• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just got home from NEST 2014.....

kered

Verified
........about 1:30pm with no glitches. Did you guys make it home ok? :ermm:

The flight home was a bit dodgy, but I arrived home quite topper.

Well, I don't know that i count, since (a) - i left early, on Sunday, and (b) went straight to DC for a new gig for a few days…haven't been 'home' in a bit of a stint. Suffice it to say i'm glad to see this thread, and it will be nice to see/hear when folks do indeed arrive home safely.

Kered, it was a genuine pleasure meeting you…you're a funny and charming fellow. Here's to next year!

Cheers, -P

Home safe and sound! Missing you guys already, as usual :p Kered, let me know when those pictures are up. That one of us is adorable, and I want it! :)

Me and Isabella got home to Nashvegas an hour ago. All safe, but now here come the post-Nest blues. :shock2: Great to see you man.

Home safe about 1p today. Ate and crashed for some well needed Zzzzz's. Just woke up about an hour ago... "Post NEST Blues" ugh!!

I'm really missing everyone too. Didn't get to say goodbye to a few nice folks... my sincere apologies.

I'm desperately trying to remember everyone's name/moniker.

Fish & Isabella... so friendly and charming. Luv u guys!!

I made it home safe and sound! Yes, the post-NEST blues are definitely kicking in! I had a blast and can't wait til 2015!!!! And, Lee, thanks for another wonderful weekend! Love you all!

I ended up leaving around 2pm on Sunday. I enjoyed my time at NEST and I hope that I able to attend next year as a more "active" participant.

I made it home safe and sound! Yes, the post-NEST blues are definitely kicking in! I had a blast and can't wait til 2015!!!! And, Lee, thanks for another wonderful weekend! Love you all!

Yes those post NEST blues suck.

TC checking in... Made it home - just 13.5 hours for 750 miles.

... which is why I did not get to say goodbye to most of you this morning - left early :( my apologies.

Quite the successful NEST it was!

I will save a longer post for later because, to quote Bob Seeger, I'm strung out from the road, plus got a pile of work waiting for me tomorrow - UGH talk about post-NEST blues - I'll follow up as soon as I can...

Andy

I managed to return back home safely. Hey guys, I'm Ted from NEST 2014 (my first one). On my nametag, it said "Who laughs first, Me or you?" under my name. I was the Asian who didn't have the long hair. Isabella knows me from when I did martial arts with her in the hallway during the party haha.

The NEST blues suck. Just coming back to having responsibility is not fun :/

I want to say you guys made the whole thing awesome and the environment was really cool and trusting. I don't know how often I can keep posting on TMF, but I'd love to keep in touch with you guys :) hit me up on my email! [email protected]

I got home Sunday evening safe and sound.

Hey Zephyrin and Fish, it was great to meet you both this weekend at NEST!

The post NEST Blues really do suck!

I got home safe and sound(Lol I only had a ten minute drive). This year's NEST was awesome. 2011 felt so long ago, but this NEST beat it by a lot. Thank you so much Lee for putting it together. It was nice to see old friends and make new ones. Sorry if I really didn't say goodbye I was tired and still dazed a little from my kidnapping. Wait is it really kidnapping if you had already guessed it would happen? Lol it was still awesome and I'd like to thank everyone that helped out. I am very much suffering from event drop and probably will be a few days. My boyfriend and I can't wait for next year.

Last edited:
I made it back around noon, but then had to go in to work. It was my first NEST, and i already can't wait for next year. :)

I went home from dinner Sunday night but wanted to say I had an amazing time and will be back next year. Thanks to everyone who made it happen and I loved everyone I met. Such great people showed up and helped me have such a great time. Nothing but love and respect to everyone. I will be writing my own thread from the perspective of a newbie and my experience.

Home safe!
Just landed in Lisbon 30m ago. Flight was quite bumpy over the ocean. Very nice arrival.
Miss you all!!! I plan on getting some more thoughts around, likely after a couple more hours sleep.

I can already see so many friends upthread....so many memories. The blues are out over here too. Time to crash, time to rest, let it sink in a bit.

By the way, all who havent yet, are invited to PM for my e-mail or facebook or whatever.

Miss you all!

Rui

I got home about 9pm on Sunday, no problems.
I had a great time! Thank you especially to PorcelainDoll2! :woman:

Wait is it really kidnapping if you had already guessed it would happen? Lol it was still awesome and I'd like to thank everyone that helped out.

It did seem like a kidnapping for everyone watching and taking part :)
You still did not walk to your doom whitout some little assistance :)

Howdy, I hardly ever post here on TMF (I spend much more time on FetLife) but I just wanted to say:

1.I did make it home safe & sound.
2.This was my third time attending and it was my best NEST experience yet. You guys were fantastic!
3.Thanks to Lee and all of the organizers/volunteers for putting on a great event!

Best wishes to all,
-Kai

Home safe and sound, with a few glitches that were worked out pretty readily.

Already excited for next year! :D

Glad to hear that y'all had safe and uneventful journeys for the most part. :)

I had a very nice NEST this year. It was great to meet old faces as well as new ones. I really liked the dinner on Saturday night. Great dinner for $10! I went home Sunday night. Look forward to NEST next year.

I had a very nice NEST this year. It was great to meet old faces as well as new ones. I really liked the dinner on Saturday night. Great dinner for $10! I went home Sunday night. Look forward to NEST next year.
It was great having dinner with you on Saturday! :D

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back