• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are you afraid of clowns?

What do you feel about clowns?

• I am afraid of them

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I was afraid of them, but I would not stand a tickler clown

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I was afraid of them, but now I would like a tickler clown

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • I was never afraid of them, but I would not stand a tickler clown

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • I was never afraid of them and I would like a tickler clown

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters

TicklesXXX

TMF Master
Are you afraid or were afraid of those funny men?

I find curious that even if we love to laugh, they seem to be something never mentioned here in the stories section. Have you ever had any fantasy with a clown?

I was afraid of them when I was a kid, but now I am not, I actually enjoy the very good shows like those that Hitler loved... But I can't stand imagining a clown tickling me or anyone. I think I have seen that on cartoons, but never here. Can you stand the idea of a clown tickling someone?

I mean, being tickled is fun, looking to someone being tickled is fun too, a clown making jokes is fun too... but the combination seems too bizarre to brook it. What do you think?

I'm not afraid of them, but having a clown as a tickler- just not my thing lol. There was that "movie" if you will I remember the preview for it being posted here of a clown tickling people- Cant remember for the life of me what the name was though.

It's weird what scares some people and what doesnt scare others- why am I afraid of spiders but other people arent? Human psychology - keeps the world interesting I guess lol.

I think clowns are a remnant left over from a time when visual entertainment options weren't all that numerous. The visual stimulation they provided was interesting and exciting for children of prior generations, but it can't compete with Nickolodean and 24/7 cartoon networks on cable, not to mention the software games on computers, iPads, and smartphones.

Clowns are often depicted as scary and frightening. Stephen King's Pennywise certainly qualifies.

And then there's this...

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/xQcA6RJNpzQ?hl=en_US&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/xQcA6RJNpzQ?hl=en_US&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

I was never afraid of them, but I have no interest in them as an adult. :D

I was never afraid of them, but the one's on the TMF are sometimes amusing.

The only clowns I'm afraid of are the ones in Washington D.C.

Never was afraid of clowns. Imagine tickling a hot female clown with those HUGE feet LOL

I am not afraid of clowns, but the only clown if he counts as a clown that I ever wanted to tickle me was the Joker. Wouldn't you know it my boyfriend had a Joker outfit.

The Joker definitely qualifies. He's often referred to as the "Clown Prince of Crime." Another scary clown to add to the list.

Clowns for me symbolise pity, tragedy and misery. So I usually feel sad or sometimes uncomfortable when in the presence of a clown. (the same applies to people dressed as giant bears or tigers, although less so)

The clown scene in the film 'Brassed Off' is largely responsible for this, but clowns are often associated with tragedy. The comic behaviour and costume masking a bitter, sad story (or individual) underneath it all. I suppose the character of Krusty The Clown in The Simpsons is another example. The song 'Tears of a Clown' eludes to this as well.

But, what about Bozo? And the ever so happy (yet not fat) Ronald McDonald?

But, what about Bozo? And the ever so happy (yet not fat) Ronald McDonald?

I was going to mention Ronald McDonald actually...but didn't for some reason. My memory of him is indeed quite positive... the bouncing toadstools and having my 12th birthday party in a McDonalds...I suppose they were happy memories relating to a clown.

Who is Bozo?

In UK there was a brief spate of kids having a children's entertainer perform as part of their birthday party - it could be Punch & Judy, balloon animals, clowns etc - I remember feeling sorry for the entertainers at the time, even though I was only 8 or 9 or whatever - maybe I just sensed that there must be more to life than doing something like that at their age.

I was afraid of clowns for a brief period of time when I was very little, but I'm not afraid of them anymore. From what I remember, clowns were often associated with tickling because it involved laughter. I wouldn't want a clown to tickle me, though!

If there ain't anything creepier to be tickled by in life its a clown. I mean seriously, there good for making people laugh, providing entertainment, helping those in need, etc. but as a tickler? ummm i would have to say a defiant not.I'm not afraid of them, but i'd kill one that would try and tickle me

I was never afraid of clowns but I kind of like the idea of writing horror stories or comedy stories about homicidal or crazy clowns. I don't find clowns to be a turn on or anything like that though. But if a sexy girl was dressed like a clown and wanted to tickle me I certainly wouldn't say no.

I do kind of have a funny story about clowns. When I was sick in the hospital once when I was 17 years old I was visited by some clowns. I think that they probably thought I was much younger when they came to visit me but they asked if I wanted them to dance with my mom who was there and I said yes to be funny. But my mom said she wouldn't dance with clowns so from then on until she died I pretty much constantly mentioned how when I was sick in the hospital she wouldn't dance with clowns that I always vowed that one day I would get her to dance with clowns, but unfortunately I never did.

So I have to admit that partially the reason I wouldn't find clowns to be actually sexy that was because of that story. It would remind me of that time I was sick in the hospital and I wanted my mom to dance with clowns, which is certainly not something I would want to think about in a sexual situation!

If there ain't anything creepier to be tickled by in life its a clown. I mean seriously, there good for making people laugh, providing entertainment, helping those in need, etc. but as a tickler? ummm i would have to say a defiant not.I'm not afraid of them, but i'd kill one that would try and tickle me

Now now Jam, remember- violence is an excessive response :p

I am deathly afraid of clowns!
I would probably have a heart attack if one even tried to tickle me hahaha AHHH Just thinking about it :-(

Now I am going to have awful clown dreams hahaha NOOOO.

I don't even know if I could tickle a clown...and I LOVE to tickle.... shmeh....clowns are just the scariest....

hey just saying manders, that type of shit would be asking for someone to be hit honestly lol.

I was going to mention Ronald McDonald actually...but didn't for some reason. My memory of him is indeed quite positive... the bouncing toadstools and having my 12th birthday party in a McDonalds...I suppose they were happy memories relating to a clown.

Who is Bozo?

In UK there was a brief spate of kids having a children's entertainer perform as part of their birthday party - it could be Punch & Judy, balloon animals, clowns etc - I remember feeling sorry for the entertainers at the time, even though I was only 8 or 9 or whatever - maybe I just sensed that there must be more to life than doing something like that at their age.

Bozo is a clown from a TV show.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back