• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SPY BOUNCE #1 *HOT* GET YOUR SPY ON! New Comic Release! 9/18/14

MTJpub

Verified
attachment.php

SPY BOUNCE #1
Written and Created by Bandito
Illustrated by Churin
Cover Art by LOOPYDAVE
Colors by Duarte
Lettering by RostoKFX
Edited by ChicagoAnnie

*Special Thanks to White Lotus for all of her behind the scenes work including but not limited to the title graphics and banner.

The Chix have BOUNCED again!
attachment.php

A covert military organization known only as DOOMSDAY has risen with dastardly plans to manipulate the balance of world power. A secret army of espionage agents without borders, without conscience, and without restraint has their sights on chaos and destruction.

Nations will fall, economies will crumble, and a terrifying new world order will dawn.

But on the brink of global catastrophe there is hope because...

The Chix have BOUNCED again!

It's non-stop EXPLOSIVE spy action as the Bounce Chix begin a mission to bring down this clandestine threat. But tables quickly turn as Secret Agent Jane is captured by the fearsome Commander Zofia - who will try the most terrifying 'soft methods' of interrogation to pry those sensitive secrets from Jane's sealed lips.

Will Andi and Hailey be able to go undercover in time to rescue their screaming friend before she gives up the contingency plans amongst her frenzied laughter? Will Jane be able to hold out against the most dreaded of interrogation techniques within the hidden enemy base? Will the world remain safe for democracy as this powerful network of sadistic spies manipulates their way to power through ticklish terror tactics??

Travel to the exotic corners of the world. Go deep undercover. And destroy your enemy before they destroy YOU!

What are you waiting for?? GET YOUR SPY ON! Otherwise the evil spies win!

Publisher's Note:

We are amazingly fortunate to have the legendary LOOPYDAVE (loopydave.com) providing the cover illustration for the launch issue of Spy Bounce.

Dave is one of the premier illustrators and digital painters in the world, and happens to be one helluva nice guy as well - and we are so INCREDIBLY fortunate to be able to work with him on this cover design.

Please check out the comic itself for his concept design work and to see what else happens to the gorgeous Secret Agent Jane (and her helpless ticklish feet) in the hands of the diabolical Commander Zofia!

And to Dave - thank you again SO MUCH for your talent and your support. You truly are the best!

ITEM FEATURES

• 13 SPY-tastic pages plus cover!
• 64+ Secret Agent tickling comic panels!
• INTERROGATIONS and power plays!
• Incredible fighting and incursion scenes!
• Tremendously ticklish feet and sensitive soles!
• Agent Jane being broken by a merciless adversary!
• Bare breast, nipple, upper body, and all over tickling!
• Incredible cover art by the legendary Loopydave!
• Illustrated and designed by Churin!
• A new BOUNCE CHIX series by Bandito!
• Direct Digital Download (PDF format)

Product and Ordering Information

Attachments

• SB01_Cover.jpg
    SB01_Cover.jpg
    849.2 KB · Views: 1,438
  • SB01_Preview.jpg
    SB01_Preview.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2,406
Last edited:
And again you did it!:typerhappy:
Another great surprise. It seems every week a new great and awesome comic comes out!
And this time, again a whole new series!!!! YEAH!!!:lover:

Since I read "Doomsday Button" I so wanted to see more of the last pages, where you saw the Bounce Spies the first time :)
And now we got it and I am so happy!
And you all know why. Right?
Many Screentime for my alltime love. Screentime for the girl I soooooo want to marry! Janey.... my heart:lover:
Seeing her as a spy is amazing... and seeing her in a Sydney Savage-DangerGirl-like outfit makes me blow my freaking mind :lover:
Seriously! She looks so hot, you could put her in this outfit in every panel on a 100 page-comic and I would read it :D

Sofia... I mean Zofia, makes a wonderful sexy villain. And I love how she tortures Janey... but I am jealous, too. Cause she is able to touch her and I'm not ;)
Duarte and Churin made again a celebartion for the eyes, all this with an amazing story made by Deeto and all dreams come true:lover:

...a lil' thing by the way: The Cover by Loopydave is amazing! And now I wanna see a great Pin Up Comic made by him. 10 pages or more, full with single pictures made by this great artist :typerhappy:

I love the way Andi and Hailey get into the Action! Sexy as hell and dnagerous as the devil. And while this, Janey becomes more and more sexy :lover:
Next to all the sexy tickling you gave us a wonderful action comic. Cool fights, dying bad guys, cool weapons.... just WOW!!!!

And the end is amazing, too! Again a kind of a cliffhanger, which shows us, the story isn't over... I loved the lil' appearance of Agent Blond in the end :D
And it seems double agent Mona isn't a ginger at all... if this is really Mona XD

You gave us a great new comic with a wonderful story, which is the Agent counterpart for the super hero comic LOB! :typerhappy:

...oh just forgot my favorite page ;)
A great panel is the second last one at page 4! Cause it makes me nostalgic and I loved this scene so much in Doomdsay Button :lover:
But my favorite page goes this time to: No. 6.

