• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Horndog, his Hottie and Their Tickle Toy (MF/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Bi-curious Shawn thought that it might be fun to get together with a kinky married couple, so he answered an ad in the personals. But his encounter with Alice and Gary wasn't just fun—it was absolutely hilarious!

:jester:

The Horndog, His Hottie and Their Tickle Toy

by

T.T. Gore​

“BWAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Shawn shrieked. “AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!" He arched his back and bounced his curvy bare behind on the mattress. The frame of the big brass bed squeaked as he strove with desperate energy to free his limbs from the bonds that secured them to the corner posts.

“What’s the trouble, poodle boy?” Gary inquired with a sneer. “Don’t tell me you can’t handle a little bit of foot tickling!”

“He must be the sensitive type!” Alice snickered. “Though you wouldn’t think so to look at him!”

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Shawn squealed. “OH GAAAAW-HAW-HAW-HAW-HAAAAWD!!! LEEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEVE MY FEEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEEEET ALOOOO-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HOOOONE!!!”

“Oh, don’t be such a SISSY!” Alice admonished him. “Didn’t you say in your letter that you were interested in meeting a fun-loving couple? Well, big boy, my hubby and I are having lots and LOTS of fun with you!”

Shawn’s response was another howl of demented laughter! Gary and Alice were stroking the soles of his feet—he with a toothbrush, she with her sharp nails—and it was driving him absolutely fucking BUGFUCK! His legs quivered uncontrollably and his asshole puckered as jolt after jolt of ticklish sensation raced through his overloaded nervous system! His faced was bright pink and tears stood in his eyes! They’d been torturing him for a mere five minutes—he could tell by the clock on the wall to his left—but it felt like five fucking HOURS—!

This was NOT what Shawn had been expecting when he answered the discreet personal ad in the racy alternative weekly he picked up each Sunday! Newly divorced at the age of thirty-three, he’d decided that the time had come to broaden his horizons. Janice, his ex, hadn’t been much interested in sex, which was one big reason why their marriage had cratered. So when he saw the ad…

Married cpl 30something, she blonde/curvy, he brunette/built, seek bi-curious male 25-35 for 3some. Reply to Box 3840

…he’d replied to Box 3840. It seemed quaint to use snail mail, but it was certainly far safer than on-line communications. Gary and Alice had responded promptly, forwarding a discreet photo and asking for the same from him. Within three weeks arrangements had been made for a private weekend tryst at the couple’s lakeside cottage. But when Shawn arrived…

They must have slipped something into his drink, for the last thing Shawn remembered was sitting in an armchair opposite the sofa, smiling at his new friends. When he came to, he found himself stark naked on his back, wrists and ankles securely duct-taped to the corner posts of the old brass bed. Alice and Gary were standing by the side of the bed…and they were naked too…

“GAAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” Shawn howled as the soles of his feet were relentlessly caressed by the sadistic, smiling couple. His eyes bulged from the effort of forcing out bleat after bleat of demented hilarity. God, would they EVER stop—?!

“So what do you think?” Alice said to Gary as they tormented their involuntary guest’s squirming feet. “Do you like him, hon?”

“I don’t know,” the handsome, muscular horndog replied. Gary was dark-haired and rather brutally handsome. “Maybe he’s a little too hairy…”

“AAAAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA!!!” Shawn screamed. “HAA-HAA-AAAAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!

“Well, I think he’s PERFECT!” the long-legged, voluptuous blonde chirruped. Alice had icy blue eyes and an angular, beautiful face. “You boys look quite a bit alike actually—and you KNOW how much THAT turns me on!”

“You’re the boss,” Gary whispered.

“EEEEEE-HEE!!! EEEEEE-HEE!!!” Shawn screeched. “EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!! OH GAAAAW-HAW-HAW-AAW-HAW-HAW-HAAAAWD!!! NO MOOOOR-HOR-OOR-HOR-HOOOORE!!!”

But no mind was paid to the naked, writhing stud’s increasingly desperate pleas for mercy! The horrific torture by tickling went on and on and ON, until brightly colored spots were swimming before Shawn’s eyes and he could no longer hear the sound of his own insane laughter. Though he didn’t realize it, that laughter had in fact faded to a faint, feeble wheeze. His face was bright pink—his sides and belly ached abominably—his limbs were trembling uncontrollably—his naked body was bathed in a delicate, feverish sweat.

“That’s enough for the moment!” someone said—whether Gary or Alice he could not be sure. And the tickling stopped! Oh, it STOPPED and Shawn couldn’t HELP himself—he blubbered with servile relief!

“Poor BABY!” someone snickered and he realized that it was Alice, who was now kneeling by the right side of the bed. Smiling with ersatz sweetness, she patted his flushed cheek. “Heavens! You’re just too, TOO ticklish for your own GOOD, aren’t you, big boy?”

“I think he LIKES it, though!” Gary exclaimed. He was kneeling by the left side of the bed and he put a hand on Shawn’s thigh. “How about it, poodle boy? Do you LIKE the way my hot wife and I are tickling your toes?”

