• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crying during tickle torture: Turn on or turn off?

Depends on the crying. With a lot of kink activities, crying can happen simply due to the activity helping them release emotional burdens and if the crying is due to that, I'm happy to keep tickling. If, however, the crying is because of the tickling itself, then I feel it has gone too far and I will stop immediately and go straight into aftercare.

If I know that the 'lee wants to be tickled to the point of crying, it's fine. I would genuinely love it if a lady 'ler could make me cry. If it hasn't been specifically discussed before the session, then the 'ler needs to stop, at least temporarily to establish that the 'lee is okay. Intense is good. Abusive is bad. The 'ler needs to care for their 'lee.

A turn off definitely. If my lee is legitimately suffering to the point of crying, I will stop the tickling then and there. Crying with laughter is fine but not crying in suffering. Call me "softcore" but I want my lee to have just as much fun in the tickling as I am.

A turn off definitely. If my lee is legitimately suffering to the point of crying, I will stop the tickling then and there. Crying with laughter is fine but not crying in suffering. Call me "softcore" but I want my lee to have just as much fun in the tickling as I am.

That's not 'softcore', that's being realistic, sensible, and gentlemanly. And I am sure your fingers stay far busier than the ones who want to torture their ticklees for hours.

As a ler, I definitely don't need my lee to cry to get anything out of it. I enjoy it when they enjoy it. But as a lee......

Um...

Yeah....

Make me cry, though.... :3poke:
LOL

LOVE the tears, sweating, crying and laughing uncontrollably ....but only if it's OK with the 'lee. I respect all limits. Don't want to give someone an unpleasant experience. Has to be fun for both. If someone says, "Come at me with no limits", then all bets are off....still need breathing breaks though. But I always listen to the 'lee and respect their desires.

Agree

That is just plain sensible....I respect that and do the same!!

Definitely a turn-off. I like tickling women for their giggles, laughs and shrieks and the psychological connection with it. We both must bond and feel as one during the act of tickling. That can be 'mean' as well at times, but in the two-party arousing way. She must want to come back. Though I do fantasize about certain scenarios with lees, if and when she's ready for it. That day might come, might never. However she knows there's that tension of me getting horny by seeing her lose control. A safe word is a good bet when both parties don't know each other too well, but two compatible parties should be able to read each other. There has to be a connection.

Last edited:
If you're producing or buying real Non Con you belong in prison.

Thank you to the original poster, I can't deal with anyone crying either, certainly not if they're miserable.

Nice to finally see some posters ADMIT certain video producers, including Tickle Abuse, HAVE pushed models way past their limits into real Non-Con.

Restraining and torturing without consent, sorry, that's criminal. :Grrr:

If a producer DOESN'T inform a model beforehand, as said above, with videos, etc. and doesn't respect safewords, that's sociopathic.

Anyone who seeks and pays for real Non-Con Sh*t is contributing to criminal behavior, is criminal as well.

Nobody like that should be anywhere near any 'lee. Unless they're in prison jumpsuits & are only enjoying each other's depraved company.

Last edited:
Thank you to the original poster, I can't deal with anyone crying either, certainly not if they're miserable.

Nice to finally see some posters ADMIT certain video producers, including Tickle Abuse, HAVE pushed models way past their limits into real Non-Con.

Restraining and torturing without consent, sorry, that's criminal. :Grrr:

If a producer DOESN'T inform a model beforehand, as said with videos, etc. and doesn't respect safewords that's sociopathic.

Anyone who seeks and pays for real Non-Con Sh*t is contributing to criminal behavior, is criminal as well.

Nobody like that should be anywhere near any 'lee unless they're in a prison jumpsuit & they're enjoying each other's depraved company.

It would be good if the vids were preceded by some kind of message from the models explicitly stating what they'd agreed and consented to, and what their reactions are likely to be, and a the 'lee stating whether she has a genuine tickle fetish or is just doing it for the money.

There are some Tickle Abuse vids that have given me cause for concern. Cindi was a great model and very ticklish, but I always thought she was okay when being tickled. Some of Joey's vids have made me uncomfortable, though. There's one called Hell in the new Rack where she's being tickled by Tasha which gets terribly brutal. If I knew she was really into that level of torture then I'd be okay with it, but I'm concerned about a paid model being made to suffer that much.