Maybe you will say "Whuat! Not page 10, 11 or 12????" Okay, this could be right. I love the wonderful naked skin; but:
In page 6 there is this wonderful Danger girl outfit, the wonderful POV on the feet tickling, the beautiful laughing face, bad guys who gets bloody faces, cause they cannot handle a squirming ticklee and (and this is most important) the page contains :lover:Janey:lover:

I love it... and I cannot say: What do I want next? New LOB, next Bot Cops issue, next TIS Issue... or a whole new comic...
All would be amazing. And I cannot wait for more!
Thank you so much for this great comic... and for Janey:lover:
...Deeto! Since all the time we know, you didn't gave her my phone numbre XD ...I'm sitting here with flowers and the wedding ring and wait for her call to date her XD

;)

PS: Zofia lost an eye? Okay, when I see all the Agent comics of yours I think now, this is 1.) a running gag or 2.) important to be a female in this bad organization ;)
Many one-eyed girls there :D

Last edited:
TICKLE ACTION! Yes! GORGEOUSLY DRAWN and DESIGNED PANELS!! Yess!! THAT STORY!! YES, YES!! THOSE GORGEOUS CHIX!!!!
Hnng, yeahaha they bounce and bounce so bouncy-bounce-bounce-bounce!!
AND, I never knew until today that I love me some splatter mixed with my tickles!!! EEEeKKkkSSsss!!
SoOOOo, so good!
And that last page - Hahah!! Wait, I can't say enough about ALL the pages. I'm so giggidy.

Greetings from China!
BOUNCE of CHIX is the best tickling comic I have ever seen!I have been waiting sooooo long for a new release!
This moring I opened my computer, I can't tell what exact the feeling is.A little disappointed ? YES,there is still on LOB#8 ,BUT more is exciting...OH MY GOD...A new BOUNCE stroy!
Spy tickling is the most classical tickling stroy in the long history and now BOUNCE of CHIX finally join it!
Foot tickling,underarm tickling...I got everything wonderful
The stroy started like the MARVEL AVENGERS~AS BLACK WIDOW tied on a chair,wow,it's what situation Jane is in.HEY,do you guys watched Japanese GIGA cosplay?Those superheroes fight and be caught.I can't wait to see how Jane and Hailey and Andy being caught and tied up!
RIGHT NOW I am helping a friend to wirte a tickling novel about superheroes.He told me the ticling interrogation should finally break the hero and she would say everything.I think one day I may catch this sence on SPY BOUNCE copy.For too much time ,HOLD ON or BEING SAVED,we will make the story go dark~
Thanks for the new series!Nice work!
As for LOB#8,is there any news about it?

"СМЕЯСЬ НОГУ"???
What you mean?

I believe it roughly translates to Laughing Foot.

Another great surprise. It seems every week a new great and awesome comic comes out!

Thanks buddy... That just happens to be our goal every week ;)

Since I read "Doomsday Button" I so wanted to see more of the last pages, where you saw the Bounce Spies the first time :)
Many Screentime for my alltime love. Screentime for the girl I soooooo want to marry! Janey.... my heart:lover:
Seeing her as a spy is amazing... and seeing her in a DangerGirl-like outfit makes me blow my freaking mind :lover:
Seriously! She looks so hot, you could put her in this outfit in every panel on a 100 page-comic and I would read it :D

Jane is my favorite Bounce Chix as well! :boogie:

Sofia... I mean Zofia, makes a wonderful sexy villain. And I love how she tortures Janey... but I am jealous, too. Cause she is able to touch her and I'm not ;)
Duarte and Churin made again a celebartion for the eyes, all this with an amazing story made by Deeto and all dreams come true:lover:

The entire team really hit this one out of the park! I am so proud of everyone involved.

...a lil' thing by the way: The Cover by Loopydave is amazing! And now I wanna see a great Pin Up Comic made by him. 10 pages or more, full with single pictures made by this great artist :typerhappy:

That would be amazing but I think I would need to sell the MTJ summer home in Martha's Vineyard in order to fund that project ;)

Next to all the sexy tickling you gave us a wonderful action comic. Cool fights, dying bad guys, cool weapons.... just WOW!!!!

I am glad you enjoyed the action. What would the spy genre be without it!

You gave us a great new comic with a wonderful story, which is the Agent counterpart for the super hero comic LOB! :typerhappy:

Thanks again my friend!

PS: Zofia lost an eye? Okay, when I see all the Agent comics of yours I think now, this is 1.) a running gag or 2.) important to be a female in this bad organization ;)

We will definitely have to keep an "eye" on this development! :laughhard:

This was great . :clap: :thumbsup: :tank:

Thank you my friend. We aim to please!

TICKLE ACTION! Yes! GORGEOUSLY DRAWN and DESIGNED PANELS!! Yess!! THAT STORY!! YES, YES!! THOSE GORGEOUS CHIX!!!!
AND, I never knew until today that I love me some splatter mixed with my tickles!!! EEEeKKkkSSsss!!
SoOOOo, so good!
And that last page - Hahah!! Wait, I can't say enough about ALL the pages. I'm so giggidy.

