• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anita's Place of Employment - part 2

Triple M

Anita’s Place of Employment part 2

The story that inspired this is here:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?245581-Anita-s-New-Employment-F-M-*-f

Part 1 is here:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?251804-Anita-s-Place-of-Employment-part-1

The trainee waitress squirmed in helpless ticklishness on the vibrating nubs on the floor. She struggled to get up, but the sensitizing lotion with which she had been treated had made even the palms of her hands so ticklish that she couldn’t bear to press them against the floor. Other waitress struggled to step over or around her, without falling themselves. They didn’t dare step off the buzzing pathway to avoid her.

From his glass office overlooking the club, the owner made the unprecedented decision to allow all the other victims on their platforms throughout the club a time out, so everyone could witness the scene on the floor.

Anne was horrified that no one made a move to help the girl; but at the same time unable to take her eyes off the scene. At her side, Kerri said “enough is enough”, but Hal said “she must be having fun, or she wouldn’t laugh so much.”

Finally, in desperation, the laughing, squirming girl rolled off the vibrating path and lay panting and shaking on the bare floor. Her trainer said in an awed voice “she’s doomed; I’m doomed.”

Several managers arrived, and pulled the trainee to her feet. They pushed her back onto the tickling pathway, but she collapsed in hysteria. They picked her up and carried her off. The senior manager said “take her Downstairs. Let her make one phone call to say she won’t be coming home.” Then, to the trainer, “they’ll want to see you up in the Office after your shift.”

Kerri took her bare feet out of Hal’s lap, and pressed them both to the pathway that passed the table. “Wow!” She pulled them away quickly; started to put her feet back in Hal’s lap, but then put her sandals back on instead.

Anne slipped her shoe off, and moved her socked foot towards the path, remembering how much it had tickled when she had touched it with just one toe. But she chickened out before she could touch the surface.

Her thoughts went back to a camping trip in college. Anne had seen a couple of guys pull off her best friend’s sandals and write all over her feet with ballpoint pens. Anne had been torn between trying to rescue her friend, and getting out of the way lest she be next. And a subtle, troubling enjoyment of her poor friend’s hysteria. In the end, caution won out, and she moved away; but not so far that she couldn’t watch the protracted, merciless tickling.

For the rest of the trip, Anne was careful to wear sneakers and thick socks instead of sandals. Every night she would think “maybe I’ll wear sandals tomorrow. Maybe I’ll even show up barefoot for breakfast.” But every morning she was careful to protect her feet.

The center of the floor had been cleared, and five teams of three girls each, with red, yellow, green, blue or white bikinis (or in a few cases, bikini bottoms only), were engaged in a complex tickle fight. At the moment, red, green and white were allied against blue and green; but from time to time the colored panels on the walls would shift, signaling an instant shift in alliances. Sometimes it would be four teams against one.

The lights changed, and suddenly the red team was alone against all of the others. One girl, even more ticklish than the others, quickly stripped off her bikini. She earned relief from a four-on-one attack (while leaving her teammates even more outnumbered). But she was immediately tied up in embarrassing public display, and left to contemplate what her teammates would eventually do to her.

A manager approached the table. “I’m so sorry about the poor service your got,” she said. “Please come back next week and you can see your waitress punished for her failure.” “When next week?” asked Hal. “It doesn’t matter, She’s in for it all week.”

At the end of the evening, the losers of the various events were led around the circuit of the club, wearing blindfolds (and nothing else). On either side, and behind each one walked a white-coated tickler, well supplied with brushes, vibrating tickle sticks, and other implements. As they passed the tables, customers were free to reach out and tickle them, which Hal did enthusiastically, and Kerri somewhat shyly.

Any girl who tried to escape, or cried out, was made to do another circuit; and all the others an extra half-circuit.

As Hal, Kerri and Anne left, the girl at the front desk said “be sure to take our brochure. There’s an employment application included.”

The trainer left the Office in mixed relief and indecision. The owner had said that the punishment, whatever it might prove to be, for the trainee’s fall would take place next week, and the trainer would have to decide whether she was renewing her contract for another week.

