• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

PETER'S MISADVENTURES - THE NEW RULES IN THE GYM (mf/m ; nylon)

daves931

Some words:

I wrote this story as a result of some research I was doing about natural language process and semantic analysis algorithms for text mining and report generator. After talk to a friend he suggested me to make it create some structure that could end up in a m/m tickling story with some socked feet tickling. Despite I enjoy more the kind of f/f story I tought it could be fun try the experiment and the result was the story posted bellow. Since I used stories collected from TMF forum to serve as a database do my algorithm, I think you may find many similarity with other stories already posted in this site.

Regards,
Daves931

PETER'S MISADVENTURES - THE NEW RULES IN THE GYM
By Daves931

When Peter woke up, he did not have any idea that Saturday morning would be a forenoon which would be in his memory for a long time, a forenoon which would definitely bound his fleer. He had now been working for five years as a clerk for that massive body-builder, Melvin. He loved his job since it allowed him to meet several pretty girls and got the opportunity to train in the gym for free, especially in the yoga and Pilates classes which used to be full of girls.

Melvin has been the owner of that gym for about ten years. He was a self-confident, gently and hardworking Afro-American man who looked just like a frightening mass of muscles when in sleeveless shirt. He always greeted all clients and went answering the questions and doing his personal trainer work. Peter was like a younger brother to Melvin, who had been overlooking all Peter's screw-ups and blunders with the female clients. As the young blonde clerk grew older, Melvin's patience grew lower and despite Melvin's esteem by Peter, the body-builder dreamed of being able to get the boy back by had been such a pain in the ass all those years. It had all been a dream until today.

Actually, the day went by without anything giving Melvin a clue to what was going to happen. Peter was wearing sheer white nylon male socks, the dry-fit black shorts and dry-fit white shirt of the gym uniform and rattling as usual. The eighteen years old clerk teased all the body-builder and tried to hit on all the young teenage girls, which went to train that morning. Melvin had been very busy that forenoon, after his early weight lifting he went to his accountant's office to review the financial reports of the gym. When his meeting ended, he quickly left, since he wanted to do a few more weight lifting. He drove his way to his gym and after enter it, he started to hear something that sounded very much like laughter, delicious, uninterrupted teen laughter. He got in the empty gym silently, and realized that the sounds were coming from the examination room. He watched his steps and walked slowly up to the door, that wasn't quite closed. What he saw dumbfounded him.

There was Peter, with his feet caught under the arm of the gym examiner, a two hundred pounds high quality muscles massive female body-builder, and laughing like crazy, as the soles of his 7.5 size feet were getting a thorough punishment.

"If I catch you again pestering my trainees, I will tie you up and tickle your entire body until you pee, and then I'll get Melvin to fire you, do you understand?"

"Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, heeeee, haa, ha, ha," answered Peter powerlessly.

Melvin just couldn't believe his eyes. He was actually looking straight at Peter's ticklish soles getting teased and tickled for punishment. What a beautiful sight, finally someone was getting even with that teen clerk. Melvin had to think of something to seize that wonderful opportunity. He decided to silently leaves to his office to store the financial report in his desk while did a quick thought about that unexpected situation. Certainly, Lynn, the gym examiner, was in a foul mood and Peter probably was very ticklish. Melvin was proven right when ten minutes later, the laughter was much more louder than when he first entered the gym. Still a little unsure if he should rescue Peter or join Lynn to punish the clerk, Melvin entered the examination room.

"Oh, Melvin, I thought you went home already," said Lynn. Her fingers were dancing over Peter's soles, as he still laughed affected by the delicious foot tickling he was being subjected to.

"Well, I still had some weight lifting to do. So I did come back to the gym," answered Melvin, who deducted that if Lynn had not stop to tickle Peter's soles when he entered the examination room, she probably would not mind with anything else besides tickle the teen clerk until he got helpless. The body-builder carefully stretched his arms above his head and leaned them back down wiggling his fingers.

From the corner of her eyes, Lynn saw Melvin look down at the jerking tickled soles. When Peter started to slide his feet up and down against each other trying to protect his soles from the tickling, making that funny sound of nylon against nylon, Melvin was totally enthralled by the sight of the teen's feet. At that moment, Lynn looked at Melvin.

"Why are you looking at his feet like that Melvin?" asked Lynn.

Melvin grinned instantly and crossed his arms. He giggled as he realized how comfortable Lynn was of his presence and how the only thing that Peter could do was just laugh.

"Are you going to stand there watching or join me?" asked Lynn teasingly. Melvin exploded in joy after heard the invitation.

"I think that you deserve some good punishment for all your attitude, Peter. If you be a good boy, I won't fire you," threatened Melvin, who was now devising a plan in his head to explore Peter's feet in that perfectly powerless position, so that he could tickle them at his leisure.

