• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laurel and Hardy cartoon Episode

blacky21

TMF Poster
Hey guys,

I'm searching for an Episode of the cartoon series, which should be named 'Always leave 'Em gigglin'

Also found a more describing source : http://www.bcdb.com/cartoon_story/18925-Always_Leave_Em_Gigglin.html

Please check if anyone is able to post a short of the tickling action happening in this episode as they two try to catch the giggler and get stuck with their feet in a box contraption and beeing foottickled.

Thanks folks

no tickling

the box was a jack-in-the-box that had a gun and shot Ollie in the face causing that cartoon smokie face look after. Lots of laughing, no tickling

htps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgoEkUD9rd4&index=64&list=PL7xcoPMYgX7n7HGRGVu6Tav2pchQ67Fbe

then I'll will get working on that. To be honest I really wanted there to be a tickling scene I was just disappointed that it wasn't in the episode where it would have made sense ("Always Leave Em Giggling" is like an invitation for a tickle scene)......I'll see what I can find

thank you

went through a bunch of them that were online and no tickling so far. They battle "bad guys" in like every third episode. Do you remember what the bad guys looked like? What was the theme? Whatever other info you can give would be appreciated as there are alot of episodes from them. Thanks

to my knowledge, all the english versions of the toon are all on YT or DM. I did come across "Tale Of A Sale" and it was just them selling crap door to door. The other two I don't remember coming across those titles on the French L&H YT account so one of them may be your winner. I'll keep checking and see if I can find other language titles and maybe will land it. Thanks for the description as that helps alot.

although its in Italian.......jackpot

htps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffOJgS61eZc&list=PLrX5CckibMaYJwGTlMdzTW5Wix-KB_hVo&index=51

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back