• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Distraction While Singing M/FF */FFF

That is really funny and cute, what a great concept.

Love it! Great finds psprulz ;)

That was pretty awesome. Some great mainstream clips lately! All three women in the longer clip are pretty hot and are singers. The whole clip makes more sense and is even better in the context of it being a parody of the ADAM Go to Go orgasm video. And yeah, the moment they lose it is freaking precious. And although I'm first and foremost a foot tickling fan (and as usual they use lame feathers!!!) the underarms and waist tickling reactions were priceless.

BRAVO!

I hate being this guy, but is there any way I could get this on a different file host or on YouTube etc? Mega can't work on any of my browsers, poor ol' computer. Sounds like a winner of a clip though.

I enjoyed that. The tickling skill was average but the reactions and scenario made up for it. Part of me is glad that they weren't better ticklers - drew out the scene longer. Thanks for finding and sharing.

That was a great video, the reactions were awesome. That guy clearly wasn't tickling the girls waist though, a bit odd since the tickling in the other two looked pretty real.

These are great - and also exactly what I was thinking someone should do when I saw the (great) original. Very nice finds.

Somebody now needs to post that 2nd. clip onto either YouTube or an WMV file(since that Mega file doesn't work on everyone's PCs).

Somebody now needs to post that 2nd. clip onto either YouTube or an WMV file(since that Mega file doesn't work on everyone's PCs).

They're not missing too much; the "tickling" in that clip was done with a stuffed animal.

They're not missing too much; the "tickling" in that clip was done with a stuffed animal.

I also caught that clip somewhere on YouTube,for it wasn't really much,proving that Distraction really needs to go back to tickling ladies' bare feet while they're hanging upside down.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back