• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ellen DeGeneres show (f/f feet)

Chullaxoth

TMF Regular
Ellen gave away a spa package to guests and at the end of the segment pulled back the covers on the model getting a massage and tickled her feet a bit.

View attachment ellentkl1.mp4

(maybe someone can convert to avi or wmv?)

Nice find, here's a .wmv

Attachments

• ellentkl1_WMV V9.wmv
    2.3 MB · Views: 1,885
Great clip! :thumbsup: Ellen seems to be quite the tickler based on some other clips that have popped up! :clap:

I agree, great clip! Nowhere to escape, just the anticipation of what's coming as her feet are uncovered. Especially with a celebrity involved. Thanks for sharing.

I love that Ellen has no reservations about getting touchy-feely with people. I know a lot of lesbians in my personal life who behave the same way she does, but very few straight women seem so gleefully eager to behave like this.

Awesome clip. It appears that she does enjoy touching and tickling others. I would love to have been in that studio audience to have seen how long she tickled her feet for.

Love the helplessness of the model. Don't suppose anyone knows any details of her? From what we can see she looks gorgeous and obviously ticklish from her reactions.

Imagine they came back from the commercial break and Ellen was still going for it!!! :woot2:

Ellen does seem to have an inner ticklephile brewing inside of her. I can just imagine how much tickling Portia goes through on a regular basis at home lol

Great clip :) And I agree about Ellen, this is right in her wheelhouse. Tickling people and scaring people and pranking people are all on the same spectrum of tweaking people to make them react.

The best case scenario is that she gets a kick out of it like she has other things like this, and for a while it keeps happening.

The worse case scenario is that a bunch of fetishists start writing to the show and creep everyone out, and we never see anything like this again.

I caught that, Ellen, you cute little sneak. And like one poster said, I think she would definitely be enjoying tickling Portia at home. Who wouldn't with those lovely feet?

Last edited:
I saw this live on the show and thought it was adorable! The woman she tickles is a staff member called Lauren. Ellen often makes her do hilarious skits or embarrassing tasks, so this was all in a days work for her really. None the less, it was a pleasure to view from a fetishist's point of view. Very spontaneous and skillful on Ellen's part ;)

I just found a little bit more (no tickling unfortunately). Here name is Lauren Pomerantz. You can see what she looks like:

http://www. ellentv.com/2013/12/19/its-day-11-of-12-days/

(Remove ^^ the space)

I just found a little bit more (no tickling unfortunately). Here name is Lauren Pomerantz. You can see what she looks like:

http://www. ellentv.com/2013/12/19/its-day-11-of-12-days/

(Remove ^^ the space)

The still from the video before you press play is pretty sweet. If only the clip was shot from the same angle. Here's to hoping one pops up in the future.

46512.png

And a still image.....

121913-11073-12daysday11-1200x630.jpg

"Pomerantz, who serves as a writer and producer on the Telepictures' syndicated Ellen,"

Great tickling video!

Ellen likes to tickle, she tickled Jennifer Aniston, too.

Dude. How the hell did I miss this episode? When was this? Did ya see the look on her face? Haha

Im not from the US but only time i see her, shes playing with feet. Foot fetish?

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back