In the end, Anita was selected as the victim of the other employees’ accumulated aggression and frustration. She was given half an hour’s rest after her experiences in the Private Lounge, then received a generous dose of the sensitizing lotion and serum, and was turned over to the employees till noon the next day.

Kerri and Hal lay exhausted in each other’s arms. Neither had known how extremely ticklish Kerri was.

The waitress trainee lay in a bed in the rooms below the club. Had her boyfriend possibly anticipated what she was getting into when he had persuaded her to sign up?
She shivered from her exposure, and the effects of the lotion she had been doused with. She was shy and ticklish and tired and terribly aroused. But her hands were lightly restrained, so she could neither pull the sheet over herself, nor do anything else to relieve her condition.

As she dozed, the club owner stood by her bed. He looked over her totally helpless ticklishness, but all he did was whisper “good girl” and kiss her lightly on the cheek.

Anne’s thoughts raced as she lay in bed. She didn’t plan to ever go back to the club; although the brochure, with its application form, was on her bedside table. And she didn’t want to know what was going to happen to the waitress trainer and trainee. But could she bear the suspense of never knowing?

She had done something she normally never did unless it was very cold: she was wearing socks to bed. Her memories turned to the camping trip as she slipped into a dream-filled sleep.

End of Part 2

Curious to see what contraption you will have the trainee in as punishment for a week :)

Thanks!

I'm afraid that, like the waitresses themselves, readers will be in suspense till after the weekend.

I really am enjoying this series as well. I'm looking forward to part 3.

Thanks! Sorry that it's taking longer than i expected. Afraid it will be a bit longer; but here's the opening of Part 3. I know it still needs work; and I'm afraid that those who found the first two parts too much talk and not enough tickling will find this the same.

Draft of the opening of part 3:

Four days had passed, but Anne still had her visit to the tickling club with Kerri and Hal very much on her mind. Several times she was on the verge of throwing away the club brochure; but every time she instead looked at the ad on the back page, and put it back under her pillow.

“Ladies, are you ticklish? Good! Are you curious? Great? Are you scared at the idea? Better yet!” Below that, the URL and phone number. And below that, “Ask about tryouts and amateurs night!!”

The day after their adventure, Kerri had been very mysterious on the phone. “Hal has the craziest idea”, she said. But after that, she seemed nervous and wouldn’t say any more, no matter how much Anne asked.

To her great surprise, but somehow also as she had half expected, Anne found herself heading back to the club with Kerri on Thursday night. Hal was out of town on business. Anne was somewhat relieved that it would just be the two of them; but now that she had seen the club before, a little embarrassed about how excited she was to go back. She couldn’t understand how she could be exited by her embarrassment, and embarrassed by her excitement; but she was.

They had given the cab driver an address a block away, and walked the rest of the way, as if they were afraid the driver would know where they were going.

Entering the club lobby, they were surprised to find that instead of the bikini-clad receptionist from last Saturday, they were greeted by Jo, the waitress trainee who had fallen onto the vibrating, tickling pathway and been reduced to helpless hysteria. She had a cord knotted loosely around her hips, with a rectangle of fabric at most eight inches square hanging from it. And nothing else.

Because anyone passing on the street could see in whenever the door opened, the club management had made her stand in front of the counter, rather than behind it. She recognized her customers from the previous week. “This is the first step of my punishment” she said. “I don’t know what’s next.”

Kerri cheerfully pointed out that the knot in the cord seemed to be slipping. “I know.” Furious blush. “But I’m forbidden to touch it, or tuck the cloth in tighter.” Anne said “then let me get it for you.” She knotted the cord more tightly; Jo squirmed at the touch. And shivered at the thought that she had probably gotten herself in worse trouble by having a customer help her.

Been away for a while and I come back to two new installments! I'm really loving what you are doing to Anita's world!

Been away for a while and I come back to two new installments! I'm really loving what you are doing to Anita's world!

Welcome back!

All the credit goes to you for inventing Anita's world in the first place. By the way, Anita herself makes an appearance in Part 4, which is posted now.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back