• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What happened to Deviantart???

Q_0

TMF Expert
Pretty much all the tickling fiction over at deviantart is tickling males. What happened??? This never used to be the case, where the hell did these people come from and where did all the writers that like girls go???

This is NOT good, seeing as deviantart is the place I get my requests from.

What are you talking about? On my perspective, tickling stuff on DA still contains mostly females. It's only that, male tickling is starting to become more popular which I'm glad it is, because tickling males is seriously underrated. WE NEED VARIETY lol

What are you talking about? On my perspective, tickling stuff on DA still contains mostly females. It's only that, male tickling is starting to become more popular which I'm glad it is, because tickling males is seriously underrated. WE NEED VARIETY lol

In pictures - yes. But in stories all I'm seeing is male tickling.

This is NOT good, seeing as deviantart is the place I get my requests from.

Yeah how fucked up is that? People putting out material that you specifically have no desire to see.

Yeah how fucked up is that? People putting out material that you specifically have no desire to see.

The huge increase of f/m and m/m stories over at deviantart wouldn't bother me if people were still writing f/f... it's like the writers just decided to all quit. Very odd.

And ScorpionKing, me too!

C'mon over to my DA pad... plenty of M/f, F/f there...

C'mon over to my DA pad... plenty of M/f, F/f there...

Your work is good but you seem to be very into feet - I'm only into tummies/bellybuttons.

There's not a problem with lack of m/f f/f images, just the stories.

More male lees! Well, that is certainly great news to me.

But, anyways have you tried fanfiction.net or archive of our own? I do know that they did have stories with female lees, but I wasn't looking for those. So, I'm not sure if they would have a lot or not, but I have found quite a few tickle themed stories from them for male lees if that is any indication. I think there was also some sort of a kink bingo card thing, where people would write a short story featuring at least one of the kinks in it and tickling was apparently on it. And of course there is always google.

More male lees! Well, that is certainly great news to me.

But, anyways have you tried fanfiction.net or archive of our own? I do know that they did have stories with female lees, but I wasn't looking for those. So, I'm not sure if they would have a lot or not, but I have found quite a few tickle themed stories from them for male lees if that is any indication. I think there was also some sort of a kink bingo card thing, where people would write a short story featuring at least one of the kinks in it and tickling was apparently on it. And of course there is always google.

I've triad Fanfiction.net - it's not quite as tickling fetishy as deviantart but I have found someone I could request to.

What about the story section here? Or if you are on FL they have a tickling story group there too and most of the stories feature women lees.

What about the story section here? Or if you are on FL they have a tickling story group there too and most of the stories feature women lees.

Most people on ticklingforum don't take requests. And the stories tend to have bondage and have a more "torturous" thing to it. I don't like that.

I also feel it's silly to make the lee have to be 18 when all that's happening is some non-bondage, non-torturous tickling.

Oh no, a 16/17 year old getting playfully tummy tickled, how unspeakable.

I imagine it's the same on FL.

We don't NEED more F/F, though, it's like feet, being thrown up all over the place. I might be a girl, but I really dig /m, especially m/m, and it's hard to find as is. And you think there's too much just because you can't find F/F? Which I find hard to believe since it's still the majority of what's sought after; even with all of us clawing our way to the surface. And I, for one, am pretty tired of everything being about feet. You don't see me complaining. But if I felt so inclined, it'd sound loke: stop producing feet media so that us UB lovers have an easier time finding what we like. That's pretty much what you sound like.

Accept the fact that people like different things. You should be grateful for what IS being produced, not complaining, especially when there seems to already be more than enough of what you are looking for.

Most people on ticklingforum don't take requests. And the stories tend to have bondage and have a more "torturous" thing to it. I don't like that.

I also feel it's silly to make the lee have to be 18 when all that's happening is some non-bondage, non-torturous tickling.

Oh no, a 16/17 year old getting playfully tummy tickled, how unspeakable.

I imagine it's the same on FL.

That would be because people take innocent stuff like that and pervert it and then there's pedophelia and these adult sites are protecting themselves because 17 isn't legal and that's the law, period.

We don't NEED more F/F, though, it's like feet, being thrown up all over the place. I might be a girl, but I really dig /m, especially m/m, and it's hard to find as is. And you think there's too much just because you can't find F/F? Which I find hard to believe since it's still the majority of what's sought after; even with all of us clawing our way to the surface. And I, for one, am pretty tired of everything being about feet. You don't see me complaining. But if I felt so inclined, it'd sound loke: stop producing feet media so that us UB lovers have an easier time finding what we like. That's pretty much what you sound like.

Accept the fact that people like different things. You should be grateful for what IS being produced, not complaining, especially when there seems to already be more than enough of what you are looking for.

YES! Thank you!

I do need more f/f. Yes, most stories are F/F but there's been a lack of new ones on deviantart. I need more /f stories so I can find people to request to. I happen to have a very particular fetish so I absolutely need these.

I'm not asking people to stop writing /m obviously. I'm just wondering what all the /f writers on deviantart are doing. Sure, I could write myself but that's never the same. Actually I was thinking of adding a new story to this site soon.

I will agree with you on the feet thing. I happen to have a foot phobia so you know it's not fun for me.

I do need more f/f. Yes, most stories are F/F but there's been a lack of new ones on deviantart. I need more /f stories so I can find people to request to. I happen to have a very particular fetish so I absolutely need these.

I'm not asking people to stop writing /m obviously. I'm just wondering what all the /f writers on deviantart are doing. Sure, I could write myself but that's never the same. Actually I was thinking of adding a new story to this site soon.

I will agree with you on the feet thing. I happen to have a foot phobia so you know it's not fun for me.

What exactly is this particular fetish if you don't mind my asking? And are you saying that you find people to request to for FREE? O.O

That would be because people take innocent stuff like that and pervert it and then there's pedophelia and these adult sites are protecting themselves because 17 isn't legal and that's the law, period.

I know why and understand why this is the rule, I'm just saying why I choose not to request here. A lot of the writers on deviantart write cute stories, there seems to be an expectation for some adult tone in the stories here. There are some writers here that are more my style though.

What exactly is this particular fetish if you don't mind my asking? And are you saying that you find people to request to for FREE? O.O

My fetish involves ugly old ladies [like in their 80's] tickling girls tummies.

Yes, there are plenty of people that do free requests on deviantart. It's a great site. You could definitely requests some free f/m m/m stories from there.

If I couldn't get my free requests, surely I would go mad.

Yeah that's a bit specific. XD
And I'm only shocked because I'm a writer, too, but being down on my luck I charge for my works. If I were working I probably wouldn't be so inclined but.

Yeah that's a bit specific. XD
And I'm only shocked because I'm a writer, too, but being down on my luck I charge for my works. If I were working I probably wouldn't be so inclined but.

There are people on deviantart that charge for their works and they still get customers even with all the people doing free stories on there,

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back