Wow! That's the kind of reaction we like to see!

Thank you so much!

Greetings from China!
BOUNCE of CHIX is the best tickling comic I have ever seen!I have been waiting sooooo long for a new release!

Thank you for such a wonderful and generous compliment!

This moring I opened my computer, I can't tell what exact the feeling is.A little disappointed ? YES,there is still on LOB#8 ,BUT more is exciting...OH MY GOD...A new BOUNCE stroy!
Spy tickling is the most classical tickling stroy in the long history and now BOUNCE of CHIX finally join it!
The stroy started like the MARVEL AVENGERS~AS BLACK WIDOW tied on a chair,wow,it's what situation Jane is in.HEY,do you guys watched Japanese GIGA cosplay?Those superheroes fight and be caught.I can't wait to see how Jane and Hailey and Andy being caught and tied up!
RIGHT NOW I am helping a friend to wirte a tickling novel about superheroes.He told me the ticling interrogation should finally break the hero and she would say everything.I think one day I may catch this sence on SPY BOUNCE copy.For too much time ,HOLD ON or BEING SAVED,we will make the story go dark~

You're very welcome!

While we will be following the adventures of Andi, Jane and Hailey in the world of spy's for the next few issues... The Legion of Bounce will be back in action sometime in 2015!

Thank you for all the great feedback and support folks!

Keep the feedback flowing as nothing inspires and motivates the MTJ crew more!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Wow!

First of all, I was amazed by 3d rendition of the cover by LoopyDave, it greatly compliments the content. I'd say this is Churin's best! Every bits and panels are impressively well-done, not to mention that the art is fiercely delivered. I like the tickling actions and sorta marvel-ous feel of the scenes. Bandito's plot is a great leap as well (oh I enjoyed the accent too!) and it continued to soar with sophistication. You see, this stylish paths have started a very optimistic revolution for the future of tickling comics... In the meantime, this comic is GOLD! Grab your copies and see for yourself...

Your artwork and story lines are extraordinary. Extremely well done and sexy. Thanks so much.

Nicely done! This one looks as good as the ones before. Once again, I recommend it to all. :numberone:

Saw a button panel in there too. That's a start, at least. lol :D

Hey gang:

Apologies again on the late reply. Trust me, I know no one's hanging out waiting for me to flap my lips, LOL. But I don't want anyone to think that your input, and support, and patronage isn't appreciated. Exactly the opposite. You all are SO appreciated. I've just been up to my little Deeto eyeballs in too many projects, and too much real life stuff too.

But I'm here now to say thanks to each and every one of you. And to thank the amazing creative team who worked on this. Jim, White Lotus, Churin, Duarte, Rosto KFX, Chicago Annie, Matias, and of course the LEGENDARY Loopydave and his muse Lil El. You guys made Spy Bounce come to life like I never thought possible. Thanks so much for that!

Onto some specific responses:

"СМЕЯСЬ НОГУ"???
What you mean?

That was Loopydave's idea. I think Jim nailed it with the translation. Just one of Loopy's funny touches. He does that. It's one of the MANY reasons why we adore him and his planetoid-sized talent.

Ha ha ha. You're wonderful, Deemon. I hope we can continue to surprise you. Although you're such a savy fan that I thought you might already have seen Spy Bounce coming. I often like to tease the next release based on what the Bounce Chix are doing in their flat at the end of the previous release. I thought their viewing of the "Spy Bait Marathon" might have been TOOOO much of a hint. So glad we could still tease you with this new BOUNCE CHIX series.

Wait till you see what else we have up our sleeves for the next month or so. O.O!!! Better get your pace-maker all tuned up. LOL.

Heh...I've been wanting to do a Bounce Chix spy-themed comic for so long. I love the spy genre and think it fits so well with tickling. And of course, it's the beauty of the Chix - they can Bounce anywhere.

Seeing her as a spy is amazing... and seeing her in a Sydney Savage-DangerGirl-like outfit makes me blow my freaking mind :lover:

LMAO. I thought you and a 'couple' fans might not mind seeing Jane as the ticklish star of this first SPY BOUNCE adventure. And yes.....the skin-tight leather cat suit. Ever since I first read Danger Girl....and the unzipping scene.....and OMFG SYDNEY SAVAGE!!!! Yes. Yes indeed. The only thing better than seeing Jane in that outfit for me is seeing her come out of that outfit. LOL. Thanks for noticing and appreciating, good buddy.

I love the little touches that Churin and Duarte and Loopydave all brought to Zofia. Like the blue lips and nails. Their idea. Love it. I think we'll definitely be seeing more of her. I love how she tickled Jane.

