• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

thanks to Elissa919 and her girlfriend Ally

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Comments left here are always greatly appreciated.

The end of the beginning.
Inspired by Elissa919
Written by ticklishscribe,
c.

“I have evil plans for you today sweetness.”

Ally looked down at a very tied and spread-eagled Elissa, patted the girl’s right cheek, then leaned forward and kissed her. Elissa squirmed, and even though she was blindfolded, she closed her eyes and shook her head and Ally kissed her again. Trickles of sweat began to slowly meander down her body and she tensed in her bondage. A barely audible “shit” came from her lips as Ally got up off the bed and she could hear socked feet padding about the room.

Both Ally and Elissa were swim-suit issues unto themselves and Elissa looked even more so tied to the bed. Ally loved it when Elissa wore her g string bikinis as there was very little skin left uncovered and plenty of skin for her to tease, tickle and torment. This always drove Elissa crazy when she did, but being bound to the bed there was nothing she could do. And being blindfolded made it worse, especially when she could hear her moving. Ally had a habit of moving almost silently and that unnerved her as she listened for any sound the girl was making.

“Should I make you sweat buckets now,” Ally whispered in Elissa’s left ear. “Or should I slowly build you up till you’re screaming, begging and promising me anything. Do you want me to play some music? The subterranean symphony; I know, and love, how those synthesized flutes creep you out.”

Elissa breathed a hissed “shit,” and writhed all over, straining at the bonds that held her.

“Build you up slowly with flutes? Fine by me. Do you have any last requests?”

Elissa hissed the word shit again and continued to squirm and now began to writhe, causing Ally to gutturally giggle and begin single finger stroking her left ear. Elissa’s head snapped from side to side and Ally giggled again and continued stroking. She also began stroking the right ear as well and Elissa couldn’t keep both protected and continued to writhe.

“Someone has itchy ears? Do you want me to scratch them?”

Ally laughed.

Elissa tried to answer back but her voice was gone, stolen by fear and apprehension.

Ally now stroked both ears at once and Elissa continued to writhe, desperately trying to keep her ears from the girls’ evil touch. Her fingers were incessant, stroking, feeling, teasing, until she suddenly stopped.

“Do you know what index fingers are for sweetness?”

Ellissa didn’t have time to react as single fingers began lightly and rapidly stroking the deepest recesses of her armpits and she screamed and rocketed off the bed, arching her back in the worst way. The fingers were light and feathery in touch and they never stayed connected to her skin for more than a brief moment, but that was enough and she screamed with laughter at each touch.

“Who’s got the armpits, who’s got the armpits?” Ally laughed “Who’s got the orgasmic armpits.”

Elissa didn’t want to hear that and she definitely didn’t want to feel the fingers that were now murdering her. She screamed louder as all five fingers entered each armpit and dug in deep and rocketed off the bed again. Ally’s relentless and torturous tickling fingers were everywhere, stroking and teasing, digging in and wrenching and wrecking those pits. Ally was a tickle torturer with a capital torture.

“I’m going to make you suffer sweetheart. This is nothing compared to what’s coming up. Aren’t you just so precious.” Ally commented with a fiendish giggle. “Those big blue eyes pleading with piteous abandon, lips quivering with the chills of what’s to come and a voice so virginally innocent and insecure. OOOH, You just make me want to tickle you all day!”

Elissa was off and screaming non-stop and bucking as well. Ally was having great fun tormenting her armpits with a diabolical and methodical fiendishness and she expertly picked away at them, demolishing them one millimetre at a time. She ignored Elissa’s pleas and continued demolishing her armpits. Elissa was in total panic and was on the verge of going insane. While she had been tickled before, this was far beyond even her wildest nightmares and what she had experienced before. She felt sure that she would be wrecked; that her sanity would be thoroughly demolished. While she knew that Ally was showing no signs of mercy or even knowing what the word meant, a small part of her still held out for the hope that some minute scrap of mercy would be granted to her.

But Ally increased the pace of the tickling, thoroughly torturing her armpits non-stop and enjoying every second of her torment. And the torment was increasing even more as Ally now added Elissa’s top ribs into the tickling. There were assaulted and firmly rubbed all over and under. She had a way of getting under the ribs and tickling from below and this torture was driving Elissa thoroughly crazy.

