• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*3-5* The Foot Book Series! Volume 7 - Nikki, M/F

BostonTickling

Verified
The Foot Book Series Continues With Ticklish wrestler Nikki, a fan favorite with a muscular physique, and BIG very ticklish size 10 feet. Nikki struggles hard to read the book as I distract her with light foot tickling, Slowly ramping up the intensity, while Nikki giggles in between sentences. After being foot tickled while trying to read for several minutes, we switch gears, and Nikki is in for some serious, no mercy and unrelenting foot tickling, while she laughs her head off! Get the full video at www.clips4sale.com/19581 And streaming at www.tickletorturefromboston.c4slive.com Enjoy!

5odx50.jpg

Attachments

• NikkiFootBookTMF.wmv
    6.1 MB · Views: 1,472
  • NikkiFB.jpg
    NikkiFB.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,350
It's always humorous to see someone as tough and muscular as here get broken down into a unending pile of giggles after a mere scratching of her soles, lol.

Great stuff...Thanks....Her resemblance to AJ Lee is uncanny. She must be related to her. If she didn't have tattoos, I would convinced that it was her.

Last edited:
This woman's speaking voice alone is almost enough to make me fall in love. Thanks for another clip with her. Nikki is wondrous.

Nice Clip thanks for sharing. Nikki seems to be an older mature woman.

Simply amazing!!! Enough said. Truly one of my favorite models. She thinks she such a bad ass wrestler who could probably kick some serious ass in the ring or on the street. She's in great shape and could bench press my body weight multiple times. All that rock hard muscle must tickle like a bitch! And who would have known that this beauty would have suck ticklish feet!!! :)

Your models are amazing. At one time you had a police officer? Nice! It'd be cool if you could find another but its probably very difficult. Maybe a security guard? Parole officer? Any woman in a position of authority? I know the odds are highly unlikely due to the position but figured I'd mention it. And Nikki is a personal favorite so thanks! I enjoy watching the tough, dominate, athletic - muscular type females with a ticklish weakness! :p

Thanks man

Great stuff...Thanks....Her resemblance to AJ Lee is uncanny. She must be related to her. If she didn't have tattoos, I would convinced that it was her.

When she scrunches her face up, it does look like AJ little. But seeing her all around reminds me of the fantasies I have had where the big busty chicks (Chyna, Beth Phoenix, Natalya, Kaitlyn) would immediately breakdown if someone tickled their poor little feet.

Your models are amazing. At one time you had a police officer? Nice! It'd be cool if you could find another but its probably very difficult. Maybe a security guard? Parole officer? Any woman in a position of authority? I know the odds are highly unlikely due to the position but figured I'd mention it. And Nikki is a personal favorite so thanks! I enjoy watching the tough, dominate, athletic - muscular type females with a ticklish weakness! :p

Thanks man

Thanks so much for your kind words as always! much appreciated :)

It's always humorous to see someone as tough and muscular as here get broken down into a unending pile of giggles after a mere scratching of her soles, lol.

Yeah, i used to not get what the big fuss was all about when it came to tickling muscular women, but then i met Nikki, and she showed me the light :D

Speaking of big strong ticklish women, you ever worked with a Russian bodybuilder who did a few videos with Tickle Abuse some 2-3 years ago? She had some nice ticklish soles.

Speaking of big strong ticklish women, you ever worked with a Russian bodybuilder who did a few videos with Tickle Abuse some 2-3 years ago? She had some nice ticklish soles.

No. Even though the gals I work with sometimes overlap, as in they have worked with other companies, i actively seek out girls who have limited to no experience with tickling. I feel like it yields a better video most of the time. (at least for me)

I would love to tickle this lady for sure. How can I get in contact with her.....LOL

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back