• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who are your celebrity tickle-crushes?

My crushes would be as lee Amanda Seyfried
As ler Annette Benning
I know Annette may be a stretch to some but she seems like a dominant woman and is kinda cute!

Julianne Moore

Attachments

• Up for a tickle fight? .jpg
    Up for a tickle fight? .jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 86
As Lees, I could vote for a bunch but id say for a top three, Jenna Fischer, Anne Hathaway and Leslie Mann

Selena Gomez
1.Selena Gomez.jpg

Megan Fox
5.Megan Fox.jpg

Katy Perry
6.Katy Perry.JPG

Taylor Swift
23.Taylor Swift.JPG

Sofia Vergara
26.Sofia Vergara.jpg

Last edited:
as a lee:

Fictional, live-action: Annie Edison (Community), Daenerys Targaryen (Game of Thrones)
Non-fictional: too many ;-)

as a ler:

Fictional, animated: Leela (Futurama)
Fictional, live action: Cersei Lannister (Gam of Thrones), Debra Morgan (Dexter)
Non-fictional: Cate Blanchett, Mila Kunis, Heidi Klum, Jennifer Lawrence

TNA Wrestler Velvet Sky, Julianna Margulies, Katie Couric, Kat Dennings, MSNBC host Alex Wagner,and Beth Behrs. I would love to tie and tickle all of their feet.

As lees, I would like Kyla Pratt, Kaley Cuoco, Amanda Bynes, Anne Hathaway, Melissa Joan Hart, and Alyssa Milano.

1.Mila Kunis
3.Mila Kunis.jpg

2.Kim Kardashian
7.Kim Kardashian.JPG

3.Scarlett Johansson
8.Scarlett Johansson.jpeg

4.Margot Robbie
25.Margot Robbie.jpg

5.Anna Silk
97.Anna Silk.jpg

Last edited:
Fictional, Animated: Daphne Blake, Velma Dinkley, Jessica Rabbit, Lois Griffin, Foxxy Love, Linka (Captain Planet), Gi (Captain Planet), Pocahontas, Luanne (King of the Hill), Nancy Gribble

Nonfictional: Rosario Dawson, Tara Holt, Lacey Chabert, Jaime King, Kimora Lee, Lucy Liu, Ilary Blasi, Odette Annable, Jodi Lyn O'Keefe

All Lees.

katee sackhoff. she just has a laugh so real that you just know she just has to be ticklish...and i saw a picture, actually have it printed off of her having a ticklish reaction to someone putting makeup under her arm....id love to get ahold of her feet...and her ribs...

i know i would be showing my age, but i have to go old school. maybe other will appreciate these 3 too:

Dawn Wells (MaryAnn from Gilligan's Island)
Joyce Dewitt (Janet from 3's company)
Katey Sagal (Peg Bundy from Married with Children)

Wow, there're so many! Colbie Caillat is a doll! Who wouldn't want to tickle her? Katherine Heigel, Jennifer Aniston, Sarah Chalke, and Kristen Stewart are right there, too!

Ler would be Lizzy Caplan, or Katherine Moenning. Lees hmmm....Anne Hathaway, or Kim Kardashian :)

It's hard to imagine my celebrity crush (Alicia Keys) being ticklish, I don't see her being very ticklish but if a magic genie came out of a lamp and asked me who, I'd pick her.

Other celebrity lee crushes to tickle:

Beyonce, Eva Mendez, Mariah Carey, Lucy Liu, Karyn Parsons (Hilary from Fresh Prince), Trish Stratus and a host more!

Well I have to say that Amber Heard definitely looks like a devilish tickler. She has this smile that says "I will tickle torture you to madness"

Chace Crawford, Liam Hemsworth, and Zac Efron would be my first choices for lees.

Kaley Cuoco, Rachael Ray Maureen McCormick all my lees and for my lers Katy Perry, Patricia Heaton and Jenny McCarthy

Kaley Cuoco, Rachael Ray Maureen McCormick all my lees and for my lers Katy Perry, Patricia Heaton and Jenny McCarthy

That's a good line up. And Jenny McCarthy would make a good lee too. Remember a few years ago she peed herself when Howard Stern got her in the tickle chair. There's been debate over weather it was pee, sweat or something that spilled during the tickle struggle but either way she's incredibly ticklish.

Lers: London Andrews, Elizabeth Hurley
Lees: Colbie Smulders, Christina Hendricks

The lass with the red hair from the Wendy's adverts.

Morgan Smith-Goodwin, I think she's called. As a victim, obviously.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back