• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[10/26/14]* Andi's Initiation *[M/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
We are all decorated and ready for Halloween and with so much stress in the world today, we've opened up our stocks as a mechanism for stress relief. Andi, who's 25, 5'3 and wears a size 6 shoe, heard about our controversial practice and wanted to become apart of it. What better way to help Andi understand our methods than to personally experience it herself, first hand?! Using a combination of fingertip, feather, feathertip, the wombaton, the brush and the flosser, we put Andi through everything. Her soft latin soles are very ticklish and despite her efforts of trying not to laugh, she can't help but to burst into fits of giggling and laughter. Her upper body is just as ticklish, as she attempts to shift away but can't get away. At one point she even tries to bite us but that just makes it worse for her. The clip starts with a brief interview session with Andi, followed by barefoot ad upper body tickling, terminating with Andi describing her experience. Will Andi be hired into our practice? Only one way to find out!

This clip features one of our very own TMF members! That's right, Andi is one of us and goes by userid AMorales0827. She's been eager to work with us for some time and given her entertaining personality, she was a natural fit for our Halloween theme.

Would love to hear what the community thinks of this one. I hope you all enjoy it :)!

STATS

Length: 26 Minutes ( 20 Minutes Feet Only, 11 Minutes Upper Only )
Starring: Dr. Andi
Shoe Size: Dr. Andi (6)
Relevant Sequals: None
Dr. Andi's Other Appearances: None

Andi's Initiation - HD Preview

PURCHASING

This clip is now available for purchase exclusively on our online store at http://www.************************

Attachments

• AndisAuditionPreview-Forum.wmv
    4.5 MB · Views: 1,087
  • ainit-hrs5-1.jpg
    ainit-hrs5-1.jpg
    555.4 KB · Views: 729
  • ainit-hrs3-1.jpg
    ainit-hrs3-1.jpg
    506.3 KB · Views: 508
  • ainit-hrs1-1.jpg
    ainit-hrs1-1.jpg
    577.4 KB · Views: 1,525
  • andiinit-hires1.jpg
    andiinit-hires1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,513
Terrific clip, going to purchase this once I get my paycheck this week!

Looks great! So glad that you and Andi put this clip out. Fabulous!

I am glad that the public reaction thus far to this clip has been good. Please feel free to post on this, good or bad. I want to know how the community feels about it and oppirtunities for improvement. Thanks!

Darth, I'm not sure I completely buy her. She is very sexy, especially with the big glasses, and I enjoy a woman with a few extra pounds. I like looking at her, but her laughter doesn't convince me (better on the upper body, though).

As always, I admire your work and always look forward to it. You've been one of my go-to producers for many years now.

Thank you so much for your honesty!!

Darth, I'm not sure I completely buy her. She is very sexy, especially with the big glasses, and I enjoy a woman with a few extra pounds. I like looking at her, but her laughter doesn't convince me (better on the upper body, though).

As always, I admire your work and always look forward to it. You've been one of my go-to producers for many years now.

Ill be the first one to.back andi and darth, andi is an.angel and her laughter is very real, beautiful work,

Thank you for the compliment but what makes you say this ?

although I dont get on much anymore- I envy those who get to tickle such BEAUTIFUL ladies- Please let there be MORE torture in store for this BEAUTY

Can you clarify what you mean by "buy" her? Just trying to understand

I wanted to comment all day, but didn't have an opportunity to do so.

Thank you Andi for sharing your beauty with all of us. it is so encouraging to see one of us out there and I appreciate you for it.

Darth, I cannot thank you enough. You have, IMHO, stepped outside of your normal somatype and brought us a real Girl-Next-Door. You took a chance that so few these days would dare to.

I will put my money where my mouth is and buy the clip.

Andi... don't stop what and Darth... well, don't stop what you are doing either!

Can you clarify what you mean by "buy" her? Just trying to understand

I am clearly in the minority here, Darth, and I try to not write hurtfully, but her laughter seems forced (if not faked). Again, there's a lot to like, but the biggest reason I buy a video is for the genuine laughter. I just didn't feel it here. I think Andi is trying very hard to please, though. Sorry.

restraints you are honestly a real moron if u thonk shes faking it, like for real homie, that girls laughter is beautiful

That's true I think you are too, but I still wanted to hear your reasoning behind it. I can personally vouch that if someone is not geniunely ticklish and I feel they are faking it or just don't have it to standard, I let them go. I won't even produce the work and send the person home. So while I'm sorry you got that impression, I will never produce a work that is not quality. I'd rather just not do it at all than make garbage. You guys work hard for your money and you deserve nothing less than quality work for the money you spend.

I am clearly in the minority here, Darth, and I try to not write hurtfully, but her laughter seems forced (if not faked). Again, there's a lot to like, but the biggest reason I buy a video is for the genuine laughter. I just didn't feel it here. I think Andi is trying very hard to please, though. Sorry.

Scopab2, thank you so much for the support. I appreciate your words. Xoxoxo

I wanted to comment all day, but didn't have an opportunity to do so.

Thank you Andi for sharing your beauty with all of us. it is so encouraging to see one of us out there and I appreciate you for it.

Darth, I cannot thank you enough. You have, IMHO, stepped outside of your normal somatype and brought us a real Girl-Next-Door. You took a chance that so few these days would dare to.

I will put my money where my mouth is and buy the clip.

Andi... don't stop what and Darth... well, don't stop what you are doing either!

Could you describe your experience of being tickled in our stocks? I think there are some on the forum who would might be curious to hear more about it from you.

Scopab2, thank you so much for the support. I appreciate your words. Xoxoxo

Dr. Andi is a Cutie with Yummy size 6 Feet!
I Love her Laugh and Reactions to the Tickling!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back