• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling some Female Friends

ddd

Verified
Starting with tickling some female friends now. We'll start with Brandy.

Brandy is a flirtatious blonde with a great knack of saying wierd things. That said, she is great to hang out with. Some years back she held a Christmas party at her house and it was a fun night with about ten of my old friends. Brandy chose to remain barefoot the entire night. Something I found hard to pass up, espically with some alchoal in me and and perhaps a bit giddy.

In the end Brandy (already a bit tipsy) got things started by starting a poking war with many of us. We then answered in return poking her sides and getting her into giggle fits. After a few more minutes of Brandy's poking attack. I decided to turn things up a notch.

I reached for her bare feet and gave her soles a few quick scribbles. Brandy jumped up, squealed and whacked me for tickling her feet. Unfortunelty, id opened the can of worms and others started attacking poor Brandy.

Some minutes later, after things had calmed down, Brandy went to the radio to put some CD in. She knealt down in front of me with her soles facing me. I couldnt resist that! I went back to her feet and again ran my fingers over her soles as Brandy fell into some quick giggles and yelled for all to hear "WHOS TICKLING MY FEET GOD DAMNIT!"
That may have been the best tickle line ive ever heard!

Some more instances with Brandy coming, along with some other female friends.

Thanks Milagros! Glad you liked it.

Some months later, we all met at a bar just for a bit of a night out. Most of us had just finished finals at our colleges and we were just looking to let loose a bit. Some of us got tipsy but not as bad as Brandy who started multiple poke wars and Ill never know how this happened, got into a relationship with another friend of mine. That ended after a few dates but it does play into the next tickle venture with Brandy.

About a week later, we had another get together for a friends birthday. Again were all a bit tipsy but Brandy is far and ahead us all. Im sitting next to my friend who she is dating when she sits on his lap next to me. As for me, I can cleary see her feet in what looked like a short heeled flat shoe as she dangled it. Luckily, Brandy again started her poking war. This was the opening I needed.

I reached for one of her shoes and pulled it off, quickly spidering her bare foot and sent Brandy into hysterics. "Quit it" she begged and pleaded to my friend to help her. Sadly for her, he proceded to also tickle her poor foot and sent her into further hysterics. "stop tickling my feet" she squealed as we stopped and she got her bearing, grabbing her shoe and staring at my friend saying "I get it, bros before hoes"

More friends to come.

Thanks luv2tickleher! Ive got three other female friends to go. And hoping to update all my threads this week.

Moving on to another friend. Anna.

Anna is a smart redhead who is the person who tries to stay quiet but always ends up joining in the fun. She has a few dogs who she dotes on and one dog leads to this tickle moment.

We were all at a party and Anna had brought one of her puppies. I noticed that she was wearing a wierd type of sandal that I referred to as "cleopatra sandals" which I did get smacked for. Later on we were sitting in the backyard on a table playing with her dog. Anna had removed her sandals some time before and I kept stealing glances at her milkly bare feet. I so wanted just a chance to tickle her feet but just couldnt find an opening. Thankfully it was Anna's dog to the rescue.

As I petted the dog, he began to lick my fingers. I smiled and said it tickled a little bit. Anna just laughed and said "yeah hell do that. Its worse when he licks my feet"

(Ok, lets stop for a second. A barefoot lady, with her feet just inches from my hands, has just stated she has ticklish feet to a person who knows he has a foot/tickle fetish. I couldnt possibly pass this up right? Of course I couldnt)

"Oh really" I replied. With that I grabbed her ankles and started a quick tickle attack. Anna's feet were very soft as I ran my fingers over her soles and toes as she laughed hysterically. Anna tried to pull her feet out and begged me to stop but I wouldnt stop for about thirty seconds as she just giggled along. Finally I stopped my attack as Anna just lay there catching her breath. She did get on me a bit for tickling her but did admit she probably had that coming to her.

I had a few more chances to poke at Anna's feet over the years. Once when she was tipsy and threw her sandals across a room and fell down on top of me. While I did get the chance to tickle her feet then, I dont think she realized what was going on.

There will be two other friends in this thread. Brittany and Aunt Mary stories to come as well.

Now on to Christina.

Christina, is a tallish red head with a very tomboyish and unique sense of humor. Anti social to a degree but fun to hang out with when she does decide to grace us with her presence. She was at the party mentioned at the end of the previous story with Anna, and was present as Anna fell ontop of me and watched as I tickled Anna's feet laughing at my current predicement. Well, as I looked down, Christina was next to me in just her white ankle socks. Of course I would take a crack at this.

Reaching out I grabbed Christina's right foot and pulled it towards me, starting to take her sock off. Knowing what I was attempting, Christina somewhat talked/yelled that "if you tickle my foot, ill kick you in the face" That wasnt enough to stop me, as I finished removing her sock and gave Christina's right foot a few quick tickles, and as she fell into giggles she did attempt to kick me with her left foot. She eventually settled for a kick in the shoulder.

I guess the lesson is, dont give me any reason to have a tickle thought cross my mind! hahaha

One more friend to go.

The last friend is Kirsten.

A brunette with a passion for learning and for shoes (a habit we royally make fun of) All in all, Kirsten is very down to earth and again fun to hang out with. She has been involved in the massive poking wars started in an earlier memory by Brandy. And that would lead to this one.

Sitting next to me at bar/pool hall, we were all having a good night out when Brandy again went into her poking madness. Kirsten, next to me joins in and I fight back. Her leg is crossed in her lap with her flat dangling from her left foot. An obvious target for me of course.

I reached into the shoe and poke at Kirsten's poor foot as she jumped and tried to knock my hand out but only succeded in my hand going further into her shoe and giving a few more quick seconds of tickle. I finally pulled back and got poked in the side as a reward for "tickling my ugly foot" as she said.

All
Thank you for your kind words and comments about my memories. In reponse to some question, I have added an album to my profile. Feel free to check it out. I will make changes if the need arises.

But for now, enjoy and more memories to come!

The last friend is Kirsten. ... I finally pulled back and got poked in the side as a reward for "tickling my ugly foot" as she said.
If it happens again you might consider saying something like, "You have cute feet. In fact, I'd call them sexy." Most girls like compliments on their bodies. (IMHO)

Love your posts. Keep up the good work!

If it happens again you might consider saying something like, "You have cute feet. In fact, I'd call them sexy." Most girls like compliments on their bodies. (IMHO)

Love your posts. Keep up the good work!

Who says I didnt try something like that! haha. Thanks sole!

For those whod like to disagree with her, check out my album and see for yourself!

Great stories. Looking at your pictures, I can see why you tickled those feet! Would love to see Anna's "egyptian sandals"

love Brandy and Anna's reactions. Great additions to your stories!

Thanks for the nice comments everyone. Im glad you enjoyed these trips down memory lane!

in regards to my other two stories, they should be updated next week. Busy week ahead so I am hopeful to update during some downtime next week.

Thanks for the nice collection of stories. I will look forward to reading some more.

Thanks paracarl! Thank you for being a fan and one of the good guys of the TMF!

Great stories right there. Loved the lines of "whose tickling my foot goddamnit" and "if you tickle my foot ill kick you in the face"

Great job getting those reactions!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back