• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Tickle Session with Mistress

stacwday

I had my first ever proper tickle session with a mistress recently (having only ever been tickled by my gf) and it was fantastic so thought would share it here.

It was a UK mistress called Mistress Helena based in Essex.

I booked for a half hour session figuring that would be enough for my first time. Had a nice chat as she found out everything she wanted to know for the session.

She took me upstairs to her dungeon which was rather well kitted out and placed the cuffs on my ankles and wrists. She then continued to attach the cuffs to chain from the ceiling stretching me out and then attached my ankles to a spreader bar. Then a rather snug blindfold and ball gag where put in place to render me nice and helpless for the upcoming torture. Now up till this point i have only ever lasted 5mins max being tickled before giving out so was hoping to go a lot longer.

She began running her fingers gently over my body trying to find my weak spots and found out early on that my ribs are the most ticklish part of my body! From then on she attacked them without mercy as i tried to wriggle and escape obviously to no avail. After this she took me down and bent me over her spanking bench attached my wrists the the bottom and strapping my waist and head down.

The for another 5mins without a break she attacked my sides and my feet now too with me wriggling and once again trying with all might to get away from those fingers for one moment!

To complete my torture which i was loving! I was laid on her bondage bed wrists and ankles attached to either end and a hood placed on me to leave me even more helpless. She decided at this stage i needed teasing somewhat so played around with my ribs and feet leaving me squirming all the time. For the remaining time she continued tickling my sides with great enthusiasm until eventually i called out yellow conveniently at the end of the session. One last attack on my feet before allowing me to finally get my breath back.

It was a great fun time and writing this now reminds me i must another session soon!

Thanks for posting. Great experience, well-written . . . and honest and vulnerable. Loved reading it.

Any chance you could link her? I see a Mistress Helena but she's not in Essex

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back