• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK - Miranda Hart, Sunday Times

Joker Jack

TMF Master
There was a great article by Miranda Hart in today's 'Sunday Times'.

In the Travel supplement she writes of a recent visit to south west Bali. During her stay, Miranda tried the hotel spa for a pedicure and here is what she had to say about her experience.

"As you may know, a pedicure initially involves dipping your feet into a bowl of hot water followed by a light massage. Unfortunately, I have incredibly tickly feet and only a firm massage will stop me being in tickled agony. But the words 'firm' and 'hard' got lost in translation and my lovely masseuse gave me the gentlest of massages, so tickle-inducing that that at one point my foot spasmed and I kicked her in the nose."

So, three uses of the word, and all in different forms - tickly, tickled and tickle.

Some UK viewers may also recall a scene in her sitcom where, left alone in her hotel room, Miranda very briefly uses an automatic shoe shiner to give her bare foot a quick tickle.

Even better, on the BBC panel game 'Banter' she admitted to having "very, very ticklish feet". There's an MP3 clip of her saying it on this site.

So, here we have a woman who has described her feet on two occasions as "very, very ticklish" and "incredibly tickly". That sounds like someone with a bit of a fetish to me - not that I am complaining in the slightest!

Any thoughts?

I think we should thank her for sharing this wonderful story about the ticklish pedicure with us. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back