• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Elizabeth Banks (Foot Non Reaction)

Just because there was no reaction at the moment the picture was taken doesn't mean there was no reaction :) Paintbrush on the sole....one of my favorite fantasies :)

I've said time and time again, based on my own experiences, and what we know about celebrities(Brande Roderick, Leticia Cline, Jenny McCarthy, etc) for whatever reason a lot of hot blondes don't have ticklish feet, even when they're ticklish elsewhere.

However I'm not sure we can add Liz to that list. That brush looks too light to cause a real reaction(my feet are off the charts ticklish, and I don't think that make up brush would have any effect on me). Plus Liz's feet are caked in dirt, mud, so that would lessen the sensitivity.

In addition, I also came across this little nugget of info(not sure how reliable this is);

http://franklypenn.com/2011/08/08/before-they-were-stars/

You have to weed through a lot of crap, so I thought I'd paste the exact paragraph, regarding this topic;

This is why I get so excited at the prospect of any further connection to celebrities in the Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon that is my life. Since I started working here at Penn, I am merely two degrees away from the lovely 30 Rock actress Elizabeth Banks, C’96, and I cannot tell you how excited that makes me. The one degree between us recently revealed to me that “Liz” Banks is “wicked ticklish.” WHAT. How does he know??? New York Magazine has a great feature on her that reveals that she met her husband on their first day of freshman year at Penn. Cute! I mean, shoot. I just forgot the last bit of AP Calculus I had in my head now that I know that fact

Looks to me like he is applying makeup to her soles to make them look dirty...

There's a nice tickling moment in the "Making of" video for "Slither". She is supposed to be lying in bed and be groomed by a bunch of zombies. At one point one of the zombie actors is caressing her hair and, as he does so, his fingers are grazing her neck over and over again. She tries to take it but soon breaks character, starts laughing and utters: "You're killing me. It's my neck. It's really ticklish".

You can believe my word or grab a "Slither" DVD and see for yourselves.

I found it :)

It's at 4:16

And also starting at 1:30 she has an extended case of the giggles caused by someone laughing at her off camera that's really cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=XGHU1l-H4IY

Great ones!

Now we finally have proof on Elizabeth Banks. Here's the print of the tweet and also a clip of the tickling part in the video:

Attachments

• Elizabeth Banks - Captura de tela 2022-10-17 014358.png
    Elizabeth Banks - Captura de tela 2022-10-17 014358.png
    107.5 KB · Views: 119
  • Elizabeth Banks - Slither Gag Reel _ Behind The Screams _ Slither (2006)_Trim.mp4
    3.2 MB
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back