• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Types of Laughter or Tickling Turn You On? (Give some TMF examples if you can)

How about some that are awesome, but people don't regularly list?

One jaw dropping recent one was Aymie from French Tickling:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...OFESSIONAL-DANCE-TEACHER-PICS-amp-CLIP-SAMPLE!

She loves being tickled, and has a beautiful laugh - perfect combination!

(Usually when the say the girl "Loves" being tickled, she has a fake laugh, or no laugh, or does everything else but laugh.....yes, even taking out a knitting needle and making a quilt....)

I love the soft giggles when you're teasing ..
and I loovee when they say things like " no please not there! anywhere but there!"
and then the occasional squeal when you find that one particular spot ;)
I like there to be more than just laughter ..
I don't really fancy when it's just screaming though.. kind of hurts my ears :(

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...OFESSIONAL-DANCE-TEACHER-PICS-amp-CLIP-SAMPLE!

(Usually when the say the girl "Loves" being tickled, she has a fake laugh, or no laugh, or does everything else but laugh.....yes, even taking out a knitting needle and making a quilt....)

Yeah. That one is not jaw dropping for me. Seems fake. But that's me.

The good thing is that we all have different interests and takes on things. That's kind of what I wanted to know. How different people think about different things.

Difficult to judge. All I can say is that when it comes to laughter, my favorite model is Viviana.

As I said...I like different types.

I love a screamer...if she is truly ticklish.

I love a silent laugher too...same thing.

I had a unique experience with a friend long ago...she she had a grunting, gutteral laugh. She would hold me in place while I tickled her. And after the second time I tickled her...she would grind her hips and pelvis into me while I was tickling her. I loved that. But I was too young to really be bold enough to press through that. That's one that I would love a "do over" with.

To me...as long as the laugh seems genuine...like a really good laugh...I like it. There is no particular type for me. Except for the ones I outlined before in this thread.

A real hearty belly-gut laugh. A laugh where you could tell that he's very ticklish. I don't like loud screams or extreme eeeks.

Laughter makes me tickle more. The more I like the laughter, the more I tickle :)

I love it when the laugh progresses from soft to harder - gives a sense of progressive break. Anyone else feel that way ?

Deep hardy laughter, the kind where they can only get a few pleas in before the descend back into uncontrollable madness.

A deep, hearty constant laugh is incredibly sexy - you think it might ease up, but it never does. As others have said, I'm not keen on screamers either - it's not good for my ear drums and can often seem fake.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

For me it is not the certain type of laughter that matters,. I like giggling and loud and hard laughter but also silent, whispering laughter, --but I dislike screaming.
The most important fact is to have the feeling that it's authentic ... I know, this may start the old discussion how to distinguish between "real" laughter and faked or forced laughter, but I leave that open.
For me it's a kind of laughter that is clearly unwilling and uncontrollable, often mixed with trashing and the attempt to surpress it.

actually you can understand fake and real laughing... there is a slightly difference laughing while you touch and then do again. if she/he laughs same loud or same kind then it is real... but sometimes fake laughers try to scream although you touch to the same spot. It is absolutely fake laughing...

If you watch old videos then you could see what I mean...

Dont have a laugh preference. As long as its genuine and not fake I dont care.

Fake laughter is easy to spot. Very easy.

There are few (if any) really ticklish women in video clips that we watch. Some of the women are really good at what they do. They understand how to work the cameras and they understand that reaction to the stimulation is a big part of the sale of any media. The easiest to spot are the women who can't keep their eye off of the guy with the camera. Why? They want to make sure that they're doing it right or either they're being coached through it. Sometimes you can ruin a clip with too much acting. I've turned away tons of clips because of fake laughter, or her laugh is bizarre, or her feet look like eagle talons.

I'm very particular about my clips. Before we even get to laughter, my first and most important rule is no busted up looking feet. Period.

Checkout Constance from Frenchtickling and checkout the clip of her when she's laying down in the stocks and in the first clip Aurielle uses those tan gloves to tickle/scrub against her soles. Listen to her reaction the minute that glove hits her feet -- the glove rubbing against her soles plays somewhat of a harmony that affects the laughter in her voice. She can't help but to laugh.

There's another clip from TicklingParadise. It's about a minute and a half. I don't think it's a full clip (probably one of those lost clips that never made it to film). But the woman in the clip gets her bare feet tickled by two gloved hands. You don't get to see the face of the woman but you definitely can hear her voice of agony cracking up with laughter. The woman's soles are trapped in that "magic saw" box and her feet are attacked by two sets of magic gloved hands, each set taking a foot. As soon as the clip begins the gloved hands go to work on the woman's bare feet. They scratch at her soles, in between her toes, heels -- hell, sometimes the gloves switch to the other foot. The woman goes f*cking bonkers. Toward the end of the clip, her laughter breaks into desperate gasps, you can't help but feel sorry for her. But that 1:36 of clip is better than most 9 or 10 minute clips I've seen and I've been around since Magic Tough used to rule the market. Lil Red Head, Real Tickling used to be TC and the clip #. I remember all of those.

The best is the laughter and the wrinkles forming at the curl of the toes.

Well, that's hard to say. I love it when it's a bit raspy. For example Lil Dee. Her laugh is really awesome. Oh and then there's Miss Crash. she has an awesome and cute laugh. ^^

I like it when it builds. Soft giggles growing into hysterical, panicked roaring, then screams for mercy.

I love videos/models with that raspy-sounding laugh. Like Tristan at Toefu Entertainment and this Marylin (attached image), who has done a few videos at different studios.

14.49.jpg

Does anyone know any other good videos/models with that "raspy" sounding laugh?

That last line about knitting a quilt! Lmao smh

I love it when the Ler starts getting that 'wide-eyed' look of terror as they realize the sensations are becoming too intense and they are really losing control.
Especially when they start begging 'no no no' that disintegrates into laughter ( that ooooo-hooo, ooo-hooo, ooo-hooo) through a partially open mouth as if they are trying to control their breathing or sounds but they just aren't going to be able to. Or they just go into hysterics

the examples are one where Tasha is getting her feet tickled in stocks
Brooke (naked) being tickled by Kelli Lynn Sage. When Kelli hovers her fingers above Brooke's pits, the begging starts and then comes the hysterics
Cherie Deville 'Insanely ticklish cheri deville' tickled by Kelli ---if anyone has a source of the vid or clips, I wouldn't mind finding it again

Love this thread! Near and dear to my heart! Thanks 06Alphaman for starting it back in 2014!

As others have said, the turn on part for me is the laughter. When a woman is laughing and having a good time, that is a HUGE turn on for me. It doesn’t even have to be tickling induced laughter to turn me on, but if it is tickling induced it just supercharges the sexiness of the situation.

I wrote about 2 tickling videos where the woman’s laughter was particularly sexy. Here’s a link to that blog post: https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpre...or-best-laughter-in-a-tickling-video-goes-to/

Hope you enjoy and cheers to women laughing and women who enjoy getting tickled and especially those who get turned on by getting tickled.

TLM
https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpress.com

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back