• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rest in peace mom

maniactickler

Verified
Early this morning, my beautiful mom lost her valiant battle with cancer. her positive attitude, and fighting spirit, gave her the power to last about 9 months longer than Doctors gave her, letting her make it through the holidays, her birthday, and mothers day. she is, and will always be my role model and hero. :bubbleheart:

Your loving son

maniac, I'm so very sorry about your mom's passing, my friend. My thoughts and prayers are with you. If you ever need to talk or vent, please PM me anytime.

So sorry Maniac

I'm so very sorry for your loss, Maniac, but at least there's no suffering now, she has peace. You're an amazing son.

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. She will live on in the memories of those who loved her.

Oh god. I lost mine last november so I sure know how it feels. Condolences and courage to you.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I'm very sorry. Please know that I, and undoubtedly many others, will be keeping you in our thoughts and prayers in your time of loss.

That sounds rough dude. Hang in there....I wish you and your family the best

Awww maniac!

I'm really sorry to hear about your mom's passing. My condolences to you and your family for your loss.....:blackrose:

My deepest sympathies. I will keep you in my thoughts an prayers my good friend. :twohugs:

Thank you for your support. it was a devastating loss, especially since we had a super close bond. but life must go on. time to push forward.

Oh my goodness, I am just now seeing this. My sincerest condolences for your loss, man. Peace be with you, your loved ones and your beloved mom.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back