Elissa bucked, writhed and screamed relentlessly, trying desperately to avoid the fiendishly torturous and relentless fingers. Her entire body ached and her writhing now came in almost non-stop jerks. Her laughter went from screaming to guttural to silent, but she never stopped laughing.

“Are we having fun yet sweetheart? Are we having the time of our life and do we want more? I know I do, but what about you? I don’t hear you answering and I need to know.”

Elissa couldn’t respond as her laughter had stolen her voice.

She left the tender ribs and now spider tickled Elissa’s milky-white tummy. Like the armpits and ribs, each stroke was pure torture and she tried squirming out of reach. But Ally just kept on tickling and tickling and tickling. She dug her fingers into the tummy once more, setting off another round of screams. The more Elissa screamed the more Ally tickled.

“Thigh time!”

Elissa shrieked and again rocketed off the bed as Ally’s fingers dug into the tender thighs, right next to her crotch. The torturous girl was tickling right next to her pussy and she could feel the heat building up within her and the urgency to cum.

Mmmmmm I’m getting so close to nirvana here I’m ready to explode. And by the way you’re twitching, I think we could both have a coming out party right now.”

Elissa shrieked once more and writhed all over, desperately trying to get away from the torturous fingers. She was dangerously close to cumming, and that was the last thing she wanted Ally to know. But Ally was dangerously close to knowing it and making it happen. What was unnerving Elissa was the fact that when she did cum, she was a hundred percent more sensitive and that made her one hundred percent more ticklish.

A quick dig into the back of the thighs sent the poor girl shrieking once more and Ally laughed back at her.

“You’re exquisite sweetness; you can be screwed, even without having sex.”

That was something Elissa didn’t want to hear and she continued to writhe all over, desperately seeking refuge. She shrieked once more as two hands dug into her knees and again she rocketed off the bed then fell back writhing.

The hands and fingers were pure torture.

“I’m getting closer to your feet sweetness and the closer I get the worse off you’ll be.”

Alissa writhed her feet all over, toes clenching and her back arching in the worst way once more. The moment she dreaded had arrived and Ally was in one of her more torturous moods. She screamed and fought with every ounce of strength she had and clenched her toes hard once more.

“How nice to be able to see those writhing toes, those frantically hysterical writhing toes? Come now, that’s how I like your foot the best. And you keeping your bare feet from me isn’t nice, now is it? I know how you prefer restricted movement, screaming, hysterical laughter and pleading and how I could “seriously go on for hours” if you let me. I love the fact that you feel it can turn into torture if prolonged or if the person can't stand it- but that it doesn't concern you.”

Elissa screamed as she felt the first light touch of her toes on her left foot, then the right one and she screamed again and writhed even more as Ally now plucked the toes, plucking each toe of her left foot. Each tweak and pluck was worse than the last and the poor girl squealed and screamed. Her body was continuous bucking and writhing and her toes flailing about, clenching then splaying only to clench once more. The light touches continued, now with the occasional tweaking of the toes and even still, some occasional kisses thrown in for good measure. She now began bending them back one by one and wriggling a single finger in the joints, setting Elissa off into further bouts of bucking, writhing and screaming and now begging, whenever she could find her voice.

“Oh the fiendishly torturous things that I have planned for your feet and the rest of your body as well. And there isn’t a fucking thing you can do about it. And on that note, what’s say I do some extensive edging now then, when I am good and ready, give you the most drawn out, torturously mind wrenching orgasm you have ever had, complete with you giving me buckets of cum.”

Elissa suddenly found her voice again, but only long enough to yell no, before it trailed off into laughter once more. Ally laughed and continued plucking the toes. She plucked them randomly one by one and Elissa screamed and then began laughing hysterically, her deep laugh almost fading off into oblivion.

“I’ve done with the plucking, how about some sucking?”

Elissa screamed and bucked once more as Ally’s tongue encircled her left big toe and lightly licked the tender joint. Ally separated the big toe away from the other toes to totally surround, capture and dominate it and Elissa continued to go wild. Now the second toes came under sensual attack and Elissa arched her back in the worst way and screamed for all she was worth.

