• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Playboy model Mandy

WallStreet

2nd Level Red Feather
I had the pleasure of personally verifying the extreme ticklishness of this gorgeous woman. There is a fashion photo of her up in my yahoo group for those who are interested in what she looks like. I hope to have a few pic$ of her beautiful feet being tickled posted over the next few days.

Wall$treet's Yahoo Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wallstreettickling/

I've gotta ask you, WallStreet; Is she legitimately ticklish, or faking it, like Laurie Wallace?

doubting Thomases

If she wasn't ticklish I wouldn't waste my time telling you about her. There are hours worth of footage that I've shot with models that weren't ticklish that I've never even bothered to mention here. I simply discarded the useless footage and cut my losses.
Let us not forget that before I permitted Laurie Wallace to sell footage on her site, I had Nontkl and DarkKnight post reviews of what they thought of the footage. They both told me privately that they didn't think she was very ticklish, and they both asked if they should post their negative reviews. I told them to post what they honestly thought.
And for the record, the amount of videos that Laurie told me that she had sold was drastically lower than the amount of TMF members that ended up owning a copy of the video. The bulk of people that bought the video bought it used on Ebay.
There were a few TMF members that privately contacted me, saying that they weren't satisfied with the video. After confirming with Laurie that they actually did buy it from her, I sent them out free gift tapes of some of my other footage. I've never f**ked any of you, and anyone who thinks that I would can go f*ck themselves.
If you don't buy something directly from the vendor, then you relinquish the right to hold the vendor responsible.
And for the record, to this very date, I have yet to put one thin dime into my pocket from my tickling adventures. How much money do you guys think I've spent on all of the model's services that I've accquired over the last year and a half? Thousands.

Last edited:
Well, Wallstreet--I appreciate all the work that you have put into this. A lot of people do. It's unfortunate that those that doubt always seem to vocalize their opinions, while those who appreciate rarely thank their providers :( So, thanks man! I always look forward to your work! :D

I'm happy to provide it

The appreciation of a person of Scooby's reputation is worth enduring the dissapreciation of a thousand others who have never contributed anything.
I've never had any problems with Magic Fingers before, and quite frankly I don't know what direction he was planning to go with his comment.
I enjoy the Celebrities section more than any other on the TMF, and I always try to shoot footage with whatever B-level stars I can get my hands on. It is a pity that there are others out there who's only contribution is to sit there and make snide remarks. And if I'm mistaken about your only contribution being snide remarks, then please point me out to some tickling content that you've provided.
When I contribute this type of material, I'm thinking of guys like Scooby and Bandt, NOT magic fingers.

Nice pics,there Wallstreet.She has great feet and the body is good too,lol.I especially liked the sole shots,being I am a sole man;) Thanks for the pics I enjoyed them and the others on your site.:imouttahe :imouttahe

:atom: Bubba,get the rope:atom:

traveler-- I'm glad you enjoyed my pic$. I hope to add alot more in the future.

Wall Street - I'm sorry that you took such offense to my question. Believe me, it was not my intention to offend you, or question your integrity. I do appreciate the time, effort & money you've put into your video's, and into this forum, and even though I have not said it before, I have thouroughly enjoyed your footage. However I feel we can also be honest on this forum, and my honest opinion was that Laurie Wallace was not very ticklish. It's only my opinion, and it was not meant to be a put-down, or a snide comment, nor was it meant to be a criticism of you, or your work.(and I certainly wasn't implying that you were trying to f**k anybody!) I only wanted to know if Mandy's reactions were any different than Lauries. Next time, I'll choose my words more carefully. I hope we can put this little misunderstanding to rest. Peace :)

Last edited:
Magic fingers-- No offense taken. Mandy's reactions were that of a very ticklish woman.
For the record, Laurie Wallace had a ticklish ass. It was my own error that her sensitive buttocks was not fully exploited.

Wallstreet--

You know that you are one of the superstars of our tickling universe--I guess money talks ;-)

Keep it coming, sir, and we'll just keep hoping that one day Jessica A. will be in a true tickle scene!

Be well,

dig dug dog

Mandy is nice, but who is that Nicole girl? She is very nice

Hey, Mr. Wallstreet,....

...I know I can seem to be somewhat rough around the edges sometimes, and I generally speak my mind, mostly only when I get pissed about something. But I must say, you are one of the few on here, that whenever I see a post with "Wallstreet" as the author, I always go right to it, because it's usually something good, and never any B.S. ...That is very much appreciated from here.

Thumbs up on such great material, and I wish more people here could be more like you.

Wallstreet, I just joined your Yahoo club and it's great! Oh, if we could only have more of Mara. Her clips are awesome. Thanks for all of the pics! This new girl looks great, too. :cool:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back