Oh dear god. Loopydave is the tits. Seriously. I've worshiped that guy since I first discovered his stuff on dA like years ago. He astounds me. And here's what's so cool....the truth is that we can't really afford Loopydave. Not really. He's a world renown digital painter and illustrator. He's one of the best in the entire world. Literally. But he did this cover for us. He drew Jane from the Bounce Chix getting her FEET TICKLED. Look at that COVER! Look at the feet!!!! yeah. I'll be geeking out about this for the rest of my life. And we might have a couple surprises for you in the future too about guest cover artists. J Scott Campbell....hey....it's Bandito. O.O!

No.

Yes.

Well, maybe. LMAO.

I love the way Andi and Hailey get into the Action! Sexy as hell and dnagerous as the devil. And while this, Janey becomes more and more sexy :lover:

Like with the LEGION OF BOUNCE series, we want Spy Bounce to really have some awesome spy action in it. And not just be a tickle fest. not that there's anything wrong with tickle fests - I doubt you could fit more tickling in this comic with a crowbar. But having the spy action too, with the Juggernaut incursion, etc. Good times. Wait til part 2.

And the end is amazing, too! Again a kind of a cliffhanger, which shows us, the story isn't over... I loved the lil' appearance of Agent Blond in the end :D
And it seems double agent Mona isn't a ginger at all... if this is really Mona XD

Thanks so much, my friend. Doomsday is a pretty powerful hidden network. They have many agents. And none more deadly that Counterfeit. She can be anyone. Anywhere. And she will be coming for the chix soon (<------ rimshot).

Churin is the key. Without him, the Chix might not have been ready to tackle the spy world. I'm so thrilled to be able to work with that guy. He's a dreadnaught. I'm constantly amazed by his talent, and dedication.

...oh just forgot my favorite page ;)
A great panel is the second last one at page 4! Cause it makes me nostalgic and I loved this scene so much in Doomdsay Button :lover:
But my favorite page goes this time to: No. 6.

I love that scene. I know that makes me an ass since I drew it. But still. It's one of my favorite Bounce Chix scenes ever. And Secret Agent Sonya.....hmmm.....Spy Bounce. Secret AGENT Sonya. **bandito has an idea**

Maybe you will say "Whuat! Not page 10, 11 or 12????" Okay, this could be right. I love the wonderful naked skin; but:
In page 6 there is this wonderful Danger girl outfit, the wonderful POV on the feet tickling, the beautiful laughing face, bad guys who gets bloody faces, cause they cannot handle a squirming ticklee and (and this is most important) the page contains :lover:Janey:lover:

I agree with you whole heartedly. One of my favorite scenes of the whole comic for sure, my friend. Thanks so much for the wonderful and in-depth feedback.

I love it... and I cannot say: What do I want next? New LOB, next Bot Cops issue, next TIS Issue... or a whole new comic...
All would be amazing. And I cannot wait for more!
Thank you so much for this great comic... and for Janey:lover:
...Deeto! Since all the time we know, you didn't gave her my phone numbre XD ...I'm sitting here with flowers and the wedding ring and wait for her call to date her XD

YOU WANT IT ALL NEXT!!!!! lol. And if I have anything to say about it....you'll get it. And more.

As for Jane: despite her tough exterior she's kinda the shy type. Think about warming up to Andi and Hailey. Maybe they'll make the intro. You know what they both like right? I can give you some hints if you don't remember. Maybe start with gummy peaches for Hailey. ;-)

WAAA HAAA HAA HAAA! Yeah yeah yeah. Maybe I'm over using that trope? LMAO. Maybe Doomsday agents are just prone to single-eye-injuries. O.O??? Let's just chalk it up to 2 things:

1.) The Bounce Chix don't mess around. Screw with them - ya might lose an eye.

2.) Tickling villainessessess in eye-patches are HAWT!

You're the bestest, Deemon.

This was great . :clap: :thumbsup: :tank:

Thanks so much, kind sir. Truly appreciate the support!

SoOOOo, so good!

Really?? I had a very strong suspicion that you loved some spatter mixed with your tickles. >.< Did that just sound weird? LMAO. You're amazing, FP. Even your POSTS sound sexy. What are we gonna do with you? Wait........I think I thought of something. ;-) Thanks so much for your kind support, you beautiful sweet thing, you.

Greetings from China!

Holy shit. That's awesome. From China? Thanks so much for being a BOUNCE CHIX fan, my friend!

We really appreciate the support!

As for the LEGION OF BOUNCE - we absolutely plan to continue the series. Who else would be able to stop Anarchy Machine and her dastardly plans??! We wanted to take a break after the epic Nail Biter story arch. And frankly, couldn't wait any longer to unveil a SPY BOUNCE universe. Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback, my good friend.

Wow!

First of all, I was amazed by 3d rendition of the cover by LoopyDave, it greatly compliments the content. I'd say this is Churin's best! Every bits and panels are impressively well-done, not to mention that the art is fiercely delivered. I like the tickling actions and sorta marvel-ous feel of the scenes. Bandito's plot is a great leap as well (oh I enjoyed the accent too!) and it continued to soar with sophistication. You see, this stylish paths have started a very optimistic revolution for the future of tickling comics... In the meantime, this comic is GOLD! Grab your copies and see for yourself...

