• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rati Agnihotri

tickle_maniac

TMF Expert
Here's an admission of ticklishness! :) The scene has already been posted here, but this is worth reading anyway! I just wish this was a video interview where we could actually HEAR her say these words!

cineplot .com/rati-agnihotri-interview/

Read the first sentence after "Flashback time. What does she remember of Ek Duje Ke Liye?"

I also made this image for you guys

Slide1.JPG

Love it when they admit in the context other than being asked about it! Must have really tickled for her to remember it after the fact!

And then for the clip itself....thank you Shalini4urheart!!

And awwww, the poor girl had to keep her tummy flat while it tickled.......:juggle:

you are welcome Leo... this film came in the 70s an if she remembers it now you can imagine... and for the record that spinning top is insanely ticklish indeed

... and for the record that spinning top is insanely ticklish indeed

So, personal experience? :firedevil

That is still one of my favorite scenes of mechanical tickling. How does she even get through it??? Her reactions are so crazy and overboard that you know they have to be real - no one would act that badly, so her nerves must be sending her fitful messages of overstimulation!

So, personal experience? :firedevil

That is still one of my favorite scenes of mechanical tickling. How does she even get through it??? Her reactions are so crazy and overboard that you know they have to be real - no one would act that badly, so her nerves must be sending her fitful messages of overstimulation!

hahahaha yes did it for a play - its a killer...

This lady was also in another clip where she was the 'ler. It has been posted here before.

Rati Agnihotri - Ek Duje Ke Liye - M/F - Belly

This is the "original" elevator tickling scene I was talking about in the other thread. I thought I'd post it here even though its a clip because it goes well with this post and photo. It's the same actress being tickled again along with the famous top spinning scene.

So far, this movie has two tickling scenes and one tickling reference. I wonder just how much she was tickled during the making of this movie. Haha.

Attachments

• Rati_Agnihotri_Tickled.mp4
    1.4 MB
This is the "original" elevator tickling scene I was talking about in the other thread. I thought I'd post it here even though its a clip because it goes well with this post and photo. It's the same actress being tickled again along with the famous top spinning scene.

So far, this movie has two tickling scenes and one tickling reference. I wonder just how much she was tickled during the making of this movie. Haha.

Great one!

And here's the navel scene attached for whom wanna download it:

Attachments

• Spinning top on Rati Agnihotri's Navel - videoplayback.mp4
    845.3 KB
Here are some photos of her from her younger days. Man! I just wish we had a proper tickle torture clip in full length with her. Dark Crane, you'd appreciate her feet.

View attachment 715301View attachment 715302View attachment 715303View attachment 715304
View attachment 715305View attachment 715306View attachment 715307View attachment 715308

That would be wonderful, considering her ticklishness!

Yeah, you know that I'm a feet man. And these Indian actresses are always barefoot, they tease me a lot! I got some more of her:

Attachments

• Rati-Agnihotri-Feet-49819.jpg
    Rati-Agnihotri-Feet-49819.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Rati-Agnihotri-Feet-3808242.jpg
    Rati-Agnihotri-Feet-3808242.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Rati-Agnihotri-Feet-6025040.jpg
    Rati-Agnihotri-Feet-6025040.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 13
ekduje.jpg

a proof no body double was used...wonder how many takes it took...not to forget rehearsals. how many times it would have spun inside her navel lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back