• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wonderful session with Porcelaindoll2! F/m

milagros317

Verified
Yesterday I had a wonderful session with Porcelaindoll2 here at NEST.

She arrived promptly at 6pm at my room at the hotel housing NEST as planned. She changed into a stunning dominatrix outfit in the bathroom. She looked more beuatiful than ever in it.

After she allowed me to briefly ticke her soles, she had me lie on the floor and be her footstool for a few monutes, pressing her feet into my chest and rubbing them over my mouth.

Then she announced it was time for me to get on the bed, which already had under-the-mattress restraints which she had brought with her. She proceeded to stretch me out on my back, spread-eagled, and then exploe my body for tickle spots, of which she found many. She attacked them with her wonderful nails and also used toys of her own (a plastic hairbrush and combs on my soles) and of mine. She used a toy of mine that she had never used before, the Whitehead gag to keep my mouth open so she could tickle the roof of my mouth with a pipe cleaner.

Later, she had me spred-eagled face down so that she could ticle my ribs and back, which she did with gusto. She took advantage of my position to spank me, both with a wooden paddle that she made herself and a wooden spoon of mine.

Finally, she put me into the sleep sack for some tease-and-denial. She is quite expert at that, using the Hitachi wand.

All in all, it was great session! You will note that, in her signature, she is open to paid sessions as a switch, willing to be the Domme or the sub or both. I recommend her very highly.

Yes she is very good at her craft!!!
I have also sessioned with her and was also impressed!!!
Thank you for sharing here!!!

Thank you so much mils for writing this. As mils stated I am a pro-switch offering private sessions in Norristown P.A. If interested shoot me a message. I'd also like to say for just twenty-five dollars more my bi boyfriend may join in the session as well. If you've ever wanted to be tickled by a guy both consensual or forced I can now help you live that fantasy. He has helped me out before and I can say he is an evil ler.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back