Thanks so much, Bohy. The kind words on the Loopydave cover are SO appreciated. We adore him, and we're so incredibly tickled that you enjoyed the cover. And thanks also for the kind words for Churin. He amazes me. And I agree that Spy Bounce is his best work yet. And I hope I'm not too ambitious in saying that Spy Bounce 2 is going to be even better.

You really are so fantastically awesome, Bohy. I always look so forward to your reviews. You made my day today. Again.

Your artwork and story lines are extraordinary. Extremely well done and sexy. Thanks so much.

That's literally one of the nicest comments I've ever received. On behalf of the entire art and creative team - thank you so very much for your wonderful support!

Nicely done! This one looks as good as the ones before. Once again, I recommend it to all. :numberone:

Saw a button panel in there too. That's a start, at least. lol :D

You're awesome, Button. And don't worry - I got you in my sights. I'm all buttoned up right now. The pipeline always takes a while to officially hit the digital shelves. But let me say this: I got you, bro. Thanks for your wonderful support.

-------------------

You guys and gals are all delightfully amazing.

Thank you so very much for all your support!

We couldn't do this without you.

There's more stuff to come soon!

Please stay tuned,

B

Ha ha ha. You're wonderful, Deemon. I hope we can continue to surprise you. Although you're such a savy fan that I thought you might already have seen Spy Bounce coming. I often like to tease the next release based on what the Bounce Chix are doing in their flat at the end of the previous release. I thought their viewing of the "Spy Bait Marathon" might have been TOOOO much of a hint. So glad we could still tease you with this new BOUNCE CHIX series.
Wait till you see what else we have up our sleeves for the next month or so. O.O!!! Better get your pace-maker all tuned up. LOL.
You are right :D The hints are always there, and I love to find and read them :) Yeah, it was about time, that the Chix get into Spy Action, and you did a great work with it :)

Heh...I've been wanting to do a Bounce Chix spy-themed comic for so long. I love the spy genre and think it fits so well with tickling. And of course, it's the beauty of the Chix - they can Bounce anywhere.
You are so right :D The Chix can live in every gengre. This is what make them so wonderful:lover:
I think we had a lot. Horror, Comic-Action, Noir-Detective... so many things. Only a few things are missing, but I bet it will come. Lil' hint. Weytern, Medievil... :lover:

LMAO. I thought you and a 'couple' fans might not mind seeing Jane as the ticklish star of this first SPY BOUNCE adventure. And yes.....the skin-tight leather cat suit. Ever since I first read Danger Girl....and the unzipping scene.....and OMFG SYDNEY SAVAGE!!!! Yes. Yes indeed. The only thing better than seeing Jane in that outfit for me is seeing her come out of that outfit. LOL. Thanks for noticing and appreciating, good buddy.
For sure I noticed it:lover: This outfit is so fu**ing sexy, and I love that you out Janey into it :lover: It is great that you gave her so much screentime. I love it :lover:

I love the little touches that Churin and Duarte and Loopydave all brought to Zofia. Like the blue lips and nails. Their idea. Love it. I think we'll definitely be seeing more of her. I love how she tickled Jane.
Yeah... I always love to see her get tickled, and Zofia did it great and you are right, her style looks fantastic :lover:

Oh dear god. Loopydave is the tits. Seriously. I've worshiped that guy since I first discovered his stuff on dA like years ago. He astounds me. And here's what's so cool....the truth is that we can't really afford Loopydave. Not really. He's a world renown digital painter and illustrator. He's one of the best in the entire world. Literally. But he did this cover for us. He drew Jane from the Bounce Chix getting her FEET TICKLED. Look at that COVER! Look at the feet!!!! yeah. I'll be geeking out about this for the rest of my life. And we might have a couple surprises for you in the future too about guest cover artists. J Scott Campbell....hey....it's Bandito. O.O!
No.
Yes.
Well, maybe. LMAO.[/QUOTE]
Yeah! I watch him on DA, too and his arts are amazing :lover. And as Jim said, it would cost the whole summer residence of the mtj to pay him :XD: It was only so cool, to see a Cover made by him :)

Like with the LEGION OF BOUNCE series, we want Spy Bounce to really have some awesome spy action in it. And not just be a tickle fest. not that there's anything wrong with tickle fests - I doubt you could fit more tickling in this comic with a crowbar. But having the spy action too, with the Juggernaut incursion, etc. Good times. Wait til part 2.
You are right ooooooonly tickling is not all. The wonderful mix of fun, action and more makes your comics so unique and great :)

Thanks so much, my friend. Doomsday is a pretty powerful hidden network. They have many agents. And none more deadly that Counterfeit. She can be anyone. Anywhere. And she will be coming for the chix soon (<------ rimshot).
Counterfeit? I will keep this name in mind. Now I feel fear what happens when she meet the Chix... or the Chix meet her :D