“Middle toes are my tongue’s favorite sweetness, and you’ve got the toes that will definitely satisfy it no end. So give into me and let me feast with ravenous abandon and fervid ferociousness.”

Ally’s tongue now encircled the fourth toe on the left foot and the poor girl bucked harder.

“LEAVE MY FUCKING GOD DAMN TOES ALONE!!!” The scream was intense and Ally laughed in reply.

“Sorry sweetness, but these are toe-tally awesome and so I must have them. I know you understand.”

Elissa screamed and bucked even harder, legs pumping and feet jerking. The grip on her left foot was firm and the tongue murderous and she continued to scream and laugh. She couldn’t take it anymore, her toes couldn’t take it anymore but Ally could dish it out all she wanted as she had total control.

Ally now dug in under the toes and scrunched in for all she was worth and poor Elissa screamed and rocketed off the bed once more. The screams of laughter were constant and her bucking and writhing was almost a blur. Ally could tell that the poor girl’s mind was almost shattered and on the verge of oblivion, but she didn’t care, wanting to take it one step further and really put her through hell. Still another scream as Ally added some ravenous toe and arch nibbling to the left foot and even some sporadic nibbling of the heel as well. Tickle payments were her speciality and revenge was her tool of choice, making Elissa pay personified. Toes, arches, balls of the feet, insteps and heels; wherever she could inflict the most damage to drive the girl insane.

Suddenly she stopped and Elissa grabbed for as much air as possible, her writhing subsiding and laughter fading. Ally came up to her head and began sensually kissing her and Elissa eagerly kissed back. Ally pressed home the kisses, kissing firmer and firmer and then giggled evilly. Elissa had no time to react as fingers eagerly began spidering her armpits and the kissing continued. The tickling was murder and the kisses were heavenly and she couldn’t laugh as both went on and on. A shriek was muffled as Ally began stroking, teasing and massaging the poor girl’s left nipple and then the entire breast.

“Someone has it bad here sweetness.” Ally momentarily stopped kissing, then resumed in earnest. The poor girl was going insane, desperately needing relief and now desperately wanting to cum.

Ally continued kissing and spoke as she did so.

I can tell you’ve got it bad sweetness; that that now fervidly ravenous pussy of yours is craving to be stroked, teased and made to cum. You want me to get you off in the most earthy and moist to wet way. You want me to kiss and nibble you there to make you cum buckets, to make you scream with ecstasy and then lick you until you’re raw and wanting.”

Elissa screamed through the kisses, wanting that no end, but not wanting it as she knew that Ally could easily torture her with it personified. Heaven and hell had arrived at the same time and the battle of wills raged on. She saw Ally moving and wriggled and writhed her hips to be ready for the assault. A flicker of fingernails made her scream again, then burst into guttural laughter and frantic writhing. Ally had the upper hand everywhere she went and the tickling went on and on; fingers flying over her soles tickling under and in between the toes, raking the arches and balls of the feet and never falling into a pattern that Elissa could get used to.

“Keep it up sweetness, I’ll get to that pussy - eventually.”

Elissa screamed once more and rocketed off the bed.

“YOU ARE FUCKING EVIL!!!”

“Yes and I’m going to stay that way!”

The now nibbling of her toes brought forth another scream and another round of laughter and Ally laughed back at her then continued nibbling. Her feet were on fire once more and Ally was fueling that fire with ravenous abandon.

“Arch time again?

Elissa screamed, knowing that her arches were so dammed ticklish she couldn’t stand it. What was worse was that Ally knew it and used that at every opportunity. She continued bucking and writhing her feet as Ally now slowly began bending her toes back. The girl now trailed her finger down the centerline of the sole, stroked the heel for a moment then trailed back up only this time tracing the arch and ball of the foot. Elissa screamed again and violently writhed and desperately tried to clench her toes but Ally’s right hand held them firm and fast, and still more stroking, digging and tracing; almost gang tickling the foot and Elissa definitely didn’t like that. She screamed and laughed like a maniac and desperately wrenched her foot in Ally’s grip, trying desperately to pull it free. She was slowly losing her senses, slowly losing control and quickly going insane because of it. Ally was still gaining the upper hand as she had done so many times before and this in itself was driving Elissa crazy. Each stroke seemed worse than the last; ten times worse in fact and she desperately tried to buck and writhe her foot out of Ally’s grip. But Ally just kept on tickling, causing Elissa to buck and writhe more and the poor girl to laugh even more intensely and even hiss the F word then shriek with laughter, continue to writhe, desperately trying to wrench her foot free. The finger was murder, relentless and incessant in stroking her sole and she bucked like crazy.

