• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nicole Richie admits to being extremely ticklish in NY Times Article posted today

She really loves to tell the world how ticklish she is.

Makes me remember when she said this on TV, and Michael Strahan poked her in the sides right after she said that. For "fun", of course. ;)

nicole-richie-feet-5.jpg

Not to be a buzzkill, but Nicole has also said, on a couple different occasions that she absolutely hates being tickled. In fact, when she on the Howard Stern show years ago, Howard tried to get Nicole into the tickle chair, but she refused, because she hates it so much.

That being said, she does bring up being ticklish quite often without being asked about it. So maybe tickling is a love/hate thing w/Nicole.

That picture is one of my favorites but I think she does get pedicures sooo maybe feet are not a tickle spot?

That picture is one of my favorites but I think she does get pedicures sooo maybe feet are not a tickle spot?

Many people with ticklish feet get pedicures. People are willing to put themselves through pain and torturous procedures to look good.

I cannot believe I actually went to high school with that chick...

I do find it interesting that a person who dislikes tickling so much will say just as often how ticklish she is. I'll admit this I'm VERY ticklish and I love being tickled

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back