Churin is the key. Without him, the Chix might not have been ready to tackle the spy world. I'm so thrilled to be able to work with that guy. He's a dreadnaught. I'm constantly amazed by his talent, and dedication.
I know what you mean. Yeah he is a great talent and give your ideas an amazing art style. Your works together are so wonderful :)

I love that scene. I know that makes me an ass since I drew it. But still. It's one of my favorite Bounce Chix scenes ever. And Secret Agent Sonya.....hmmm.....Spy Bounce. Secret AGENT Sonya. **bandito has an idea**
Hey! I can understand this. I love this scene so much two, and it's great to see the scene in two kinds. It was so great how Janey was immobile :D

I agree with you whole heartedly. One of my favorite scenes of the whole comic for sure, my friend. Thanks so much for the wonderful and in-depth feedback.
:) YOu are an awesome friend and buddy. And you fully deserve such an intense feedback. And I cannot say how much I like to tel you, which pages are my favorites are:)

YOU WANT IT ALL NEXT!!!!! lol. And if I have anything to say about it....you'll get it. And more.
As for Jane: despite her tough exterior she's kinda the shy type. Think about warming up to Andi and Hailey. Maybe they'll make the intro. You know what they both like right? I can give you some hints if you don't remember. Maybe start with gummy peaches for Hailey. ;-)
Yeah, you are so right. Janey is tough in many moments, but shy to her feelings. So you are right, I have to warm up with Hailey and Andi:) I know what the two like. I read your comics and novels so often I know many things by heart. Okay, I need to order some pizza and will have a long talk with the two girls :D ...I should wear shoes whcih are not too easy to be open ;)

WAAA HAAA HAA HAAA! Yeah yeah yeah. Maybe I'm over using that trope? LMAO. Maybe Doomsday agents are just prone to single-eye-injuries. O.O??? Let's just chalk it up to 2 things:
1.) The Bounce Chix don't mess around. Screw with them - ya might lose an eye.
2.) Tickling villainessessess in eye-patches are HAWT!
Yeah, The chix are getting real into business when they are in action and you are so right with the eyepatch... while that. We have to add the pirate age to a travel goal for the Chix ;)

You're the bestest, Deemon.
You are the best, You make my dreams come true :)

You're awesome, Button. And don't worry - I got you in my sights. I'm all buttoned up right now. The pipeline always takes a while to officially hit the digital shelves. But let me say this: I got you, bro. Thanks for your wonderful support.

O rly? :illogical

You haven't even teased at what's to come and already I'm getting jazzed about what you have in mind. I eagerly await your surprise with baited breath. :excited:

Wow! Just.... WOW!

As anyone knows, old C.A.B. is HUGE fan of the SPIES, BOOBZ, and BOMBS genre... add in the SECRET AGENT sauciness of TICKLE TORTURE INTERROGATIONS and you have a TOP SECRET FORMULA for keeping TK FANS in a permanent state of drop jaw... thus the inaugural issue of SPY BOUNCE is set to leave puddles of drool with every page. AHA! Sounds like that's a cunning plan by some EVIL MASTERMIND to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!

The stunning art by LOOPYDAVE is cum-hither delish and the illustrations within by CHURIN, DUARTE, and ROSTOKFX are more like a movie in action with stunning camera angles, immaculate coloring, and animated typography. All of this hung upon the intriguing and ticklish tempest of a tale by BANDITO who's writing lends a believable voice to all his characters and suspends our belief enough that we feel every ticklish titillation and thrumming theatrics. The only critique to be found is that the project as a whole only leaves us cliff-hanging for more.

"Do you expect us to talk?"

"No, Mr. Bond... I expect you to SPY.... SPY BOUNCE, that is!"

Bravo, Team SPY BOUNCE!

I am well impressed.

~ C.A.B.

I wonder if Commander Zofia would be interested in capturing and interrogating a certain orange haired, half-naked, secret agent who is just downright prone to getting into feathery fun situations. ;)

Amazing cover art and the body of the comic doesn't disappoint (Never does!). Super job on this one, it is an absolute winner!

Wow! Just.... WOW!

As anyone knows, old C.A.B. is HUGE fan of the SPIES, BOOBZ, and BOMBS genre... add in the SECRET AGENT sauciness of TICKLE TORTURE INTERROGATIONS and you have a TOP SECRET FORMULA for keeping TK FANS in a permanent state of drop jaw... thus the inaugural issue of SPY BOUNCE is set to leave puddles of drool with every page. AHA! Sounds like that's a cunning plan by some EVIL MASTERMIND to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!

The stunning art by LOOPYDAVE is cum-hither delish and the illustrations within by CHURIN, DUARTE, and ROSTOKFX are more like a movie in action with stunning camera angles, immaculate coloring, and animated typography. All of this hung upon the intriguing and ticklish tempest of a tale by BANDITO who's writing lends a believable voice to all his characters and suspends our belief enough that we feel every ticklish titillation and thrumming theatrics. The only critique to be found is that the project as a whole only leaves us cliff-hanging for more.

Bravo, Team SPY BOUNCE!

I am well impressed.

~ C.A.B.

