• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BigJim

BigJim

Level of Cherry Feather
Okay, what the heck, I’ll kick this section off.

I’m Jim and I’ve been around here since the summer of 1999, when I was a naïve twenty one year old. (I’m now a naïve thirty five year old.)

Of course there wasn't a TMF for about a year and a third after that, but there was a fledgling online community working through various places and chat rooms and I joined in with them.

I enjoy tickling very much and I’m fairly versatile with what I can accommodate. All lees have different takes on tickling and being tickled and so long as the gal is enjoying it and squirming/laughing/convulsing/hooting like a loon I'm happy too.

Every body part that can be tickled is fair game, I enjoy tickling everywhere. I do have to admit I was a foot guy before I was a tickle guy, so ticklish feet can get special attention. :devil:

Currently living in Hampshire in the south of England and can (and have) travelled pretty widely to meet up.

Physically I’m six foot four and about eighteen stone. Black hair and grey eyes.

Drop me a PM sometime if you’d like a chat and we’ll see how we get on.

Hmmm.... odd, I never got a notification for that one. Thank you Ray. :)

Message to Lee's

Hi.

Are there any Women who are Lee's that live in or happen to be in the Sunderland area? Do you like to be gently tickled all over? If so, contact me, please :)

Hi.

Are there any Women who are Lee's that live in or happen to be in the Sunderland area? Do you like to be gently tickled all over? If so, contact me, please :)

Hi Clapton,

You should really make your own intro thread in the personals, not post your own in someone else's mate.

Hi Clapton,

You should really make your own intro thread in the personals, not post your own in someone else's mate.

Sorry mate. I would LOVE to make my own intro thread, but I don't know how to. This site is as clear as mud. I tried starting a brand new thread, but couldn't find out how to do it, so I just tagged onto someone else's thread.

Sorry again.

Sorry mate. I would LOVE to make my own intro thread, but I don't know how to. This site is as clear as mud. I tried starting a brand new thread, but couldn't find out how to do it, so I just tagged onto someone else's thread.

Sorry again.

No worries. Basically, you go to the main page for the forum you want to post in, here.... http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?422-UK-Personals .... and then you click on the button that says "+ Post New Thread". There are two of them, both on the left, one above the list of topics on this board and one underneath it. Let me know if you find it.

No worries. Basically, you go to the main page for the forum you want to post in, here.... http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?422-UK-Personals .... and then you click on the button that says "+ Post New Thread". There are two of them, both on the left, one above the list of topics on this board and one underneath it. Let me know if you find it.

Thanks,very much for your help, mate. As it is, and you may have noticed, I did manage to sort it out and I have indeed started a new thread. Thanks again for your help. :)

Regards,

Steve.

Thanks,very much for your help, mate. As it is, and you may have noticed, I did manage to sort it out and I have indeed started a new thread. Thanks again for your help. :)

Regards,

Steve.

Fookin' bari. ;)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back