get tickled until they come, even the the male protagonist in the last story who had done all the tickling in the previous stories. he kinda gets karma, is made to dress up in a dress, lots of being teased that he looks/sounds like a girl while tentacles tickle him all over even one going up his butt and wiggling and tickling him until he comes. the images in the book didnt do the scenes enough justice ^^ (uh oh on ex/enhentai i actually left out one of the pages of the story of chris-kun being tickled)

Hey everyone, chapter 10 of Yuri SM de Futari no Kimochi wa Tsunagarimasu ka? has been translated. Very good f/f scene, enjoy:
mangamiso.net/manga/yuri-sm-de-futari-no-kimochi-wa-tsunagarimasu-ka/chapter-10-654195

Seems like the author opens up to tickling play! I want to see the protagonists to engage in tickling too

F/F side tickling in "Let's Make a Mug Too."

Around 9:36 minutes into the episode.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back