• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The White Room f/f

ticklephehe

1st Level Red Feather
The White Room

I came over to your place and asked you to come with me to a party. You hadn't seen me in a while and my demeanor seemed really different. Something you weren't used to, But you agreed. How could you say no to me now when you were going to spend some time with me. I brought with me in a bag a real short black checkered skirt. You know, the kind of skirt that you might have to hold down in the front and back so you can sit down and won't expose anything that you don't want seen. I also had a black pair of pantie-hose. These rolled up to your thighs*
not something that covered your panties. Only covering the legs. And how sexy they looked as you rolled them up on your thighs. You loved the flowery pattern that clung tight against your thighs.
I grinned and nodded for you to put on black pumps that I bought for you. Your shirt was a satin off-white or a slight grayish but it looked beautiful on you.

You looked over at me several times and asked "whose party are we going to?"

I lowered my eyes and said nothing to you. I sat on the edge of the bed with my legs crossed. I had on a black dress with a slit that ran up my right thigh, black low pumps that laced up to mid-calf and skin-toned stockings.*
My hair was pulled back in a pony tail and I had on several bracelets with small pendents that dangled from it.

While putting on some makeup you looked over at me again, "Where are we going exactly?"

I got up from the bed with a mischievous grin and walked out of the bedroom and headed for the livingroom. You quickly put on your lipstick
You started pulling your skirt down and as I locked the door you grabbed my arm, "I can't wear this Miss. Its too short. I need to change into something more comfortable.

Smirking I held your keys in my hand and walked towards the parking lot, "If I wanted you in something more safe I would have gotten it for you. Now, let's go."
You followed behind me so if anyone was in the parking lot they wouldn't see what you were wearing. I walked to the* passenger side of the vehicle and opened the door for you. YOu looked at the skirt then at yourself then again at the skirt and felt my hand pressing against your mid-back and you got in the vehicle. After closing your door I walked to the drivers side and got in. We drove for a while going down some dirt road and you were looking at the trees that were coming in bloom. You were distracted. My hand reaches down and I run my nails over your inner thigh. Your muscle flexed and you turned to look at me. I raise my eyebrow as I look at you. I felt your hand push mine away and you crossed your legs. It was weird for you. I never have tried to touch you before while we go some where but in your mind you thought I really wanted you badly.

We arrived at a house and this man walks out of the house and runs over to the car as I turn the engine off. He had shoulder length blond hair, green eyes, only wore long baggy shorts and sneakers. He kinda had a good muscle definition. I looked over at you before shutting off the engine and stepping out of the vehicle. You saw me hug him and I started talking to him but then I turned my back to you as you sat in the car so you couldn't see what I was saying. He nodded alot and grinned. He even peered at you like a hungry wolf. He headed around to your side of the car and I watched.

Well you thought he was just being nice and opened the door for you and you got out carefully after remembering how short your skirt was. He followed close behind you. Making you a bit uneasy but I was with you and that brought you a bit of comfort. We walked inside this vinyl sided one floor house. There was only three of us there.
You didn't see or hear anyone else. I told you both I was going to the bathroom and asked him to take you to "the room". Well that didn't sounded comforting, but you followed him slowly as he brought you to the room. He walked*in and you followed. This room was unusually white and bright from the lights above. There were no windows.*
You noticed a tray beside the chair with plastic wrap, rope and a small bowl of fruit on top. The back of the chair faced the door. Why was the chair facing a wall? That was odd. He left the room and closed the door behind him. You sat down in the chair and picked at the fruit on the tray. As you thought about it the room was sorta strange and eerily quiet when you walked in. You thought this was a party. If so, where was everyone? The door slowly opened up and I walked in. I heard you humming a soft melody to yourself and shortly after I walked in the man followed. I walked around to the side of you and you were about to get up but I pushed you back. My hand rested upon your right hand and as you turned your head in my direction the gentleman started to roll your left arm up with plastic wrap on to the arm of the chair. You went to pull your arm away from me but couldn't. He came around on my side and did the same. Your eyes looked around the room. Not understanding what was going on. The only free part was your hands and you were trying to force your arms free. But this was a new predicament you were in. Plastic wrap? Of all things. You looked up at me as he laid the chair back.

You glared over at me, "What the hell are you doing?"

I leaned down and kissed your lips teasingly like I love to do then smirked as he placed his hand on your forehead to hold it back on the chair and this strap came around on one side then on the other. He actually tied your head down on the chair. He plugged one of your ears with an ear plug and the otherone had a special ear plug. I was given a head piece like microphone that wrapped around my ear and the other part came down around to the side of* my face and in the front of my mouth. Sorta like what a telephone operator would wear.

I cooed in your ear, "We are going to have fun. You are going to liven the party for us."

