• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jordon’s sisters turn

stasiu90

TMF Regular
Ashley came home to see Jordon packing mom’s car. Ashley came back from the movies with her friends and didn’t realize it was Jordon in the back of Michelle’s car. When she said goodbye to her friends she walked up to the car to say hello to Mom. When she got to the back of the car and looked she saw Jordon, and Jordon saw her the whole time grinning at the fact she is wearing jeans, and a tight small white shirt. Jordon jumped out of the car, grabbed her sister, and took her inside. When they got inside he pinned her to the wall and smiled.
J:”Did you miss me baby sister”
A:”How did you get out?”
J:”Like I told mommy dearest. I have my ways!”
Jordon noticed her shirt was raising exposing her belly. He took his index finger and lightly tickled her.
A:”dooont! Where hehe is mom!”
J”Oh she is occupied right now! You want to see?
Jordon than grabbed her biceps and took her up stairs with ease, opened the door to see Robert having a blast with Michelle. Robert gets up and ask if they were going to tickle her too, Jordon replied yes. At that moment Jordon took her struggling sister and put her in a full nelson. Now her white shirt is risen past her belly button. Robert gets close to the girl and ask
R:”Are you ticklish like your mommy”
A:”Who are you and what do you want”
R:”That’s not the answer we wanted” Robert than started to claw tick the girls belly, Ashley squirming and trying to hold back laughter all she can. Meanwhile Michlle is trying to break out of her bounds to safe her daughter.
A: “Stop! I don’t like to be tickled!” She says as Roberts fingers dance on her soft sensitive belly belly.
J:”Hey Robert! She really sensitive about her armpits.
R:”Oh really?!” Robert says with an evil grin on his face. Ashley tries even harder to get away but is obviously no match against her brothers strength. Robert then takes his hands and starts to tickle up towards her armpits. Ashley is begging and pleading but nothing was going to stop him for tickling her pits. Robert is tickling her underneath her shirt and when he gets there he ask “Are you ready baby girl?! Ashley shakes her head no. “Well that’s too fucking bad!” Says Robert as he starts to tickle the hell out of her armpits. It ranged to soft tickles to hard ones, Ashley is squirming and moving all around but she is far to weak to get away. Jordon was having his fun too while holding her sister still in a full nelson. Taunting her and teasing her attempts to get away and her reaction. He got right into her ear at one point and said “I know how ticklish you are my baby sister. How does it feel being held and being totally helpless because you are a weak little girl? Not only are you being held, you’re being tickled in your most weakest ticklish spot girly girl!”
Michelle has seen enough and yells out “Fucking stop touching her! Its me that you want you sick son of a bitches!”
Robert stops and looks at Michelle and then looks at Jordon and agrees.
R:”I say we tie this little girl up and throw her on the bed and make her watch us dominating her mom”
J:”Two on one? I like it!”
Jordon grabs the duct tape, tapes up her sister, and throws her on the bed. The two men then stair at Michelle and decided to give her a fighting chance. They cut her lose from the tape and put her in the middle of the room. Michelle still recovering from the torture she received from Robert. She than looks at Jordon with disgust.
M:”How can you do this to your own mother and sister Jordon”
Jordon than grins as they circle Michelle and says.
J:”Maybe you two should of treated me like an adult and with some respect. Since you haven’t, I must show you how dominant and vicious I can be. And I am actually enjoying this mom, I enjoy seeing you struggle and squirm as I dance and see other people dance there hands on your weak ticklish body. I enjoy this!” Michelle then was caught by surprise has Robert came from behind and start to tickle her sides. Michelle tries to get the hand off her sensitive smooth sides but its no use.
J:”Tickle tickle mommy!” Jordon then comes up grabs her wrists and pulls them over her head has Jordon softly tickles her neck and her armpits
R:”Choochie choochie goo! Whose the ticklish little girl”
J:”I think I have an idea! Is it you mom?” Jordon ask has he daggers her armpits. A yelp came from her as she is struggling to get away but the two men held her in her place. After a few minutes Jordon thought it was time to end this game as Robert wraps his arms around Michelles body.
J:”Well I’m going to miss this mom but I have to go. Don’t be sad though, this probably will continue since I know you can’t quit your job, and you will see Robert everyday at work. I am sure he will keep it up.” Than Jordon gives her one last tickle under her chin than leaves. Robert turns her around and gets close to her face brushing his bread on her face and chest.
R:”That’s right Michelle you still have me! I cannot wait to tell the people at work how easy it is to tame and dominant you. You best be on your best behavior for now on missy, or else next time the whole cooking staff will get a piece of your ticklish sensitive body.” Robert than for the last time lifts up her arms and softly tickles her pits, because he loves her helpless reaction and how weak she is by trying to pull down her arms. Than he lets go, and sees her collapse on the floor. Robert than look at Ashley and says did you like the show. Than walks up to Ashley and picks her up by her pits and gives her on last hard tickle before tossing her to the ground. Robert than grin at the two and says “See you Monday little weak ticklish Michelle” Than leaves the house laughing. Michelle realizes now she as to worry about being tickled at work, needless to say she isn’t happy about it.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back