• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread

Just for the record folks, don't limit yourself to using desperado_flare's method for just anime and manga scenes.

There are lots of gacha games and the like that have voiced scenes as well, and the acting is fantastic!

I usually found these by using the method on various wikis for said series and found these:

Here are two scenes from the Revue Starlight gacha game:

https://youtu.be/KUvggxMllqY?list=LL&t=378
(I couldn't find this one in English, but there's a transcript on the Wiki. Look for Princess Kaguya Tamao Tomoe/Bond Story)

https://youtu.be/5GUH9KGIo4U?list=LL&t=364

As well as two scenes from the BanG Dream game:

https://youtu.be/zxav7dFqJgc?list=LL&t=290

https://youtu.be/BPWfKj0aBck?list=LL&t=434

It's all done with visual novel sprites, but the voice acting is great for all of them.

koala/m foot tickle from crayon shin chan. brief in this short clip: iqiyi.com/v_19rvq291sk.html

m/m foot: Gegege no kitarou
m/m foot: Yongbi

gegege_no_kitarou_44_13.jpggegege_no_kitarou_44_14.jpg yongbi_38_16.jpgyongbi_38_17.jpgyongbi_38_18.jpgyongbi_38_19.jpg

Dam , from what series are those ? Especially the first two . Great posts.

Some Manhwa/Manhua scenes for you guys

1. Hold my hand chapter 41: M/F Feet: from what I gather the girl is faking a coma
2. Unknown: M/F Feet: No idea but looks like she insulted his lil hair poofy.

hold-my-hand_chapter-41_1.pnghold-my-hand_chapter-41_2.pngRedhead_1.pngRedhead_2.pngRedhead_3.png

Some more as I've been doing some major sleuthing.

I picked up a demon lord as a maid chapter 3: M/F Feet and upperbody: Punishment for the maid!

i-picked-up-a-demon-lord-as-a-maid_chapter-3_1.pngi-picked-up-a-demon-lord-as-a-maid_chapter-3_2.pngi-picked-up-a-demon-lord-as-a-maid_chapter-3_3.pngi-picked-up-a-demon-lord-as-a-maid_chapter-3_4.pngi-picked-up-a-demon-lord-as-a-maid_chapter-3_5.pngi-picked-up-a-demon-lord-as-a-maid_chapter-3_6.png

Some Manhwa/Manhua scenes for you guys

1. Hold my hand chapter 41: M/F Feet: from what I gather the girl is faking a coma
2. Unknown: M/F Feet: No idea but looks like she insulted his lil hair poofy.

Thanks for all of these great posts!
Second scene is from Delusional Theory (妄想理论) ch.16, I think I also posted it a little while back.

Taming the possessive girl chapter 184: M/F foot: I like this one a lot, nice seeing an older woman get it for a change. Context I'm unsure of.

taming-the-possessive-girl_chapter-184_1.pngtaming-the-possessive-girl_chapter-184_2.pngtaming-the-possessive-girl_chapter-184_3.pngtaming-the-possessive-girl_chapter-184_4.png

Thanks for all of these great posts!
Second scene is from Delusional Theory (妄想理论) ch.16, I think I also posted it a little while back.

Ah I thought you may have but I was unsure, I had a quick skim through the thread to refresh my memory.

and to end this series of posts:

San Yan Xiao Tian-lu chapter 110: M/F Foot

san-yan-xiao-tian-lu_chapter_110_1.png san-yan-xiao-tian-lu_chapter_110_2.png san-yan-xiao-tian-lu_chapter_110_3.png

Looks like the upcoming Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid S anime will have foot tickling at some episode. Looks like a competition or punishment of Tohru and Elma
youtube.com/watch?v=rsZGiaTMa24&t=57s

Last edited:
Looks like the upcoming Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid S anime will have foot tickling at some episode. Looks like a competition or punishment of Tohru and Elma
youtube.com/watch?v=rsZGiaTMa24&t=57s

That looks great indeed , but i wonder is it anime only ? Because i don't see it in the manga from what i read, bout the main series and the Kanna spin-of .
Never expected for bout to be tickled and by Kana and the new girl , look like helish torture for them .

That looks great indeed , but i wonder is it anime only ? Because i don't see it in the manga from what i read, bout the main series and the Kanna spin-of .
Never expected for bout to be tickled and by Kana and the new girl , look like helish torture for them .

Elma also has a spin-off so maybe it's in that.

Just a heads up that shin chan koala/m foot tickle link is dead, but I found out the name of the movie it's from.

"Crayon Shin-chan: Honeymoon Hurricane ~The Lost Hiroshi~" 2019 movie.

I found this cute scene here https:// aniwatch.pro /watch/ kaijuu-girls-kuro-ultra-kaijuu-gijinka-keikaku-YXAq-episode-full/ (just remove the spaces)
It's a little short Tentacle/F scene, not much laughter unfortunately but at least is very cute, it starts around the 51:13 and it does continues for a little while in some background scenes

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back