Melvin reached for the nylon-clad left sole and gripped the toes firmly with his right hand. He bent the toes backward and verified how hard was to Peter kick his foot now. Peter's foot was now a very secure nylon clad flesh. Melvin then slowly started to sweep the insteps of Peter's beautiful foot with the very tip of his fingernails. He felt the delicious skin tremble under the teasing touch that was applied right through the deliciously smooth nylon sock, and heard Peter squeal loud. He easily raked his fingers over the warm sole, and gently scratched the balls and arch of Peter's ticklish sole. More squeals were heard in the examining room, as Peter tried to twitch to prevent Melvin's nails to scratch the side of his foot. But, by doing so, he stretched his sole wide open, which Melvin took as a nice suggestion and inserted his fingers all the way to the soft and ticklish foot bottom. Peter squealed even loudly, and started to jump up and down on the chair; it did not take long for Lynn tighten stronger her grip around Peter's ankles. Rather than stopped tickling Peter who was now laughing as a mad ticklish clerk, Lynn ably stretched her left fingers over Peter's right sole. Melvin was also focused on his ticking work and cruelly started to tickle Peter's toe pads who exploded into that delicious laughter that he had exhibit when Lynn had tickled his white sheer nyloned soles moments earlier. Lynn followed the teen's laughter and started to tickle the toe pads too. A few seconds after that effective team attack, Peter almost fell from the char giggling and laughing like a little boy.

"Well, Peter, you seemed to be a very ticklish boy. Kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo," teased Lynn, as her fingers flew furiously over the smooth soles, using the thin and soft fabric of the nylon sock to distribute a quick series of devastating tickles over the entire surface of Peter's ultra-ticklish feet. Of course, Lynn had to pay special attention to these long and devilishly cute looking and ticklish toes, by inserting her lively fingers into the immobilized toes, making sure to tickle their base, and their sides.

"Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, stooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee," laughed Peter, as Lynn fingers were doing their ticklish work.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle, ticklish Peter. Now is the time to laugh out your bad deeds," continued a cruel Lynn, as she kept on digging into the awaiting flesh of Peter's nylon-covered feet.

"Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, teeeeeeeeckle, hee, hee, teeeeeeeckle, hee, hee, nooooooooooooo, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha," babbled the poor ticklish Peter, who had been transformed from a handsome teen boy to an uncontrolled laughing machine.

After half an hour of ruthless tickling treatment, Lynn stopped tickling Peter's sensitive soles to give Melvin a wider target. Melvin wanted to take advantage of the full nyloned area but, slowly, Peter's laughter transformed into sweet giggles, and then into panting. Melvin give him a bit of a let-up, as he realized that Peter was too tired and started to rake his fingers slowly allowing the teen clerk to get some breath. As soon the first sign of a recovery was noted, the massive body-builder digged all his fingers over those delicious nyloned soles and stretched the whole surface. The quick fingers movements brought back again those delicious tickling sensations that Peter could not resist. An instantaneous urge made his laugh exactly like the little boy he was. Taking advantage of that moment of tickling-induced weakness, Lynn switched the arm she was using to grip Peter's ankles under her underarm and reached out for his ticklish rib cage. Before he ever knew what had happened, Peter was writhing his body almost causing the chair to fall back on the floor. The tickling sensations had now taken his foot bottoms, his tummy and his ribcage. Under the sound of Peter's squeals Lynn and Melvin exchanged glances with each other and in a quick and effective movement, Melvin gripped Peter's ankles under his own left arm releasing Lynn to reach her goal. The female body builder quickly went behind the chair and attacked both of Peter's underarms. Now the teen boy had been turned into a squirming laughing earthworm.

"Well, Peter I wonder how ticklish your beautiful armpits are," asked Lynn, as she inserted her fingers by under the short sleeves ending onto the perfect ticklish target. She tickled merciless the teen's armpits as Melvin tickled merciless the teen's feet.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle, Peter, tickle, tickle, tickle, ticklish Peter" said Melvin as he started to run his fingertips on the exposed soles, right over the toes.

"Oooooooooh, no, Melvin, no pleeeeeeese, dooooon't, it tiiiiiii hee hee ckles there," complained Peter, who was feeling strong tickling sensations on the exacts spots where Melvin was sliding his fingernails. The teen quickly felt his resistance go away again, as Melvin's fingernails dug deeper into the ticklish flesh.

"Kooly-kooly-kootchy, ticklish Peter, kili-kili-kili," teased Melvin while moving his fingernails across the beautiful soles, helped by the smooth nylon material covering Peter's feet. "You are a very ticklish boy, Peter, and I think that you enjoy being very ticklish, and that the more I tickle you, the more ticklish you become. Don't you like feeling my fingernails go in between your toes? Laugh, now, ticklish Peter, laugh."

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, pleeeeeese, eeeeeeeeeh, ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ha, ho, ha, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, not my toes, please, Melvin, no, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha", laughed Peter, as he fell, Melvin's nails scratch the very delicate skin around and at the base of his ticklish toes. The more Peter was tickling him, the more sensitive he was becoming. Even his heels were getting quite ticklish, and Melvin was growing as such an incredible tickler just as Lynn was.

"How does it feel, Peter to have your feet tickled in mockery, like this?, Don't you like to be mocked? Just like you did to us before? Don't you like it? Tell me, come on, tell me now. Hee, hee, hee. Koooooooootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, tickle, tickle, tickle.", asked Melvin as Lynn giggled as she heard the taunting.

