• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First tickle "session" with boyfriend. M/F (slight nudity)

navelman007gurl

So on this magical day I was visited by my boyfriend. It had been about two weeks since we had last scene each other and we planned something super fun to do. He buses down from his city a few over from mine and we look over movies to watch then I make him some lunch.
He wasn't feeling upto doing anything yet at that point, he had been sick, so we go and watch Rocky Horror Picture show. About 1/2 way through he told me he was feeling better and wanted to do some tickling which got me super excited.

He stays down stairs and I go and get everything ready in my room: Markers, blindfold, feather duster, soda, ice cream, ice, and paintbrushes. I strip down to a bra and shorts. Which for us is a bigger step considering he hadn't seen me in much else besides regular clothes. Right after we begin he decides he wants to take off my bra which we do and then move on to more tickles:

So the basics of this game is no safeword, I cannot move anything but my head or my arms while he tickles me or i get a tally mark, the meaning of which I will share later. My boyfriend is very much a bellybutton guy, so the main focus of this game was on my bellybutton, which tickles but not as bad a a few other places. Never the less he begins with putting reeses pieces in my bellybutton and sucking them out which drove me into a giggle fit very quickly but I was able to stay still.

The order of what happens next I'm not 100% sure of but it all happened around the same time. He occasionally would finger my bellybutton which would make me either really giggly or really horny or both. Next came the ice cream which he put in my navel and would suck out. The cold didn't trigger much tickly feelings but it did turn me on. At this part I may have one or two tally marks but I'm not sure.

After the ice cream came the ice. It was the one part of the whole time I held back how much I wanted to react. On my navel it was manageable and turned me on quite a bit but as soon as he went to my nipples I died and went to heaven. I was squealing pretty loud at one point and it scared him that I wasn't okay but the squeals soon turned into moans and I got shy and tried to quite myself. I got a few more tally marks for moving during that part. Next thing he tried was the feather duster which made me giggly but no where near how bad my giggles could get.

I got the most tally marks with his surprise attacks where he would randomly tickle my sides, hips, and feet with spider tickles. I usually got two tallys each for those spots. My hips and the panty line area are one of my worst spot and he focused there for longer than any other surprise places.

Another thing he wanted to try was adding poprocks and soda to my navel and then sucking it out. The feeling wasn't as tickly as we were hoping for but it still got some giggles out of me and it felt quite funny.

So the total tally marks made it up to 14 and that meant I got 14 spanks to my bottom. I was laid over his lap and I kinda arched my bottom up for some reason. And looking back I remember him saying he would be gentle....he was not gentle. My butt hurt so freaking bad. It still it a little sore right now XD.

then after all that was said and done we went and watching another movie during most of which he had one finger in my bellybutton and one hand on one of my breasts and would play with both throughout the movie. The combo of both got me extremely horny. I think it was punishment for all the awkward boners I've given him XD

So far thats all we've done but we hope to experiment more and share with you all some more. Thank you for reading ^^ Have a great day.

Well depending on how many awkward boners you have the poor guy it probably was

Wonderful Story.

Hope you guys continue to have Wonderful Experiences :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back