• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SPY BOUNCE #1 *HOT* GET YOUR SPY ON! New Comic Release! 9/18/14

I bet you know we hat I thought of this so yes ^-^

Hmmm......I know you kinda like Janey. So, ya....liked it? I dunno, mate. You tell me. Love to hear it from the Amkes mouth. And thanks for all your support. We all appreciate it. Except Janey. She's kind mad at you right now.

This is a fantastic comic

Ticklish lady spies is such a favourite fantasy

Amazing artwork both on the cover and inside

Thanks

Thanks so much, my friend. I agree...ticklish spies are AWESOME. And the art team, both inside and out (as you put it) did a wonderful job capturing that world. Loopydave, Churin, Duarte, Rosto, Lotus, Jim, Matias, Chicago Annie, Lil' El. Some very cool people to work with on this. I feel humbled by their amazingness.

Truly appreciate your support, good buddy!

-----------------------------

Thanks y'all. I will tell you that based on the preliminaries of Spy Bounce #2...it's gonna blow your doors off.

At least we'll spy....I mean try our damndest!

Thanks for all you do,

Spy-Deeto

Bouncing makes all things possible, my friend. Won't you bounce with us?
A big YES! Wanna bounce everywhere where my beloved Janey is:lover:

Chameleon characters can be so tricky. And can make for some how "whoa - Andi is torturing her OWN FRIENDS LIKE THAT????!" kind of hot action. You'll see. Hee hee.
I knwo what you mean. I remmeber the scene in LOB3, where Janey became evil for a moment... this was a huge wft moment :D

Oh gawd I love that movie. Gershon and Tilly are so fucking hot in that flick, Pantoliano is incredible in it. And say what you like about the Wachoskis - but I think they're amazing film makers. Except for Cloud Atlas. BLECH. "It's the troo troo." Good thinking my friend. Warm them up slowly. And don't forget the strawberry drinks and sunny d-light!
The Wachoskis are so amazing. Yeah Cloud Atlas was kinda... see and forget it... I'm glad you know Bound, it was amazaing and one of the best erotic thrillers ever:lover:

Ha ha ha. I should have known that one of their greatest fans would fill in the gaps. It's a very hot fantasy to think of Vida tickling all 3 of the Chix. With her hot and evil side-kicks. Remember their names? Whatever happened to them? I guess Vida left them at the Smuggler's Moon to take care of any nosy HUMANS. XD You rock, Deemon - thanks again for everything!!!
Sure I know the names: Port and Starboard. I love how they tickled Jessie.I think you are right and Vida left them on SM. and she herslef wen into the assassin team of Blake :D

A big YES! Wanna bounce everywhere where my beloved Janey is:lover:

Well, that may be quite a lot. Your beloved Janey has a LOT of bouncing lined up in the next couple months. Big, epic, mesmerizing bounces. :p

I knwo what you mean. I remmeber the scene in LOB3, where Janey became evil for a moment... this was a huge wft moment :D

Heh...Jane definitely has that side in her. Especially when she's mind-controlled by an evil bizarro arch nemesis.

The Wachoskis are so amazing. Yeah Cloud Atlas was kinda... see and forget it... I'm glad you know Bound, it was amazaing and one of the best erotic thrillers ever:lover:

Bound was incredible. Not to mention, how can someone with our particular "tastes" not see a movie about two very hot women with the name "bound"? LMAO. And Speed Racer is epic too. Matrix obviously. But seriously....Speed Racer is so fun. Something about the fact that their heroes alter the very fabric of reality in their quests just DOES it for me. Not to mention V for Vendetta is the TRUTH! Such an awesome flick.

Sure I know the names: Port and Starboard. I love how they tickled Jessie.I think you are right and Vida left them on SM. and she herslef wen into the assassin team of Blake :D

Ha ha ha. How could I have ever doubted you?? Someday I'm going to have to put together some kind of super secret hidden mystery easter egg for you to find. Cuz I think the normal ones are too easy for you. You rock, Deemon. Thanks tremendously for all your do!

PS - got something for ya for your birthday. Drop me an email if you get a sec. I think you'll like this.

--------------------------------

And thanks again again again to all y'all regarding Spy Bounce.

More hot ticklish spy action bouncing your way soon.

Trust me,

Deeto

Who? I'm sure if such an agent existed she would have already gone deep undercover within the ranks of Doomsday in an attempt to destroy their evil clandestine network from the inside. An attempt....which will most likely lead to TICKLE TORTURE. You know....if such an agent DID exist.