"Kooly-kooly-kootchy, ticklish Peter, kili-kili-kili, tickle, tickle, tickle, Kooly-kooly-kootchy, Kooly-kooly-kootchy on your ticklish underarms, Kooly-kooly-kootchy," teased Lynn as she tickled the teen's clerk armpits.

Laughing uninterruptedly, Peter twisted his body trying to escape Melvins's and Lynn's torturous fingers. The female body-builder poked the teen's sides gently and when she attacked back his underarms, Peter literally jumped up at the touch, which allowed Lynn to sit over the boy putting him into a more powerless position. As soon Melvin noted that, he dug his nails into the wrinkled ticklish left foot, and scratched the nylon sock, exciting the delicate and sensitive skin underneath. Peter exploded into laughter.

As his tummy started to pain of so much laugh, in an attempt to fight for his freedom, Peter tried to dig his sharp nails into Lynn's unprotected underarms. It was an awful mistake. As soon Lynn felt the first touch, she increased the speed on her fingers and tickled the boy's underarms as harder than never. Peter barely had time to squeal and his arms were already gone. Lynn had seen Peter's attempt to tickle her as a severe flippancy and was taken by a tickling rampage. She stopped tickling the teen's underarms and returned to his ticklish soles. For the next minutes, the two body-builders, kept tickling the teen's soles and toes, grinning in unison as they heard Peter's ticklish laughter, giggles and squeals, the only sounds that the boy was able to make.

"Ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah," laughed Peter, who was now twisting on the chair in deep laughter, totally controlled by the body-builders' fingernails. When both them finally stopped to tickling Peter after several intense minutes, the teen had grown so tired that he laid on the chair resting his legs over the table, panting, out of breath and tired. He couldn't even understand what Melvin and Lynn had said when they tried to talk to him. Peter just observed as Melvin and Lynn left the room taking his shoes with them. He heard the door being locked and fall asleep.

Some time later Peter felt something soft going up his left leg. He slowly awakened from sleep and saw Lyn sliding her fingers up and down his leg. The sensation it gave him was absolutely relaxing, but soon, Peter was shivering under a gentle assault. There were Melvin's fingers carefully sliding over his right nyloned sole. The teen just got worried about how much time it would take to he feel the tickling sensations again.

"Well Peter, I've been overlooking all yours screw ups and blunders by all those years. I've had a lot of complains about you!", said the gym owner.

"Melvin, stop being so kind and just fire him! He is eighteen, there are no excuses for that behavior anymore!", incited Lynn.

"Calm down Lynn," Melvin made a pause. "Do you like to work here, Peter?" asked gently Melvin.

"Oooh, yes, it is great to work here!," answered Peter softly.

"I would really like to keep you working here Peter, but if you do not change your behavior, I'll have to let you go!", explained Melvin.

"Sure... Melvin... I'm gonna change! I promise!", answered Peter.

"That's good!" exclaimed Melvin.

"Well, if he is going to be still working here, I would like to suggest some additional rules that he must follow to keep his job!", said Lynn.

"Rules... I think it may be a good thing to Peter have to obey some rules. Go ahead Lynn, what rules?", said Melvin.

"My first point," started Lynn, "is that if the people around here get annoyed about his behavior, he would be obliged by contract to let the complainers to tickle him until they feel they've got even.", grinned Lynn

"It's doesn't seems a bad idea!", said Melvin. Peter's eyes opened wide in fear.

"My second point," said Lynn, "is that he must wear just that type of sheer nylon male socks he was wearing today when working here at the gym. I think that is really easy and smooth to tickle him when he was wearing it." Peter remained in silence.

"Sheer nylon socks..." Melvin got a pensive face. "Well, you're the best tickler around here Lynn, if you say it's better with those socks then so be it!" Lynn smiled with the thought of Peter being obliged to show his nyloned feet to get tickled on his nyloned soles. That would be wonderful.

"My last point is... We are going to bring a pedicure to the gym every week to guarantee that his feet will ever be smooth, soft and clean, so any complainers will have a good time tickling him." finished Lynn.

"A pedicure?!" Melvin giggled. "Well, then so be it," Melvin stared to Peter directly in his eyes. "You heard the lady Peter, If you still wants to be working here, you are going to have weekly pedicures, wear just sheer nylon socks and if we get any complain about you, we are going to have the Peter gets tickled day."

"So, what is gonna be boy?" asked Lynn.

"I... " Peter was reluctant for a moment, "I accept."

"Well done Peter!" exclaimed Melvin, "I'm going to print the contract and in five minutes you can sign it."

"Sure... I can't wait...", said Peter despondent.

"Melvin, before you leave, I would like to inform you some complains I still have about Peter... " Lynn tried to say but Melvin interrupted her.

"Lynn, I think you can tickle-solve this problem with him. I'm going to left the contract over my desk. When you two finish just make sure that he will sign it. See you Monday," said Melvin.

After he closes the examination room door, soon Melvin started to hear Peter's loud laughter echoing all over the gym. "I hope Lynn to not be still in such foul mood, or Peter is going to have a very long day..." Melvin thought as he entered his office and closed its door.

The End

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back