I'm still recovering from the fractured jaw I received when it dropped and smashed into my desk top the morning I read your reply.

I can't express just how much I appreciate your response to the first issue of Spy Bounce and the praise that you lavished upon the talented folks behind it's creation.

It is high praise indeed coming from one of the most talented, prolific and generous artist's in the genre today.

Thank you so much for taking the time to do so!

Jim
MTJpub.com

I think I speak for us all when I say they can't come soon enough lol

Or hard enough, I presume. ;-) Thanks so much, amigo. More to come. Much more.

You are right :D The hints are always there, and I love to find and read them :) Yeah, it was about time, that the Chix get into Spy Action, and you did a great work with it :)

And we so appreciate your attention to the little details. You know well from creating your own art and fiction that one of the kindest compliments you can receive is to have someone notice the tiny hints and nuances of a project. Thanks for always being that guy, Deemon. It means more than you know.

You are so right :D The Chix can live in every gengre. This is what make them so wonderful:lover:
I think we had a lot. Horror, Comic-Action, Noir-Detective... so many things. Only a few things are missing, but I bet it will come. Lil' hint. Weytern, Medievil... :lover:

Ha ha ha. I've thought a lot about a western theme for the Chix. What a fun comic series that would be. THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE BOUNCY. Hmmm....maybe someday. And maybe I should do a FEATHER QUEST/BOUNCE CHIX cross over. I think Hailey and Victoria would get along famously.

You are right ooooooonly tickling is not all. The wonderful mix of fun, action and more makes your comics so unique and great :)

Every title definitely has a slightly different feel. And artists like Churin allow us to include some more true action in SPY BOUNCE. I'm so amazed by him....everytime I write a scene I think "okay, I might have gone too far this time". But he over-impresses me every time. Awesome team to work with. Gotta give them all the props.

Counterfeit? I will keep this name in mind. Now I feel fear what happens when she meet the Chix... or the Chix meet her :D

There's quite a few evil Doomsday agents that theSpy Chix are going to have to deal with. And maybe even a couple familiar allies will be showing up as well to help them do so. The challenge will be determining friend from foe!

:) YOu are an awesome friend and buddy. And you fully deserve such an intense feedback. And I cannot say how much I like to tel you, which pages are my favorites are:)

Knowing which pages are your favorites is awesome. Not only is it fun, but it kind of gives us a barometer of what works best in each comic. Helps us write the next one for sure. Thanks for that.

Yeah, you are so right. Janey is tough in many moments, but shy to her feelings. So you are right, I have to warm up with Hailey and Andi:) I know what the two like. I read your comics and novels so often I know many things by heart. Okay, I need to order some pizza and will have a long talk with the two girls :D ...I should wear shoes whcih are not too easy to be open ;)

Pizza and protective footwear...a damn fine start. Bring over a couple dvd's too. Just be careful which titles you choose. Those movies have a tendency to 'influence' the Chix. ;-)

Yeah, The chix are getting real into business when they are in action and you are so right with the eyepatch... while that. We have to add the pirate age to a travel goal for the Chix ;)

Ha ha ha. I guess Vida has an eye patch too (being a space pirate). Maybe she ran into the Chix at some point. Given where she enjoyed tickling Audrey so much in SMUGGLER'S MOON...I can imagine Vida and Jane having some serious LAUGHS together, and maybe even an injury or two on Vida's part. XD

You are the best, You make my dreams come true :)

Aw c'mon. YOU'RE the best. We couldn't do all this without ya, Deemon. More cool stuff coming your way soon.

O rly? :illogical

You haven't even teased at what's to come and already I'm getting jazzed about what you have in mind. I eagerly await your surprise with baited breath. :excited:

I hope we don't disappoint. Although - I think I might have an ace in the hole on this one. ;-) Stay tuned.

Wow! Just.... WOW!

Thanks tremendously for your support, my friend. Truly appreciate the generous praise for the art team. And I agree completely - the spy genre is a perfect synergistic fit for our favorite tickling past-time. It's likely part of the reason that the unbeatable Silke Arches, Secret Agent Sonya, Samantha Storm and others are such fan-favorite characters. Seriously, thanks again for the very kind words.

Bravo, Team SPY BOUNCE!

I am well impressed.

~ C.A.B.

And thanks also again for the support of the art team. Loopydave is IMHO one of the best digital painters of all time. So having him paint a Bounce Chick is something of a dream come true. You're an epic treasure to this community, mate. Thank you for everything you do!

I wonder if Commander Zofia would be interested in capturing and interrogating a certain orange haired, half-naked, secret agent who is just downright prone to getting into feathery fun situations. ;)

Who? I'm sure if such an agent existed she would have already gone deep undercover within the ranks of Doomsday in an attempt to destroy their evil clandestine network from the inside. An attempt....which will most likely lead to TICKLE TORTURE. You know....if such an agent DID exist.

Amazing cover art and the body of the comic doesn't disappoint (Never does!). Super job on this one, it is an absolute winner!

