• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crying during tickle torture: Turn on or turn off?

A decent number of people cry from laughing very hard, whether it's tickling-related or not. There's a big difference between tears of laughter/joy (turn on) and tears of pain/unhappiness (huge turn off).

I've never been tickled to the point of crying in pain. I think as long as the tickling is tickling and not jabbing our digging with nails that's pretty damn near impossible. As this is more of a lering question and I'm technically switch but mostly Le, I can't really say in that manner... Other than of course if it's pain I don't want to actually hurt someone I don't know how I'll feel about that.

Turn off, I want to hear laughter not crying.

Big off for me. Should probably make sure he/she is doing okay at that point.

Not my thing personally. I mean, I guess I can see why people -are- into it but I'm more into the playful/sexual part of it rather than the unrelenting, stressful torture part. To each their own.

Crying desperation is a BIG turn off! I love when a woman is gently tickled and tears up from laughter but I've seen the videos where the girl is in NO WAY laughing and is crying is desperation, fear and discomfort. Not my cup of tea at all!

Yeah for me crying is a total turn-off. I guess I'm kind of a lightweight when it comes to the tickle content I enjoy because I get uneasy if the 'lee seems to be under too much durress. Like, for me the sexiest thing is when the 'lee seems to be enjoying her/himself as well. Like, I guess I'm not so much into the "dom" side of being a ler. lol idk I'm just rammbling now XD

Edit: Sandisk444 said it much more elegantly than I did. I'm really into the playful/sexual side of it; not really into causing someone agony/discomfort.

Turn Off

So Crying in distress is a turn off for me.

In my real life, I have not experienced a lee crying.

But here is what I will say...I think that tickling situations are complicated.

Most often, in my view, people don't really know how they would react to tickling...especially any prolonged tickling and especially any restrained tickling. Thresholds for discomfort probably vary. And even a so-called "safe word" might not have practical meaning if a person gets uncomfortable. Sometimes people might not be able to communicate their discomfort because the sensations are wild, conflicting and new.

In my experience...some ladies know that they hate being tickled and will warn folks if there is any hint of tickling. Others will get mad when being tickled and just shut that down...they don't like or want to be tickled. No crying. And if you respect the communication...usually no harm done.

As others have said, some do react by crying...but it is a happy cry. It's tears...but from laughing in a more positive way...not a negative emotion or experience. That's cool. But I think it is hard to tell.

I've been too busy to come back and respond, but it's kinda funny that I saw this post like a day before I shot with my most recent model, Ling. Ling told me she was horribly ticklish on her feet, and she nearly kicked me in the face when I tried a SonicCare on her. When I used it on her while the cameras were rolling, it was so intense that she buried her face into a pillow and started to sniffle, sob, and occasionally wail. She never safeworded, and I checked with her after each take - but she kept assuring me that yes, it was torture and yes, it was too intense for her to handle; but then she paused and said "...and that's what makes it FUN!".

...I stopped worrying at that point. Great gal, that one.

I, personally, don't like it. It's no longer erotic and stimulating to my libido if either of the following are involved: fear, pain or any other discomfort that's unwelcome, and by that, I mean that some ticklees are turned on by the anxiety of being helpless and unable to control/handle the sensations. A good tickler knows when this crosses the line into fear/outright discomfort.

In many ways I would call myself a sadistic tickler, but seeing a victim cry is a way of telling me, that she must really be suffering and I don't like seeing people suffer, so yeah it's an instant turn off.
It's probably why I am into tickling. It can be really sadistic, but I don't associate the laughter with suffering (contrary to crying).

A sadistic tickler who knows when to pause :) Amazing

Just to clarify, I didn't mean that I like watching a girl cry from pain and distress. I meant, I like tears from when the girl is laughing her ass off. Like when a girl is laughing so hard that eventually tears come out. I don't get off on watching girls that are clearly in pain and are being tortured, that's a huge turn off. I want tickling to be enjoyable

Just to clarify, I didn't mean that I like watching a girl cry from pain and distress. I meant, I like tears from when the girl is laughing her ass off. Like when a girl is laughing so hard that eventually tears come out. I don't get off on watching girls that are clearly in pain and are being tortured, that's a huge turn off. I want tickling to be enjoyable

I can tell you then, that your intention behind tickling is right. If you can make your ticklee laugh till she has tears of laughter and yet can do it with patience and with soft tickles, nothing like it :)

Yeah, I remember a lot of the models from real tickling/tickling-post, tickling paradise, tickle central, tickle abuse, etc made multiple videos and stuck around for quite a while. Those models got the shit tickled out of them, but they still had fun and were never actually hurt, and they kept coming back for more. That's how it's gotta be done.

I remember this girl, Bria Lopez, was a model for real tickling. He tickled the hell out of her sides and arm pits; but at the end of the video, she said that even though it was torturous, it was a lot of fun.

Last edited:
As long as it happens around the end of a clip and the ler stops not long after it happens it doesn't bother me. I like tickling people to tears(Don't worry I always chat with my play partners/clients before play happens to see how intense they want to go). I've been known to cry myself during tickle torture. It is usually due to me being a stubborn brat not wanting to say my safeword to my boyfriend and we've been playing so long he knows when to stop even if I don't say a safeword. He always stops when I start crying and going hysterical. Plus I enjoy going past my limits and I don't feel I was truly tickle tortured unless I get to crying or going hysterical. I guess you could maybe call me a masochist when it comes to tickling.

Last edited:
Would definitely be a turn off to me! If I get pushed too far it's no longer fun and the chances of said person being allowed to tickle me again are nil.

I love tickling videos of the 'lee laughing hysterically, screaming their lungs out and of course begging. Music to my ears!

However, I come across a fair amount of videos where the 'lee begins to cry (sometimes bawling) due to being under such duress. I'm all for torturing via tickling and all, but crying isn't my thing. I want the 'lee to have fun and feel safe---making them feel legit uncomfortable is a turn off. Something about it bothers me; am I the only one who doesn't enjoy watching the 'lee cry?

So if a comedian makes you laugh so much you cry, is that considered torture?

That would be up there with people who scream while being tickled, just a big turn off. It makes it seem like torture or I can't tell if I'm doing something wrong or not. So for me its a big big turn off.

I like being pushed to the limit, but to cry....not a good feeling. Last time I was tickled I was on the verge of tears. The problem for me is that once that happens it can lead me to feel angry, especially if it's apparent that I'm in distress and need a breather and the ler does not stop. This wasn't the case though, and the session ended well.

I think that if someone is crying after I had tickled them after a long time, it's a turn off for me and time to stop. It probably means they're in pain or something along those lines.

Okay so I don't normally partake in posts these days, but this one I felt like I had to post. I don't watch videos at all, just can't get into it honestly. But I will have to say I am definitely 100% into dacryphilia. As a top I do get full satisfaction that the bottom has been pushed to their limitations and break with tears; to me it means that they let go and give in to their own submission. And I only know this because this is how I feel when I break down and cry during a scene whether it be tickling or something more heavy; it's just something that is very cathartic. It doesn't make me weak and it doesn't mean that I've being abused, it means that I have full trust in my top.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back