• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

why does a tongue tickle so much?

Partly because a tongue is warm, wet, snake-like, and soft.

Partly because there are a multitude of sexual paraphilias and lore associated with the use of the tongue in the mind of the ticklee; everything from being eaten; to the paradox of Ler using a subservient position and activity to inflict dominance. Etc. so an and so forth.

A cavalcade overload of conflicting sensation and mental racing.

Cause you can manipulate it in ways no other body part can. Plus the warm and wet stuff C.A.B. mentioned.

It is the strongest muscle in human body and yet so delicate, warm, wet and slippery. It can be used very effectively on ticklish ribs, as I know by experience.

Especially toes. Because even if you clench your toes to prevent anything from getting to them, a tongue can slip right in between clenched toes with ease and it makes it that much more 'tickly', if that makes any sense. lol

Besides the texture you also have a high degree of control of it such as amount of pressure and rate of speed, just like fingers. I just used it effectively on my wife's neck.

Besides the texture you also have a high degree of control of it such as amount of pressure and rate of speed, just like fingers. I just used it effectively on my wife's neck.
The tongue tickles a lot in the navel and on feet :)

Fantastic Comments!! I gree with all. The tongue is very usefull, and dont forget the teeth, nibbling combined with lickling and hand tickling is fantastic..

Every point every one made on this post is the reason why I love tickling with my tongue. Just gotta find the right women where it tickles and doesn't just feel good. ;)

DK

The tongue can be a deadly instrument especially between the toes. The warm, wet, slippery and slithering little muscle can causing fits of screaming laughter...and that's a good thing!

A couple reasons, I think:
1) It's rough. All those little taste-buds create a bumpy surface. Rough, bumpy surfaces tickle.
2) It's wet. The presence of liquids seems to exacerbate the ticklishness of skin.

My boyfriend can absolutely destroy me by licking my neck. I have no idea why it feels so ticklish but I can't stand it. It's also very, very ticklish between and around my toes.

As for the nibbling, forget it... that makes me crazy!

Fantastic Comments!! I gree with all. The tongue is very usefull, and dont forget the teeth, nibbling combined with lickling and hand tickling is fantastic..

It depends on the person, like when it comes to any other tickle tool. Only fingers are a guarantee when it comes to tickling.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back