• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gaming memories

teamtickleguy

2nd Level Orange Feather
Hello everyone,

I am not an experience or addicted gamer, but it's something I've always enjoyed and still very much enjoy when I get the chance, either on my own or with others - and believe it or not, I have often linked tickling others with playing videogames.

Here's a few gaming (and sometimes tickling gaming) memories

1) Sega Master System 2 - Alex The Kid - the built-in game, the very first machine I owned and the first game I played on it.

2) SNES - oh this was the one that got me really into gaming after school, so much so that my parents put a limit on it, timed sessions. always gave me something to look forward to.

Fave SNES games:

- MarioKart (the best of all time)
- International Superstar Soccer Deluxe
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Pat: One of my favourites ever, you couldn't kill the chickens, but you could pick them up and throw them. I never managed to complete this because my SNES was getting old and would sometimes crash or just randomly delete saved games. Sometimes I'd get so cross and be violent with the reset button and therefore cause it to do this myself!!
- There's one that I don't remember - can anyone help? It was a car racing game featuring all sorts of characters on various circuits, it had a battle mode as well. The one car and character I remember was an old pilot driving a red vintage race car - the music accompany him specifically was '633 Squadron' - each character had special attack moves/weapons. It was a very fast paced game.
- Streetfighter 2 Turbo - I was never really into fighting games, but it was good fun. I liked Blanco and fancied the girls in it.

3) PC - as usual I live the life of a pauper, so my PC was slow and the games never really ran properly but I did managed some good gaming:

- Starship Titanic - I bought his game at a School fete - it was designed by Douglas Adams (Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy) - A fascinating, difficult, innovative and hilarious adventure mystery game, which I did manage to complete in the end with the help of some hints. It featured John Cleese voicing a bomb and many intriguing, infuriating and endearing characters.

- Grim Fandago - this was about the Land of the Dead and a character called Manny Calavera going through the land looking for his love (I think) one of my all time favourites, completed it without cheating! Didn't have any issues with how challenging it was, it was tricky but also possible and so enjoyable to play I didn't mind it. Great characters, great music, good graphics - sad and funny in places. The one game I would have loved to just jump inside and be with the characters.

- Full Throttle - a game about biker gangs, lost loves etc - a good soundtrack by a band called The Gone Jackals, good characters, fun gameplay. Simply but effective.

- TOCA Touring Cars 2 - racing games are always a favourite - lots of fun playing this and entering cheats to get new cars and track - racing around the banks of Loch Lomond in a pink Cadillac!

- Fifa 98: Road to World Cup - endless fun, seamless gameplay - annoying 'Song 2' by Blur on the menu and the obligatory "EA Sports: It's in the Game" intro with the annoying nasal voice.

- The Sims: so addictive - I used to create households, characters and careers personal to me - I also enjoyed the function where you could tickle characters and the cars you got with each career promotion.

- Rollercoaster Tycoon/Theme Park/Theme Hospital - all similar, but great fun - Theme Hospital I think was the hardest - I will always remember the potato head characters (some sort of illness).

4) Nintendo Gameboy

- Super Mario Golf - the ability to get cross and switch off/on again if you hit a bad shot, yet not lose any data, was very useful!
- Tetris - who could play this forever.

5) Sega Megadrive

I never had one, but my friend did and we would often rent games for it - I was obsessed with Paperboy (for some unknown reason) and also athletics game, where you took part in various track and field events. You could easily get repetitive strain injury from the controls required to play this game!

6) Nintendo Wii

- great for parties so deserves a mention. Mariokart again reigns triumphant.

I also remember playing Micro Machines on a console, but unsure of what machine this was on.

We had a retro/vintage gaming event where I used to work recently - all sorts of old Ataris, Pongs and Nintendos were there.

Also should mention Tekken - the only game I've ever really played in arcades on the many piers of UK beach resorts. I'm hopeless at it, but I was always entranced by the black panther character....King?

Now for the tickling side - my Mother was a childminder, so we often had various others at my house after school - a number were girls not much younger than me - many were pretty and I got on with them, they enjoyed playing the computer games and would always have their shoes off - so I would often take the chance to tickle them as a means of distracting them from the gaming.

I also remember one time where I missed a huge opportunity to tickle a guy friend's feet - he was over gaming with me and I was sat in an armchair, he decided to lay on the floor and basicall positioned himself in front of me in 'the pose' with his black socked feet pointing right up to me - I tried to tickle them inadvertendly with the controllers wires, quite effectively but he never actually specified that it was tickling him, which is probably why I didnt' just go full out and tickle him. These days I would!

I also had a PC demo of 'Curse of Monkey Island' - there was a tickle mention in this - one of the characters, simply a skull, was floating on a piece of driftwood - the rest of his skeletal body had sunk and under the water somewhere there was 'A fish somewhere tickling my foot and it really tickles' (spoken by the character whilst stifling giggles)

It was a pleasure to type these memories, I do hope you've not been bored!

Cheers
TTG

I've been a gamer on and off since the mid 80s; I began with a Spectrum 48k before upgrading to a 128k circa 1989. I got an Amiga as it was dying out and then had a break until 1999, when I was unemployed after graduating uni and so got a Playstation to cheer myself up! I've got happy memories of all these machines, be it completing a game, a theme tune (the Spectrum 128k version of 'Robocop' had a killer tune), sessions with friends...it's not always about the games themselves. I've got so many memories, I wouldn't know where to begin!

Non computer game people often don't get it, but there's so many appealing things about gaming. Camaraderie, a sense of achievement, escapism - later on today I can be a racing driver, a gangster, a spaceman, a boxer, a woman...all through the power of my Xbox 360. Even though I'm pushing forty, I'm still a gamer and proud of it. As long as there's games to be played, I'll continue to do so.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back