LOL, well, you can't deny that Zofia having a bound and helpless Secret Agent Sonya would be TOTALLY APPEALING (both for us and for Zofia). ^_~

I thought there was going to be BOT COPS#2 in middle of this month and then SPY BOUNCE #2 can be released before November...However...seems another time to wait

I thought there was going to be BOT COPS#2 in middle of this month and then SPY BOUNCE #2 can be released before November...However...seems another time to wait

Both BOT CORPS #2 and SPY BOUNCE #2 are currently well along into production. Barring any unforeseen delays, both comics will be released sometime within the next four to eight weeks.

Jim
MTJpub.com

LOL, well, you can't deny that Zofia having a bound and helpless Secret Agent Sonya would be TOTALLY APPEALING (both for us and for Zofia). ^_~

Oh, I totally agree. And as always - we're one giant step ahead of ya, mate. Not sure if you really scrutinized my last post....but let's just say that this is SPY BOUNCE - Anything is possible. ;-) Stay tuned.

As Jim said - we're working hard on both of those titles. These comics take quite a bit of work. And as a result you can always expect that the next issues will take a couple months. Thanks tremendously for all your support - and I can let you in on a little secret: I've seen the art in progress for both of these comics and they are both SO HOT! lol.

Wow! Quite an amazing set of work. I'm speechless

Thanks so much for the kind words. What a cool thing to say. I'll pass along your generous feedback to the art team!

-----------------------------

Hey - thanks again everyone. SPY BOUNCE has been an absolute joy to work on.

And now that issue #2 is well underway I can say with confidence that it's even cooler than issue #1.

I think it'll really surprise you, and the action will blow your hair back!

Stay tuned, cuz speaking of surprises - there's a couple more coming your way soon.

You all rock,

B

Oh, I totally agree. And as always - we're one giant step ahead of ya, mate. Not sure if you really scrutinized my last post....but let's just say that this is SPY BOUNCE - Anything is possible. ;-) Stay tuned.

I look forward to fantastically smexy results. :D

I hope we won't disappoint. I think you'll definitely dig it. And thanks for your continued support!

Not a problem dude, I'm a huge fan of all the work you lovely people do at MTJ!

Also, I just discovered Darkharp's OC in the Great Tickle Trap. Mmm...smexy feather boa draped redhead!

I do hope she'll get her feather boa wrapped around Sonya sometime soon. ;) :D

Not a problem dude, I'm a huge fan of all the work you lovely people do at MTJ!

Also, I just discovered Darkharp's OC in the Great Tickle Trap. Mmm...smexy feather boa draped redhead!

I do hope she'll get her feather boa wrapped around Sonya sometime soon. ;) :D

We really appreciate it, buddy. Thank you.

And I agree about the fabulous Darkharp. That feather boa is....wow. She's just ASKING for ticklish trouble with that thing on.

LMAO.

Hope to have some more stuff on the horizon to surprise and delight you,

B

Now that poe is having his new and very exciting adventure, this is the comic I'm looking forward to now. Nothing like some spy tickling action to get you excited.

Question is, when is the release date? Can you tell us or will we have to interrogate you in some creative manner? Lets hope its the latter.

Now that poe is having his new and very exciting adventure, this is the comic I'm looking forward to now. Nothing like some spy tickling action to get you excited.

Question is, when is the release date? Can you tell us or will we have to interrogate you in some creative manner? Lets hope its the latter.

Spy Bounce #2 is very, very close to the finish line. We are only waiting on the final colors and lettering and we will be good to go. It will only be a matter of weeks before it will be released.

The very good news is that production on Spy Bounce #3 has already begun :boogie:

Thank you!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Hey, brother.

As always - Jim did a great job of answering this query as well as we can. We're shooting to have SPY BOUNCE 2 out as soon as we can. Our wonderful artist - Churin had some real-life stuff come up in the last few months, so we've been working with him to get the series out as soon as his schedule allows. We do everything we can to support our folks so that we can continue working together for a looooooong time. It's tremendously exciting having a talented guy like Churin working on his TENTH comic for MTJ PUBLISHING. He's an awesome artist.

And I'll tell you this...SPY BOUNCE 2 is the hottest, sexiest, tickliest, most action-packed comic Churin has ever done for us. We are sooooooooOOOOOOOO excited to share it with you soon.

Thanks tremendously for your support - as always. We truly do appreciate it.

More to come soon - I promise,

B

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back