“Gaaaaaaa…gaaaaaa…gaaaaaa…” was all that Shawn could manage by way of reply.

“Oh, I’m sure that he absolutely HATES it!” Alice whispered. “He hates it…but he loves it too…”

“Yeah, I guess you’re right,” Gary agreed. “Because if he didn’t love it, he wouldn’t have an ERECTION!”

And with a thrill of horror, Shawn realized that the sadistic bastard was right! He DID have a fucking erection—his fucking PENIS was standing TALL! But that couldn’t BE! They were fucking TORTURING HIM, for God’s sake! What the FUCK was HAPPENING to him—?!

“Well, I think that’s mostly for YOU, hon!” Alice regarded their prisoner with a snide smile. “Mmmm, yes, I believe that our sexy stud has indeed discovered his SENSITIVE side! Which should make this party VERY interesting!” She gave Shawn’s stiff nipple a playful tweak. “You DID say that you’re bi-curious, big boy! Well, your curiosity is about to be satisfied—by my handsome hubby!”

“EEEEEEEEK!!!” Shawn squealed as the bitch gave his nipple another tweak. He squirmed with pain…and pleasure…

‘Yeah,” Gary whispered, “I have to admit that having this sexy poodle boy all naked and helpless is turning me on…”

“Well then, why don’t YOU entertain dear Shawn for awhile?” Alice said to Gary. “I’ll just sit and observe!”

“You’re sure you wouldn’t mind?”

“Now, honey-bunny, you KNOW how much I enjoy watching you make out with your special friends!” Alice rose from her knees “And I have a feeling that you and Shawn are destined to become VERY special friends!”

“Oh, I’m SURE of it!” Gary snickered as he climbed onto the bed. “How about it, poodle boy? My wife has given me permission to have some fun with you! Ready for some heavy petting?”

“What the FUCK—!?” Shawn cried. “You can’t fucking DO this—!”

“Can’t we?” Gary replied, kneeling between his victim’s wide-open thighs. “Actually I don’t think there’s anything you can do to STOP us from doing whatever the fuck we WANT, poodle boy! Now, where did I…?”

“It’s in the drawer of the night table,” Alice said. “Here, I’ll get if for you.”

Shawn watched fearfully as the voluptuous hottie sashayed to the table, yanked the drawer open—and removed a long, pointed feather, white with a black tip. Flashing a salacious smile, she handed it to her husband.

“W-w-w-what are you going to do with THAT?” Shawn stammered.

“I give you one guess!” Gary whispered as he flourished the feather in Shawn’s face. “Ever had it TICKLED out of you? No? Well, there’s a first time for everything, poodle boy! All set? Then here we go!

“EEEEEE-EEEEEE-EEEEEE-EEEEEEK!!!” Shawn screeched as the feather caressed his exposed balls. “EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!! IT TICK-HICK-EEEEEE-HICK-HICKLES MEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

He made a frantic effort to defend the family jewels by bringing his legs together but it was futile—FUTILE! He writhed—he wiggled—he bounced his ass on the mattress—and worst of all, his traitorous penis LENGTHENED itself in response to Gary’s unbearably intimate ministrations!

“Mmmm, you LIKE this, don’t you?” Gary whispered. “Guy on guy…with my hot wife watching…”

“OH-NO-HO-OH-HO-OH-NO-oh-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!!” Shawn protested. His svelte belly convulsed as he bellowed out howl after howl of demented laughter. “AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!”

“Oh yeah, poodle boy, you’re getting OFF on this!” Gary chuckled.

But that was just the trouble! Shawn WASN’T getting off! The feather’s caress was too playful—too delicate—it made his skin crawl and his balls quiver and his asshole pucker—it was delicious and thrilling—yet it just wasn’t ENOUGH—!

“OH PLEEEEEE-EEEEEE-HEEEEEESE!!!” Shawn squealed, arching his back and thrusting at the feather. “OH GAW-HAW-AAW-HAW-HAAAAWD!!! YOU’RE KILLING MEEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“Does it TICKLE, poodle boy?” the muscular horndog inquired in a hot whisper. His free hand was stroking his own tumid member. “Does it give you GOOSE bumps? Does it make you feel all FUNNY?”

“OH FUUUU-HUUUU-HUUUUCK MEEEEEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” the naked stud screeched.

“Don’t TEMPT him, big boy!” Alice giggled.

“I don’t think he can DO it!” Gary opined as he manipulated the feather with sadistic precision.

“Is there anything I can do to help?” the voluptuous hottie asked.

“Maybe you should tickle his feet some more,” Gary suggested. “He seemed to like it!”

“OMYGOD!!! OH NO!!!” Shawn protested. “NOT THAT!!! OH PLEEEEEESE NOT THAT!!! NO MORE ON MY FEEEEEET!!!”

But Alice paid no mind to his frantic, indeed tearful, pleas for mercy. She knelt at the foot of the bed, contemplated Shawn’s bare, squirming feet for a moment—and sucked his right big toe into her mouth!

“HIIIIEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” the naked stud howled. Alice was nibbling his TOES and exploring the tender spaces between them with her TONGUE! Repeated thrills shot up his legs—straight into his BALLS—redoubling the unbearable sensations produced by the utterly excruciating caress of Gary’s hellish FEATHER—!

“Wow, your balls are really TICKLISH!” the muscular horndog exclaimed. “And I’ll bet that your precious JOYSTICK is even MORE sensitive!”

Yes! Shawn thought. YES! If only his yearning PENIS could experience the feather’s tormenting caress! Then he’d be able to DO it! He KNEW he’d be able to do it—!

“So are you ready to CUM for me, poodle boy?” Gary snickered. “I think you are! What do you think, sweetie, should I tickle his cock?”

“Why, I think that’s a WONDERFUL idea!” Alice exclaimed. “And I’ll tickle his cute FEET!”

“That should make him cum his fucking BRAINS out!” Gary chuckled.

And so it did—but not immediately!

Poor Shawn writhed and wiggled and sweated and laughed like a fucking NUT case as his cock was slowly stroked and his feet were relentlessly tickled! It was humiliating—degrading—kinky in the extreme—and he fucking LOVED it! Oh, his bi curiosity was being satisfied all right! Being tickled to orgasm by a horny stud and his hot blonde wife was the experience of a fucking LIFETIME—!

“You realize,” Gary snickered as he manipulated the feather with the sure touch of a master, “that if I permit you to cum, it’ll be MY turn!”

“GAAAAAAH-AAH-AAH-AAH-AAAAAAH!!!” Shawn whined. “EEEEYAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!! His body shivered and convulsed. The hairs on his arms and legs were standing at rigid attention.

“In fact,” Gary continued, “I have to cum three or four times—so you’re going to have your WORK cut out for you, poodle boy!”

But the muscular horndog’s admonitions fell on deaf ears! Shawn was totally focused on the unendurably sweet sensations that caused his muscles to convulse and kindled a smoldering fire low in his belly! Thrilling jolts of ticklish torment shot down his rigid penis and up his quivering legs! His insides felt all loose and greasy and his skin seemed too tight. God—GOD! When would the wonderful moment finally ARRIVE—?!

“You should see how his TOES are wiggling!” Alice exclaimed. “It’s SO precious!”

“And YOU should see the FACES he’s making!” Gary giggled. “If I don’t let him blow his load soon, our ticklish poodle boy is going to lose his stupid little MIND—!”

And almost as if Gary’s snide comment had been the signal for it, at that very moment Shawn was granted the release he so ardently craved!

“UGH!!! UGH!!! UGH!!! GRRRRRRRRUGH!!!” the naked stud grunted, arching his back and gyrating his hips as he launched his load! He writhed with abandon, swept up on a wave of absolutely GLORIOUS and unutterable ECSTASY, heedless of the fact that he was cumming all the fuck OVER himself! Gary and Alice’s scornful laughter sounded distantly in Shawn’s ears. He knew that he was disgracing himself with a total loss of control—but he didn’t fucking CARE! Nothing mattered—NOTHING!—except the achievement of this, the most intense orgasm he’d ever fucking EXPERIENCED—!

When he’d spent himself, Shawn lay there trembling, sobbing with humiliation and servile gratitude.

“Good performance!” Gary exclaimed. Smiling affectionately, he ran the feather through Shawn’s sweat- and cum-damp chest hair. “Ready to go again?”

“Uh… Uh… Uh…” the naked stud gasped. At that moment, he was incapable of articulate speech. He needed all his concentration to drag oxygen into his aching lungs.

“Yeah, I bet we could tickle another load out of him!” Gary snickered.

“Oh no, darling!” Alice protested, moving from the foot of the bed to kneel by Shawn’s side. “I think that it’s time for dear Shawn to return the favor we’ve so generously granted him!”

“French lessons?”

“WHAT—!?” Shawn screeched. “No! NO! You CAN’T! I fucking WON’T—!”

“Well,” Gary whispered, “if you won’t then I suppose we’ll just have to TICKLE you some more, poodle boy! Personally, I wouldn’t mind a taste of your yummy feet!”

“And I would LOVE to tickle your torso, big boy!” Alice added.

But their threats failed to intimidate Shawn! He would NEVER perform fellatio on Gary while Alice watched! It was UNTHINKABLE! Well…perhaps if the kinky couple subjected him to another round of tickle torture…perhaps he MIGHT change his mind…but there was no rush…they had all weekend, after all…

Last edited:
Glad to see you writing again. I'd love to see a new story with Miss Maggie Marko :)

A new Maggie Marko story is in the works, actually.

This is one of the best stories on here!! Was there ever a follow up or part 2?!

Oh wow, this one is a classic! Thanks for bumping it, I too would love a part 2. I love that FM/m is slowly starting to take off on here more, I hope the trend continues!

phenomenal. so hard to find fm/m. with her watching. love it. your salacious step mom story is still one of my favs :)

phenomenal. so hard to find fm/m. with her watching. love it. your salacious step mom story is still one of my favs :)

This was one of the first stories to get me from being just into F/m to being obsessed with FM/m

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back