Your muscles in your arm flexed and the muscles and veins on the sides of your neck stood up as you tried to move your head, "You think you can just walk back in my life after.... months... then, fucking do this to me?"

I chuckled, "I am doing this to you! I can do whatever the fuck I want to you, with you..."

Your determination to show you weren't afraid tried to show through your concern and nervousness, "Why?!"

Shrugging my shoulders as we walked down to your legs. He took a leg and I took a leg and we spread them apart and with the other hand we pulled what looked like stir-ups from the bottom of the chair and placed your feet on*
them. The stirups were not complete for your entire foot. They only fit the heels of your feet exposing the middle of your foot and your toes. He bound your foot and leg up with the plastic wrap against the contraption and you struggled with the foot I was holding not to be bound up but he helped hold your foot down and it was wrapped up.

I looked over at him after he bound your feet up and I gave him recognition for his work. You almost seemed to growl with frustration and anger.
I walked to your side and opened your shirt barely leaving your breasts in the shirt. Your nipples stuck out. Nice and hard. He put the plastic wrap around your chest and around the back of the chair and again around the front of you. Your nipples and breasts being pressed against you hard. Those nipples meshed up against the plastic wrap.

You saw him staring at you and you gritted your teeth as you spoke to him, "Don't even think about it!"

I grinned as I watched him watch you. I loved the fact that you were thinking I might let him have his way with you and if he did I would turn my head the other way. Besides, anything might happen this evening.*
Your eyes turned in my direction, "Miss, don't let him touch me! You know I don't like guys! Don't let him..."

My hand cupped your mouth then with the other hand I pinched your nose tight. Your eyes widened in terror as you sat there unable to breath. Your eyes closed and shut tightly as you prayed I would let you breathe. I removed my hands from your mouth and nose and you gasp for air. I sat down on a stool next to you as I unlaced my shoe straps around my calves and took them off. I slowly slid down my matching knee high panty hose that matched yours. I rolled them down slowly. Teasing the guy as he watched. As I made way to my ankles with each stocking he waited there and pulled the rest of it from each foot and balled it up in his hand. I grabbed the stockings and walked in your direction. Your chest was*
already heaving up and down. I bet your heart was beating fast as well.

You glared at me trying to be tough and demanding, "Do not let that prick touch me! I'm not play...."

I forced my sweaty stockings in your mouth and he was ready with the plastic wrap. He wrapped it around your head and chair several times. You weren't going to be spitting them out anytime soon. You almost seemed to be gagging on them slightly. He left just enough room underneath your nose not to close off your oxygen completely. How beautifully you were wrapped up. From your head, to your chest, to your arms to your legs. How fucking erotic. The last thing he placed on you was a blind fold and you were completely and utterly in the dark. No sound, no light. Very scary.

You were mumbling something but neither of us could make it out. I leaned towards him after he finished wrapping you up, "Your work here is done. GO!"

He glared at me, "Oh hell no. I'm not your bitch. I can stay if i want."

Raising my brow I tilted my head to the side slightly then grinned, "Oh but you are. Your the bitch that wrapped her up for me. Now if you don't mind I have work to do."

You were hoping at that moment he would free you. He seemed to be upset with me so the most logical thing would be not to go along with this deal or whatever it was that I had with you. The door closed shortly afterwards.
I pulled the stool up to the foot of your chair and automatically started to scratch the middle of your left foot. I heard the muffling noise appear louder but I paid no attention. I continued moving my nails up and down the center of your foot. Moving slow then fast and finally making way up to the arch of your foot. Circling it, then spreading my fingers up and around the the whole arch then again bringing my fingers together as I spread them then opened slow then fast. I could tell you were screaming out and I loved knowing that. I drug my fingernails underneath your toes and dragged them back and forth several times.
Your toes curled and your hands balled up into fists as you sat there unable to protect your feet from my wrath. I grinned and drugged my hands over the top of your foot and let my fingernails slip between your toes and scratch along the tops then I moved them around to the arch again. Moving my nails back and forth there then circled the arch teadiously. Working at a fast quick rythmn. YOur eyes tightened and a tear rolled down the side of your face.

I looked at you as my fingers spread out and closed together around the arch, "What's*that widdle girl? Something wrong? You fucking tied up and can't do anything to free yourself? Oh poor widdle girl. your such a child. Screaming out for no fucking reason. This isn't that bad."

As you laughed you almost started to gag again. Maybe the stocking started to go in your airway. I have no clue but watching you gag on my stocking was so invigorating in itself. Made me happy. Excited me. Got me wet. My fingers worked up on top your foot again. Scratching along the top. Playing around your toes and* then moved to the tips of your toes. Tapping against them. Your toes wiggling up and down trying to move away from my fingers that seemed to be able to keep up with your movements. You were going insane. Your muscles in your thighs flexed and as you struggled with your arms and legs I could hear the plastic wrap*
making a squeaky like noise.

