• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shawn Killinger (QVC Host)

Schmuck6923

Haven't seen this one posted before, found it while browsing.

From her blog (written in 2011):

Hi all,

Back from vacay. There are no words, other than pure perfection. Four days of being voluntarily stranded on a desert island was absolute bliss. I came home feeling so much less stressed and tense. Perhaps it was the Thai massage. OMG, they stretch you and bend you in all the yoga ways, and your body just feels awesome. Of course, I giggled uncontrollably at the outset... something a little ticklish about me. Ate lychees and fresh fruit every morning (after dodging and running from tiny spiny tailed lizards who somehow enjoyed stalking every path I walked down) and at night, prawns so big they almost resembled boomerangs. And the best part, other than the water so clear I got choked up looking at it from the plane thinking, "How can you not believe in God when you see this?" was that for four days I entirely turned my phone off, had no contact with anyone other than the people I was with, and the biggest decision I had to make was, "Will we start at the pool and migrate to the beach, or vice versa?" I just want to go back right now. BTW, the resort manager looks just like Gordon Ramsay (secret crush) and I rode home on the plane next to Jameer Nelson from the Orlando Magic and his family. What a sweet, lovely guy. He told me he once bought a pair of earrings from QVC. Woo hoo!

Here's the link, she's even got a couple of feet pics to boot:
http://community.qvc.com/blogs/beau...eer-burger-recipeand-my-upcoming-quacker.aspx

Excellent. I've heard of Shawn. She has very nice feet. Thanks!

Excellent find. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: And an added bonus with some feets pics! :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back