• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Colleen Ballinger (Youtuber)

AuthenticNinja

Colleen is a youtuber with her own channel PyschoSoprano and also plays a character on her other channel Miranda Sings.

This is your basic Q & A video, where she answers the question "How ticklish are you?" Response 2:36-3:00

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGta_8FjIiI

I advise would-be viewers not to click on this video. Cute girl, but Milagros is right. It's just discouraging, almost mean-spirited. Don't do it.

Well she's entitled to her opinion and I can see why she feels that way but I don't agree with her on it frankly and I think she's overreacting a bit. But I digress.

She was very blunt, but really this is the way a lot of vanilla people feel about tickling. It's not really a shock.

Some of you guys are way too sensitive, she doesn't like being tickled but is clearly trying to give an interesting answer for her viewers and it came across as funny to me. She's clearly kidding a little here.

Well that sure isn't the answer I was hoping to hear... game over man, game over!

J :jester: J

Offer her a nice size paycheck to do a tickling fetish video and i'm sure she'd change her tune lol

Put her in touch with Tommy from Tickle Abuse and after she pockets her pay check, we'll see her stretched on the rack with Tasha giving her soles a good workout within 3 weeks ! LOL !!!

Geez Guys, so she doesn't like it. Big Deal.

No need to get all pissy about it. You're taking it so personal.

Put her in touch with Tommy from Tickle Abuse and after she pockets her pay check, we'll see her stretched on the rack with Tasha giving her soles a good workout within 3 weeks ! LOL !!!

This for sure! LOL

I'm just really glad that everyone kept the discussion HERE and not on her comments section. I just clicked, and I was wincing, bracing myself for the inappropriateness, but everyone kept their cool. :)

I'm just really glad that everyone kept the discussion HERE and not on her comments section. I just clicked, and I was wincing, bracing myself for the inappropriateness, but everyone kept their cool. :)

Well, I was seriously considering going to her comments section and bitching at her for not wanting to be stretched on a rack and tickle tortured to within an inch of her life for the shear enjoyment of it ! What Nerve ! Who does she think she is ! ROFLMAO !! ; )
Actually, I found her response amusing.

Some women don't like to be tickled. No reason to take offense to it.

Yeah to be fair it's her opinion....it ain't everyone's cup of tea. Still she seems a bit self obsessed, self opinionated twat, and typical of the "oh look at me I'm on you tube" idiots that spend most of their days taking selfies!

Rant over, as you were folks

First of all, she's out of her fucking mind! Secondly, she is just the person who needs a nice chloroform knock out laughing gas induced tickling session!! I bet she would be laughing hysterically within seconds and regretting every word she ever said about tickling!!!:rimshot:

Hey guys, this E-list psuedo celeb's feelings on tickling shouldn't bother anyone on the forum. We all know that for every person who's at least receptive to tickling there are probably 10-20+ people who hate it!(even moreso for women). But seriously what does it matter? It's not like anyone on the TMF is ever going to interact w/this youtube Amy Schumer wannabe.
I'm just happy there are some smokin' hot ladies who are "on our team"(Jenny McCarthy, Josie Bissett, Kelly Ripa, Barbara Eden, Sofie Vergara, Nicole Kidman, Alison Sweeney). All those babes seem to enjoy, or at least be open to, tickling, and I'll take any of them over this little brat

Hey guys, this E-list psuedo celeb's feelings on tickling shouldn't bother anyone on the forum. We all know that for every person who's at least receptive to tickling there are probably 10-20+ people who hate it!(even moreso for women). But seriously what does it matter? It's not like anyone on the TMF is ever going to interact w/this youtube Amy Schumer wannabe.
I'm just happy there are some smokin' hot ladies who are "on our team"(Jenny McCarthy, Josie Bissett, Kelly Ripa, Barbara Eden, Sofie Vergara, Nicole Kidman, Alison Sweeney). All those babes seem to enjoy, or at least be open to, tickling, and I'll take any of them over this little brat

forgot the biggest advocate of all: Drew Barrymore

Hold the phone here, gentlemen. How do we know Nicole Kidman likes tickling? She said she is ticklish, but I don't remember her saying she LIKES it.... Drew Barrymore, on the other hand, we know she likes it. :D (which makes her about 5 times hotter than she already is, and that's saying something.)

I didn't take her response as mean-spirited or anything of the kind. It was damn cute, some women hate being tickled, totally get it.

If I dated her, my spine would be removed as she warned because I'd have to see how ticklish she was.

DK

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back