• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crying during tickle torture: Turn on or turn off?

Crying is an emotional response. Not necessarily a bad one. I knew a lovely Lee once who would always have a good cry after an intense session. Afterwards there were lots of cuddles during the after care, and everything was alright.
Conclusion, everyone reacts differently.

For me it would be a turn off. Not into pain of any sort, but as long as the laughter remains hysterical, without tears, then I’m all into it!!

i think it’s really hot in fantasy but i don’t think i would like it irl.

Have a Safeword and you may not need to worry.

Crying is an emotional response. Not necessarily a bad one. I knew a lovely Lee once who would always have a good cry after an intense session. Afterwards there were lots of cuddles during the after care, and everything was alright.
Conclusion, everyone reacts differently.

It would be a complete turn off for me, to answer the question.

Crying afterward *might be another story altogether (though also a turnoff), especially if that's from a lee who keeps coming back to repeat that scenario...
but in any case, that's why it's always better to have a Safeword.

Yes, people may "react differently," but crying is obviously normally a huge distress signal. Whether physical and/or emotional.

And I understand people can't help what appeals to them and/or turns them on, but -

Unless it's an established, repeated occurrence, (and even when it is -- with a SW), the response to any such distressed reaction should always be
"are you ok?"

Last edited:
Not into it personally, but I know some people have surprising reactions to things they enjoy.

As long as the ler gives the lee small breaks to breath, make sure they are a-okay, then crying is fine with me. Most producers let models watch preview clips and interview them before they agree to participate in a video; a good producer will always try to educate these models about what they are getting themselves into. Tickling can be dangerous, and I've seen a lot of women shed tears in videos, but none of them were actually harmed. Since a lot of girls haven't really been in a situation where they were tied down and tickled without being able to stop it, they underestimate their level of ticklishness and don't fully realize that they are damned ticklish.

I do remember a couple of times; for example TIB went too far with a blonde girl Sara and she was never seen again after that video. It was a shame too because she was hot, very ticklish and they made at least 4 or 5 videos with her. That one video where he pushed her past her limits; he targeted her most sensitive area without break for a long time, it was awesome.

In todays current state of tickling media with most producers, I am not satisfied with a lot of the content they produce. The video and production quality is better than ever; but I haven't watched a girl shed a tear or actually tortured in quite a while. It sucks.

is that video still available?

ANY self control?? At least have the decency to keep it willing.

Annnd once again, that's why so many complain it's difficult to meet women with this fetish in real life. :disgust: Ya think?

It's not so easy for WOMEN with this fetish to find REAL, decent MEN on the flip side, POINT ILLUSTRATED RIGHT THERE.

I can't count the guys who've asked, "OOOH, YA GOT THAT VIDEO?! REAL MISERY, NON-CON, TORTURE?! :veryhappy:veryhappy:veryhappy:veryhappy:veryhappy

"Sara" needed to SUE TIB into bankruptcy for "that one video where he pushed her past her limits," destroying her trust & her enjoyment with an outright assault.

You "haven't watched a girl shed a tear or actually tortured in quite a while. It sucks(?)"
:facepalm: Yeah, I'm crying you a freakin' river here, dudes.

----- I don't care how you're wired, you obviously can & kinda need to control your behavior. Newsflash.

I don't care who makes them, TIB or "Tickling Paradise" or "Tickle Abuse" or Whoever the Hell --- If they've INFLICTED REAL Non Con TORTURE, they should be jailed along with whoever buys it. :rant:

ANY SUCH VIDEOS need to be destroyed or you're financially backing abuse, assault.... It's only inhumane criminal activity, no big deal.

Last edited:
It would be a complete turn off for me, to answer the question.

Crying afterward *might be another story altogether (though also a turnoff), especially if that's from a lee who keeps coming back to repeat that scenario...
but in any case, that's why it's always better to have a Safeword.

Yes, people may "react differently," but crying is obviously normally a huge distress signal. Whether physical and/or emotional.

And I understand people can't help what appeals to them and/or turns them on, but -

Unless it's an established, repeated occurrence, (and even when it is -- with a SW), the response to any such distressed reaction should always be
"are you ok?"

Crying is a way to release emotion.
'Having a good cry' has been around forever.
I've seen Lee's/Subs cry many times after a session, not necessarily tickling, releasing emotion, and not distressed in any way.
I appreciate your opinion that crying is a turnoff to you, but to state that any emotional release such as crying during any type of DS activity is bad, is incorrect.
Take yourself along to any BDSM club and you might just be surprised.

