• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crying during tickle torture: Turn on or turn off?

As long as the ler gives the lee small breaks to breath, make sure they are a-okay, then crying is fine with me. Most producers let models watch preview clips and interview them before they agree to participate in a video; a good producer will always try to educate these models about what they are getting themselves into. Tickling can be dangerous, and I've seen a lot of women shed tears in videos, but none of them were actually harmed. Since a lot of girls haven't really been in a situation where they were tied down and tickled without being able to stop it, they underestimate their level of ticklishness and don't fully realize that they are damned ticklish.

I do remember a couple of times; for example TIB went too far with a blonde girl Sara and she was never seen again after that video. It was a shame too because she was hot, very ticklish and they made at least 4 or 5 videos with her. That one video where he pushed her past her limits; he targeted her most sensitive area without break for a long time, it was awesome.

In todays current state of tickling media with most producers, I am not satisfied with a lot of the content they produce. The video and production quality is better than ever; but I haven't watched a girl shed a tear or actually tortured in quite a while. It sucks.

Link to that last video please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My quest is to find the sweet spot of intense tickles while the lee secretly wants more and would be disappointed if I stopped too soon. It's easy to make out when it's still fun of course.

Yes, this is how tickling needs to be for me too. Not too little, but not too much that it becomes uncomfortable.

Crying due to laughing hard? OK. Crying because the lee is in pain or distress? NOPE.

Barbershopman

I think Tickle Abuse does a fantastic job, easily my favorite out of the bunch. Even the more recent videos are damn good. I like torturous tickling, just as long as the 'lee is enjoying it (somewhat.) I want them to suffer and squirm but only in fun. No tears and/or unhappiness.

I’m with you, Euphoria. The Lee has to be enjoying it, smiling and laughing. No tears or unhappiness.

It's both for me. I LOVE to see a lee in such a torturous situation that she can't get out of that shy is crying for it to stop. But that's in videos. Could I myself physically bring a lee to that point? Probably wouldn't let myself out of care for her. Whenever I fantasize scenarios of my fiancé, she's always at the point of crying in ticklish agony. But I've never done it to her actually

I very much enjoy tickling to the point of begging for it to stop. If tears of laughter begin to form that doesn’t bother me so long as the lee is genuinely having fun and enjoying the experience. If they are sobbing because it is true torture that they can no longer handle, I do not find that to be a turn-on at all. In my own personal experience I like to have conversations beforehand to fully discuss limitations and even during the actual session I will check-in to make sure I don’t tickle them beyond their limits.

Crying as really crying?!! Definitely a turn-off.

The essence of my private fantasy is that the 'lee is suffering from "forced false joy".
Laughter is essential! If she is showing ("allowed" to show) any sign of physical suffering/discomfort, it takes me out of it.

It's kind of weird Dark Fantasy of mine.

tears of laughter are fine. heck, people cry laughing from watching movies or a hearing really great joke, myself included. but if they start sobbing instead of laughing, then in my mind a line has been crossed and i'm no longer enjoying the scene

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back