Last edited:
It would be good if the vids were preceded by some kind of message from the models explicitly stating what they'd agreed and consented to, and what their reactions are likely to be, and a the 'lee stating whether she has a genuine tickle fetish or is just doing it for the money.

Or something like a "post credits" scene after the shoot showing the lee is okay and everyone is in good spirits.

This is a tough one. In real life, I would never want to make a lee cry.
But in role play, it sometimes does happen when a role play goes well and gets intense. And I consider myself a “soft” role player who focuses on the sensuality of it. It’s not the kind of crying that means “you hurt me”. It’s tears of joy that you brought someone to such a height of vulnerability in a safe way.

Or something like a "post credits" scene after the shoot showing the lee is okay and everyone is in good spirits.

Or even better, a link to an online statement of their tickling limits on a 3rd party website. I absolutely love tickling, but I absolutely hate abuse. I would like to know the model's limits, especially in the more intense vids. This is probably an issue that deserves more general consideration. As the consumers of these videos (who are fetishists, but not sociopaths) we should make an effort to stamp out abuse in their production. Nothing wrong with very intense tickling, as it can be an amazing experience for the 'lee, but it needs to be something that has been consented to in advance.

Last edited:
I got pushed to crying once, and profusely apologizing... like, for nothing... everything kind of slowed down and stopped at that point, and things got very sensual & gentle with the apologetic tickler, and I ended up feeling very emotionally close to her.

If we’re both doing something we like, and it goes to far, but not out of malice, and good care is taken afterwards, that’s just another experience in life. After a bit of that hell, I felt good mentally about being able to let go so freely.

Last edited:
I got pushed to crying once, and profusely apologizing... like, for nothing... everything kind of slowed down and stopped at that point, and things got very sensual gentle with the apologetic tickler, and I ended up feeling very emotionally close to her.

If we’re both doing something we like, and it goes to far, but not out of malice, and good care is taken afterwards, that’s just another experience in life. After a bit of that hell, I felt good mentally about being able to let go so freely.

It's the essence of the 'lee-'ler relationship. Knowing they will drive you crazy, but also knowing they will care for you.

As long as the ler gives the lee small breaks to breath, make sure they are a-okay, then crying is fine with me. Most producers let models watch preview clips and interview them before they agree to participate in a video; a good producer will always try to educate these models about what they are getting themselves into. Tickling can be dangerous, and I've seen a lot of women shed tears in videos, but none of them were actually harmed. Since a lot of girls haven't really been in a situation where they were tied down and tickled without being able to stop it, they underestimate their level of ticklishness and don't fully realize that they are damned ticklish.

I do remember a couple of times; for example TIB went too far with a blonde girl Sara and she was never seen again after that video. It was a shame too because she was hot, very ticklish and they made at least 4 or 5 videos with her. That one video where he pushed her past her limits; he targeted her most sensitive area without break for a long time, it was awesome.

In todays current state of tickling media with most producers, I am not satisfied with a lot of the content they produce. The video and production quality is better than ever; but I haven't watched a girl shed a tear or actually tortured in quite a while. It sucks.

Do you remember the title of that title video?

While I'm definitely in the minority here, if the lee has agreed beforehand to be pushed past her limits without stopping, I'm slightly turned on by the sobbing. Mainly because the lee has consented to being tickled to that point so I find that kind of hot. If it was not agreed upon beforehand than it's evil and that isn't a turn on for me.

I don't enjoy seeing it happen in videos because there isn't a background indication most of the time on what the Lee's preference is. That's not a critique of the media either.
There are lee's that want to be tickled that much, but seeing it in a video without knowing the desire for that intensity is there is uncomfortable.
but yeah, if there was a pre session vid of the Lee saying... "yeah i want that, you can tickle me till I cry..." That would be fun to watch... or participate in...or receive <3

I'm flexible to the wants and needs of my lee. I can keep it light and fun, but if they are wanting an intense, emotion reaction from tickling, I can do that too. As a lee, I would absolutely love to experience that kind of suffering. Light tickles are lovely, but being broken physically and emotionally from torture tickling is like taking a vacation to Disneyland.

Depends on what the Let does once the Lee starts to cry. If the Ler notices this and then babies them / gently teases and comforts them… before continuing… then I don’t think it’s a turn off.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back