No. Making a female cry is just not something I want to do.

Females are the beautiful gender of the human species, they're to be loved and cherished, not tickle-tortured to the point of crying.

Now guys on the other hand...

😜

My high school gf would often be in tears from laughing so hard when I tickled her. I freaking loved it.

No. Making a female cry is just not something I want to do.

Females are the beautiful gender of the human species, they're to be loved and cherished, not tickle-tortured to the point of crying.

Now guys on the other hand...

&#55357;&#56860;

To be honest, even though as a ler my preference to tickle are women and I don't think anybody should be tickled to horrific, legitimate suffering, there is something very cathartic about a guy getting tickle tortured, especially if its a "tough guy". hehe This works especially well in F/M (and I'm sure a lot of ladies can vouch for me on that haha).

Laughing to the point of tears is fine. Crying alone is a huge turn-off for me.
Of course, if the lee is doing the former, I'd make sure they're ok. I wouldn't want to push them.

Theres a fine balance, I think isolating the actual crying is what's making it a weird question.
It's a non factor for me-- what's more important is if they are so ticklish out of their minds that they are responding with tears vs crying for it to stop
check out my website-- tickleinnewyork.com

Annnd once again, that's why so many complain it's difficult to meet women with this fetish in real life. :disgust: Ya think?

It's not so easy for WOMEN with this fetish to find REAL, decent MEN on the flip side, POINT ILLUSTRATED RIGHT THERE.

I can't count the guys who've asked, "OOOH, YA GOT THAT VIDEO?! REAL MISERY, NON-CON, TORTURE?! :veryhappy:veryhappy:veryhappy:veryhappy:veryhappy

"Sara" needed to SUE TIB into bankruptcy for "that one video where he pushed her past her limits," destroying her trust & her enjoyment with an outright assault.

You "haven't watched a girl shed a tear or actually tortured in quite a while. It sucks(?)"

----- I don't care how you're wired, you obviously can & kinda need to control your behavior. Newsflash.

I don't care who makes them, TIB or "Tickling Paradise" or "Tickle Abuse" or Whoever the Hell --- If they've INFLICTED REAL Non Con TORTURE, they should be jailed along with whoever buys it. :rant:

ANY SUCH VIDEOS need to be destroyed or you're financially backing abuse, assault.... It's only inhumane criminal activity, no big deal.

Who is Sara and what's that TIB studio?

Who is Sara and what's that TIB studio?
Wow way to make me feel old haha. Google Sara Realtickling.

For me crying and screaming are massive turn offs. I like tickling for the laughter, if it turns into crying/screaming the to me that tells me the Lee isn't enjoying it and if they aren't enjoying it then I can't either.

Of course this is tyrn off. The most important is satisfaction not a torture, it's rude

Yeah, big turn off, I hate it when the lee is pushed too hard. It’s cruel and not playful.

The OP never mentioned the sex of the ticklee.

I have been tickled to tears or near tears a few times with the intensity of the tickling. In the moment, it was too much for me & I was panicky. When it was over, I had such an amazing adrenaline-endorphin high that it's something I am always trying to chase.

That's why tickling, like whipping, is/can be BDSM play. It is physical and emotional stimulation & releases physical & emotional responses.

As a very ticklish ticklee, I am glad most ticklers don't seem to like this bit. Tickling would surely not be fun if I am pushed to a point where I no longer enjoy it.

Thank you for saying this! It's one reason I haven't done a session, because it's hard to trust a ler while I'm terrified they'll abuse their power

As a very ticklish ticklee, I am glad most ticklers don't seem to like this bit. Tickling would surely not be fun if I am pushed to a point where I no longer enjoy it.

My quest is to find the sweet spot of intense tickles while the lee secretly wants more and would be disappointed if I stopped too soon. It's easy to make out when it's still fun of course.

The ‘lee’s reaction during a video is so important to me. Laughing hysterically and struggling with Some screams is perfection. Tickle Talk is also a huge turn on. Verbal teasing. I’m not a fan of a monotone laugh throughout the video. It seems fake to me. I also don’t enjoy seeing a lee screaming throughout the video. Crying? Definitely Not a fan. That just seems like a session buster to me. If my ‘lee started to cry due our session I would stop it immediately. Luckily, the women I play with LOVE being tickled and I’ve never had that problem.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back