Ally turned and looked back at her writhing victim, then turned back to the foot and slowly began kissing the toes one by one. Elissa squealed and continued laughing, her foot writhing even more as Ally wrapped two hands around it, then resumed kissing. She not only kissed the tips of the toes but under and in between them as well, kissing and even nibbling each joint, sending Elissa in to hysterical convulsions of insane laughter.

“Mmmmmm, these joints are extra exquisite today and so I must take extra time with them and be very sadistically sensual. I never get tired of your toes.”

Elissa screamed and violently pulled at her bonds, practically moving the bed she was tied to. She could feel Ally’s lips forming around her toes and joints and now feel the girl’s tongue snaking in between. The slithering tongue made her laugh even more and made her writhe even more intensely. She screamed, feeling her big toe being slowly bent back and screamed again as the tongue tickled over the soft skin and once more down in between. After a few moments on the big toe Ally started in on the second toe and Elissa screamed again, writhing intensely. She could feel all five toes being slowly bent back and the finger now stroking all five joints from side to side. This drove her further wild and she increased her bucking and writhing.

Elissa didn’t want the finger now continuously stroking up and down the sole again. She continued to scream and laugh, trying to form words to beg Ally to stop. To obtain any sort of mercy and/or refuge from the merciless tickling. She needed relief, needed to be free, needed to be anywhere but where she was. Ally was being extra evil today, taking her to a new level and beyond; torturing her with more ferocity than she had ever done before. Ally once again dug into the left arch with ten fingers and was delighted as Elissa screamed incoherently and volcanically shook the bed. The bed was getting a good workout and so was Elissa and this delighted Ally no end. Her ten fingers glided over the oily arch, flying faster, digging deeper and tickling more torturously than before. Moving over to the right foot she was met with the same exquisite reaction and she tickled even harder. Elissa violently rocketed off the bed and screamed for all she was worth. Ally’s fingers were everywhere, digging into and probing the deep recesses, spider tickling the fringes. And her fingers were merciless, relentless and torturous, really working her into frenzy.

“You know what, I need to get you in the mood. I need to get that pussy and all mellowed out. I’m thirsty for a raging river of your love honey.” And with that she began to stroke Elissa there, her fingers stroking and teasing the tender lips, causing them to flinch and pulsate.

Elissa giggled at this latest touch, but also began moaning as well. Her giggles returned when Ally brought more fingers into play and also began stroking her inner thighs. She used just the tip of her fingers on the already reddening lips and stroked in between them. Elissa tried everything to close her legs, but it was impossible. She could feel an orgasm coming on, feel it welling up inside of her, her loins ready to explode.

“I want you to have the biggest orgasm you’ve ever had sweetness, because it has been proven that after an orgasm a woman is 100% more ticklish and I want you the maximum ticklish when I return to your feet.

Elissa screamed and put every ounce of strength into closing her legs, but she couldn’t. She also tried desperately to stop the orgasm welling up inside of her, but it was no use. Her loins exploded and a rich geyser of love juices erupted forth.

Ally giggled and pinched the lips.

“You sweetness; are the gift that keeps on giving. And since I’ve only just started and since you’re now one hundred percent more ticklish, this is going to be a long day for you. And a long night as well. Let's remove this blindfold shall we, I want to see those beautiful big terrorized eyes. And there's some people I want you to meet too.”

Elissa turned at the sound of a door opening and saw Ally’s friends, Arianne, Cheyanne, Jade and Merrel walking in and now surrounding her.

“Hello sweetness; you’re secret’s out and you’re screwed.”

Elissa shrieked as the CD player began playing subterranean symphony and another girl turned out the lights.

Last edited:
Wow!! Another fantastic piece of work!!! Amazing!! Can't wait until your next story!!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back