I moved my quick fingers over to your other foot. No mercy given to you. Nothing being spared. I spread my fingers ver your arch and brought them together several times. Your toes doing there own dance as you tried to move your oot away but couldn't. Your energy draining as you tried to break free in any way possible but couldn't.

I speak to you in my mic, "What's wrong widdle girl? Do you want it to stop? Do you!? Then tell me to. Tell me now. Oh oor baby. The only way for you to break free is to cum. Cum for me you poor girl. Show me what a tickle slut you are and cum hard..."

You face was bright red as if the laughter had overwhelmed you so much and you couldn't breath and when you did you almost gag each time on my stockings. I pulled your toes foreward on the right foot and drug my nails behind hem quickly. My fingernails tapping along the pads of each toe then along the center of your foot. Scaling them up and down.

"Cum for me Jassie.... CUM HARD"

Your laughter in itself is driving you insane. The touch of my fingernails almost unbearable and you want it to end. You can't take it much longer. Its almost to painful. Your body doens't know what to do and you scream out wanting to just pass out from it all.

My voice echoing in your ear as I speak to you like a child. That in itself pissing you off yet turning you on at the same time. What perverted way of teasing you like this. How could this turn you on. How could the touch of my nails touch a nerve in your body to put you in convulsions and you always were unable to free yourself. It made you weak. It made you learn to obey. It showed you who was in charge. It made you weak in every way. Every fiber of your being belonged to me.

"Your mine Jassie. No matter how long I am away from you, in the end I know what you need. I know how you want to be touched... I know what this widdle girl needs to do. YOu are mine! Everybit of you belongs to me. And as bad as you hate it, i'll always be that addiction for you. You need that fix and I can only suffice to fix it. No one else can do it for you. No one! Cum for me widdle girl. Show me how much you belong to me. Show me now."

Oh those words, that sensation on your foot, around your toes, on the arch driving you crazy. That feeling, that warmth between your legs building up. I reached down near the foot of the chair and pulled out a vibrator. Pressing it against you there. Between your legs. I slipped the vibrator in your panties. Making sure it touched you in the right spot then moved away. Your muffled voice breaking slightly and the more I touched, the more I spoke you broke. You broke there not wanting to give in. You knew I was right. You knew you needed me more than you could admit and even in my weird sadistic way of tormenting you, you knew it felt so good even if you couldn't or wouldn't admit it. You loved every second of it all.
I walked over to your side and uncovered your eyes letting you see once again. I kissed your forehead and you still seemed to be coming. My hand moved down to your covered nipple and i let each finger run over it. I pinched it through the plastic wrap. I even slapped your breast several times. You muttered something quickly then closed your eyes and your hands wrapped around the arms of the chair. The vibrator steadily doing its magic to you. Making you weak. Making you cum more than you want to. The more you cum the more sensitive it is for you there. You can't close your legs to stop the vibrator or move it from its spot. All you can do is hope the battery runs out soon.

I put the blind fold back on you and remove the plastic wrap from around your mouth. YOu quickly spit out the stockings. With quivery voice, "Please... stop this... please.... let me...go"

I chuckle to you as you hear my voice soften, "Oh no my dear. We have all night. Your going to be here for a while. This is just session one."

I remove the mic from my ear and place it in your hand then walk towards the door. I flick the lights off and walk out of the room. Closing the door behind me.

You scream out, "What are you doing? Where are you going? Oh fuck, i'm gonna cum....again. Miss?"

Last edited:
I have to find time and the right frame of mind glili....but Im working on it ok?

Great work! I loved this story, although parts of it are a bit too far on the sadistic side for me. But tastes vary, as we both know... ;)

That you Hal...I appreciate the critque....mean a lot coming fro fellow writer.

my catering business has been quite busy , which is good for my bank account....so writing in on back burner, no pun intended

I suppose patience is a virtue...but it sucks...lol...ohhhh I see some new one yippeee

this story was written with the intent of being a one timer...but stay tuned for more writings to follow

Amazing story! I really enjoy the nylon tickling. Your descriptions are so vivid I can almost hear the scratching of her fingernails along the nylon soles and toes. Excellent story. More please!

thank you ..there will be an addition of Vacation Torment on Thurs/Friday....My style is a bit different from most writers, its done on purpose to transport the reader into the position of the victim, rather than reading it from the outside. I apologize to the readers if its all f/f but thats the perspective I write from personal experience. Most of my writings are from actual sessions Ive been apart of with name changes and embellishments....the trip did happen in Greece...the tickler actually wrote them as she/me went from city to city.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back