Thanks so much, my friend. Loopy definitely crushed the cover art. He's incredible. As is the whole art team. So, thanks very much for the kind words. You're awesome.

------

Thanks again, gang. Spy Bounce has been a pure pleasure to work on, and I think we have a couple VERY sexy surprises in store for you in the upcoming SPY BOUNCE #2!

Please stay tuned,

Spy B

Loved it! Such a fun read, and wonderfully illustrated.
Plus LoopyDave doing the cover?! I'm beside myself.

Ha ha ha. I've thought a lot about a western theme for the Chix. What a fun comic series that would be. THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE BOUNCY. Hmmm....maybe someday. And maybe I should do a FEATHER QUEST/BOUNCE CHIX cross over. I think Hailey and Victoria would get along famously.
Oh my gawd:typerhappy: This is an awesome idea. With the toe rings and the door of Lexi everything can happen, and a meeting would be sooooo damn great :D
Okay, they met (farly) in TGTT, but again would be wonderful :D

There's quite a few evil Doomsday agents that theSpy Chix are going to have to deal with. And maybe even a couple familiar allies will be showing up as well to help them do so. The challenge will be determining friend from foe!
Oh, I cannot wait:D Seeing a good ol' known pal and from now to then she turns into a villian... she was a villain all the time XD
This will be a great twist of story :D

Pizza and protective footwear...a damn fine start. Bring over a couple dvd's too. Just be careful which titles you choose. Those movies have a tendency to 'influence' the Chix. ;-)
Yeah... this is a thing I have to keep in mind. At start something funny-action, like a comic blockbuster. Later the evening the movie "Bound" with Gina Gershon and Jennifer Tilly. And in the end... maybe lil' episode of the Turtles "Case of the Hot Kimono" ;)

Ha ha ha. I guess Vida has an eye patch too (being a space pirate). Maybe she ran into the Chix at some point. Given where she enjoyed tickling Audrey so much in SMUGGLER'S MOON...I can imagine Vida and Jane having some serious LAUGHS together, and maybe even an injury or two on Vida's part. XD

Yeah :D There Vida and her friends tickled the chix already and it was hot... okay, we only saw Hailey getting her last moments of tickling. But in my mind I see the way Andi And Janey got tickled till the bounce :lover:

Loved it! Such a fun read, and wonderfully illustrated.
Plus LoopyDave doing the cover?! I'm beside myself.

Thanks so much - on behalf of the whole art team, my good buddy. And as for Loopydave - yeah - he's the tits. ADORE that guy and his amazing art. So incredibly glad we could persuade him to join the MTJ Mafia for this cover. Thanks again!!

Oh my gawd:typerhappy: This is an awesome idea. With the toe rings and the door of Lexi everything can happen, and a meeting would be sooooo damn great :D
Okay, they met (farly) in TGTT, but again would be wonderful :D

Bouncing makes all things possible, my friend. Won't you bounce with us?

Oh, I cannot wait:D Seeing a good ol' known pal and from now to then she turns into a villian... she was a villain all the time XD
This will be a great twist of story :D

Chameleon characters can be so tricky. And can make for some how "whoa - Andi is torturing her OWN FRIENDS LIKE THAT????!" kind of hot action. You'll see. Hee hee.

Yeah... this is a thing I have to keep in mind. At start something funny-action, like a comic blockbuster. Later the evening the movie "Bound" with Gina Gershon and Jennifer Tilly. And in the end... maybe lil' episode of the Turtles "Case of the Hot Kimono" ;)

Oh gawd I love that movie. Gershon and Tilly are so fucking hot in that flick, Pantoliano is incredible in it. And say what you like about the Wachoskis - but I think they're amazing film makers. Except for Cloud Atlas. BLECH. "It's the troo troo." Good thinking my friend. Warm them up slowly. And don't forget the strawberry drinks and sunny d-light!

Yeah :D There Vida and her friends tickled the chix already and it was hot... okay, we only saw Hailey getting her last moments of tickling. But in my mind I see the way Andi And Janey got tickled till the bounce :lover:

Ha ha ha. I should have known that one of their greatest fans would fill in the gaps. It's a very hot fantasy to think of Vida tickling all 3 of the Chix. With her hot and evil side-kicks. Remember their names? Whatever happened to them? I guess Vida left them at the Smuggler's Moon to take care of any nosy HUMANS. XD You rock, Deemon - thanks again for everything!!!

I've never seen Jane looking better!

C

Agreed, good buddy! Jane said that being in the hands of the famous and amazing Loopydave was pretty amazing. His brushes sure do seem to tickle though. XD Thanks again, bro.

--------------------

Alright, y'all...thanks again to everyone for making Spy Bounce #1 such a fun project to release.

Number 2 is already well underway - and BOY OH BOY - do we have some surprises for you!

Old friends...

New fiends...

And hot ticklish spy shenanigans!

Trust me,

B

I bet you know we hat I thought of this so yes ^-^

This is a fantastic comic

Ticklish lady spies is such a favourite fantasy

Amazing artwork both on the cover and inside

Thanks

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back