• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For foot guys: Rate my friend's feet

insite

TMF Novice
Hi community!

I just massaged my friend's feet and she is wondering how her feet would be evaluated by foot fetish guys. See attached pics. Let me know your thoughts. The shiny thing is baby oil I just put on. She is somewhat ticklish, but not too wild.

Best
Insite

Attachments

• IMG_1103.JPG
    IMG_1103.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 270
  • IMG_1108.JPG
    IMG_1108.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 263
  • IMG_1112.JPG
    IMG_1112.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 302
Lucky. Pretty feet. Even if moderately ticklish but a willing lee is always desired:)

Very nice feet as a foot fetishest I would certainly @££&&& then £&@£ in my &£@((" I would also ?£&@!! Her !&@"£

She has very nice feet. Absolutely she should be showing them off, and if the 1-10 scale applies, I'm saying somewhere around 7 for now. Love the looks of her soles. Thanks for sharing them.

Great photos! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D
Tell her that she has very lovely feet and gorgeous soles. :feets:

Pretty nice feet. In these pics, I would say between a 6 to 7 area. But, one thing to keep in mind is that feet can look very different depending on many factors. The setting, whether she's been on them all day or it's that time of the month, if the lighting is not the best or if she's just gotten out of the shower. I've seen feet that I would've called an 11 out of ten one time look like a five another. So, don't take the rating thing too seriously...

sexy, and very attractive. i found it easy to imagine various sensual activities with them. an easy 8.

steve

Many thanks for all your feedbacks! Much appreciated! Yes, the feet are indeed very soft.

Your friend's feet look very nice. I like the wrinkly soles. My call is about a 7 or 8.

6. They're nice, attractive. Above average, not great/amazing.

An 8+ is model level for me, for reference, so not quite there but close.

Yeah. I'd rate them as 6 or 6.5.

But no worries. Feet are a particular taste and it is subjective.

I know some folks who are so into feet that they go for some really ugly dogs (feet). These are not ugly at all. So I hope you enjoy them.

So, above are the feet of one of my tickling friends. I like them. I would rate them as a 7.5. But part of that even...is that I have a tickling relationship with her...and her feet (very ticklish) turn me on.

She wasn't really into tickling before she met me. But she likes to laugh and her feet are ticklish. So she wants me to tickle her...especially her feet. My favorite activity with her is when she is giving me a footjob with one foot and I am tickling the other one.

But how would "you" rate these feet? I think that different people would have different opinions. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, right?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back