• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why does tickle torture turn me on and is it really torture?

jan

TMF Novice
I kno this has been asked a thousand times but, why do i try like everything to avoid a ticklish situation? fight like mad to escape being tickled? beg for mercy and scream and thrash around like a wild creature when i'm being tickled. get shivers and goosebumps just thinking about being tickled. feel completely exposed when i'm barefoot or wearing something sleeveless or exposing my tummy.

yet, yet, yet being tied down and tickle tortured can turn me on like nothing else!

and, and if it turns me on, is it really "torture"?

I read that it could be tied to early childhood experiences. Physiologically, your body goes through similar changes when you experience sex and when you experience fear. That's what happened to me when I was a kid. They were having a good time, I was having a good time but was also panicked and somehow around puberty my brain connected tickling and sex. Strange, I know. I don't know that everyones develops that way but it could be one explanation. As for being torture, it probably it depends on the mental state of the ticklee.

just to clarify, my sex experience was at puberty, not as a child. I think my brain connected the old tickling fear/pleasure mix and subsituted the fear for sex since they are physiologically similar. Clear? If so, then please explain it to me!

Hey Jan, welcome back to the forum. From your elegant writings from years gone by, it does seem to be more a rush while it's happening. There was a model I saw back when I was doing the tickling videos that was extremely ticklish, and would look like she was having a hard time, only to say she was fine when I'd check in with her. This was fun for her, like sky diving, save enough money to throw herself out of a perfectly good airplane. She wants me to let her know should I decide to get back into it.

Even though it drives you crazy with fear that it just might happen, to the degree you feel nervous being barefoot or exposing your tummy, but yet you also love it. I use to have a fear of tickling when I was younger, but not any more, both on the giving and recieving end. It's great fun to thrash about and laugh like crazy.

It is such a blessed relief. I don't think of it as 'torture' but more like physical therapy. Yes, one thrashes about, defenseless on stopping the tickling, but it such a rush of extreme sensual energy and it was like I couldn't get enough. I never once yelled 'No', or 'Stop!'
From '07 - '10, I advertised in a local paper, looking for models to make home made tickling videos for the private collection. I had also placed an ad here, but never got one response. But in the Seattle Weekly, it was suddenly a horn of plenty. I only selected those who were articulate writers in expressing themselves and their interest in the project. I met a lot of nice people and got a nice pile of favorite videos, but it's turned from a sexual frustration to one of more meditative bliss.
However, my Earthlink address got fire bombed by the Spam Monster, 200 messages a day, and then my Mac bombed for the last time, and I lost contact with all of them. I was also forced to move from my tree house at the 15th Ave. NE complex where I had spent half of my life. I lost them all, and it now feels like so long, so far away. And Goddess Diana, where I was getting my own fix, (as she loved to tickle,) developed major mental health issues from chronic alcoholism. So she's gone too. Or as Porky Pig would say, "Son of a bi bi, bi bi.. Son of a bi bi, bi bi.."
But life goes on, and I'll be returning to the scene somehow. Ah the good old days. Tickling is good.
My video clips are to large for here, but hey, as far as your fear/love/hate thing, I am recalled to a song by Fran Zappa, "You can be scared if it gets to real, but you should be digging it while it's happening, 'cause it just might be a one shot deal."
Coming into the final chapters on my Book of Life, I'd love to expand the later chapters into a War & Peace tome, & re-live that intense sensual side. It's down right healthy!

Attachments

• 169989990_120065576837645_7865286361715654925_n.jpg
    169989990_120065576837645_7865286361715654925_n.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 77
  • HPIM2029.jpg
    HPIM2029.jpg
    407 KB · Views: 91
  • HPIM1122.JPG
    HPIM1122.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 68
  • HPIM1604.JPG
    HPIM1604.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 94
  • HPIM2647.JPG
    HPIM2647.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 86
For some reason, it was a pleasure to read your messages, MrTicklefeet. Warm and comforting. And the attached photos are very cute :)
Good luck in your new chapters.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back