Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

9/28/2022

Visit the TMF Gathering forums to see who is meeting near you!

Tickle Experiment

clips4sale.com


The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 40
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    279

    What happened to Deviantart???

    Pretty much all the tickling fiction over at deviantart is tickling males. What happened??? This never used to be the case, where the hell did these people come from and where did all the writers that like girls go???

    This is NOT good, seeing as deviantart is the place I get my requests from.

  2. #2
    What are you talking about? On my perspective, tickling stuff on DA still contains mostly females. It's only that, male tickling is starting to become more popular which I'm glad it is, because tickling males is seriously underrated. WE NEED VARIETY lol

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcyisTickly View Post
    What are you talking about? On my perspective, tickling stuff on DA still contains mostly females. It's only that, male tickling is starting to become more popular which I'm glad it is, because tickling males is seriously underrated. WE NEED VARIETY lol
    In pictures - yes. But in stories all I'm seeing is male tickling.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    8,928
    Quote Originally Posted by Q_0 View Post

    This is NOT good, seeing as deviantart is the place I get my requests from.
    Yeah how fucked up is that? People putting out material that you specifically have no desire to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralBeatty View Post
    LOL dude. I've tickled nearly 300 women. I think I would know.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,177
    I'd like to see more F/F stuff.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by Comfort Eagle View Post
    Yeah how fucked up is that? People putting out material that you specifically have no desire to see.
    The huge increase of f/m and m/m stories over at deviantart wouldn't bother me if people were still writing f/f... it's like the writers just decided to all quit. Very odd.

    And ScorpionKing, me too!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by C.A.B. View Post
    C'mon over to my DA pad... plenty of M/f, F/f there...
    Your work is good but you seem to be very into feet - I'm only into tummies/bellybuttons.

    There's not a problem with lack of m/f f/f images, just the stories.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The land of habu, pink gekkos, high heat and OMFG I think I'm going to die humidity! aka Okinawa for the time being.
    Posts
    136
    More male lees! Well, that is certainly great news to me.

    But, anyways have you tried fanfiction.net or archive of our own? I do know that they did have stories with female lees, but I wasn't looking for those. So, I'm not sure if they would have a lot or not, but I have found quite a few tickle themed stories from them for male lees if that is any indication. I think there was also some sort of a kink bingo card thing, where people would write a short story featuring at least one of the kinks in it and tickling was apparently on it. And of course there is always google.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    More male lees! Well, that is certainly great news to me.

    But, anyways have you tried fanfiction.net or archive of our own? I do know that they did have stories with female lees, but I wasn't looking for those. So, I'm not sure if they would have a lot or not, but I have found quite a few tickle themed stories from them for male lees if that is any indication. I think there was also some sort of a kink bingo card thing, where people would write a short story featuring at least one of the kinks in it and tickling was apparently on it. And of course there is always google.
    I've triad Fanfiction.net - it's not quite as tickling fetishy as deviantart but I have found someone I could request to.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The land of habu, pink gekkos, high heat and OMFG I think I'm going to die humidity! aka Okinawa for the time being.
    Posts
    136
    What about the story section here? Or if you are on FL they have a tickling story group there too and most of the stories feature women lees.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    What about the story section here? Or if you are on FL they have a tickling story group there too and most of the stories feature women lees.
    Most people on ticklingforum don't take requests. And the stories tend to have bondage and have a more "torturous" thing to it. I don't like that.

    I also feel it's silly to make the lee have to be 18 when all that's happening is some non-bondage, non-torturous tickling.

    Oh no, a 16/17 year old getting playfully tummy tickled, how unspeakable.

    I imagine it's the same on FL.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    852
    We don't NEED more F/F, though, it's like feet, being thrown up all over the place. I might be a girl, but I really dig /m, especially m/m, and it's hard to find as is. And you think there's too much just because you can't find F/F? Which I find hard to believe since it's still the majority of what's sought after; even with all of us clawing our way to the surface. And I, for one, am pretty tired of everything being about feet. You don't see me complaining. But if I felt so inclined, it'd sound loke: stop producing feet media so that us UB lovers have an easier time finding what we like. That's pretty much what you sound like.

    Accept the fact that people like different things. You should be grateful for what IS being produced, not complaining, especially when there seems to already be more than enough of what you are looking for.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    852
    Quote Originally Posted by Q_0 View Post
    Most people on ticklingforum don't take requests. And the stories tend to have bondage and have a more "torturous" thing to it. I don't like that.

    I also feel it's silly to make the lee have to be 18 when all that's happening is some non-bondage, non-torturous tickling.

    Oh no, a 16/17 year old getting playfully tummy tickled, how unspeakable.

    I imagine it's the same on FL.
    That would be because people take innocent stuff like that and pervert it and then there's pedophelia and these adult sites are protecting themselves because 17 isn't legal and that's the law, period.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by AiritheDestoyer View Post
    We don't NEED more F/F, though, it's like feet, being thrown up all over the place. I might be a girl, but I really dig /m, especially m/m, and it's hard to find as is. And you think there's too much just because you can't find F/F? Which I find hard to believe since it's still the majority of what's sought after; even with all of us clawing our way to the surface. And I, for one, am pretty tired of everything being about feet. You don't see me complaining. But if I felt so inclined, it'd sound loke: stop producing feet media so that us UB lovers have an easier time finding what we like. That's pretty much what you sound like.

    Accept the fact that people like different things. You should be grateful for what IS being produced, not complaining, especially when there seems to already be more than enough of what you are looking for.
    YES! Thank you!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    852
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcyisTickly View Post
    YES! Thank you!
    You're very welcome!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •