• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[11/1/14]* Brittany's Tickle Therapy *[F/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Brittany, who's 5'4, 27 and sporting a size 7 shoe has been very stressed lately. She heard about a new experimental stress relief technique that our company sponsors and setup an appointment with our newest hire, Dr. Andi. After consulting with Dr. Anti, Brittany decides to give our therapy a try and has a seat in our Halloween stocks. A bit nervous by it's appearance, Brittany prepares herself as Dr. Andi slowly removes her shoes and lightly strokes her nylon-covered soles, provoking some giggles. Next, Dr. Anti begins tickling Brittany's soles using her freshly manicured fingernails; gradually increasing the intensity. From there, she moves to Brittany's underarms and torso and finds just the right rhythm to increase the intensity of Brittany's laughing. Down to swimwear and with her ties tied back, Brittany is nervous as Dr. Andi brings a series of tools to use in the next course of treatment. She administers tickling on Brittany's soft, bare soles using a combination of her fingernails, wombaton, feather, feathertip, flosser and brush! She even goes as far as to use one or more simultaneously, bringing Brittany to points of uncontrollable laughter. With Brittany's arms suspended above her head and torso/underarms completely exposed, Dr. Andi relentlessly tickles her ribs, underarms, belly button and thighs - sometimes multiple at the same time, driving her crazy. By the end of the therapy you can tell Brittany is tired. This clip comes complete with pre and post therapy interview footage in which Brittany discusses her experience. This is included at no additional charge.

This is Dr. Andi's first formal time acting on the other side of the equation. I'm particularly interested to know how the community feels not just about Brittany and her reactions, but how did Dr. Andi do? Please be honest - it's your input that helps me make good decisions in future clips. I hope you all enjoy it!

STATS

Length: 20 Minutes (12 Feet Only, 11 Upper Only)
Starring: Brittany Tran, Dr. Andi
Shoe Size: Brittany Tran (7), Dr. Andi (6)
Relevant Sequals: None
Brittany's Other Appearances: None
Dr. Andi's Other Appearances: Andi's Initiation

Brittany's Tickle Therapy - HD Preview

PURCHASING

This clip is now available for purchase exclusively on our online store at http://www.************************

Attachments

• BrittanysTickleTherapyPreview-Forum.wmv
    4.9 MB · Views: 1,871
  • brittherapy-hrs5-1.jpg
    brittherapy-hrs5-1.jpg
    569 KB · Views: 2,342
  • brittherapy-hrs3.jpg
    brittherapy-hrs3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 877
  • brittherapy-hires1.jpg
    brittherapy-hires1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,398
  • brittherapy-hires3.jpg
    brittherapy-hires3.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 4,759
Awesome clip sir. Andy is an awesome ler. Very sexy work

You can never go wrong having Dr. Andi as a 'ler, she can definitely work it on both sides. And Ms. Brittany, what a lovely sight for sore eyes. Keep up the great work DS.

Great clip as always Darth. Ms. Brittany is lovely and I hope theres more of her.
I thought Dr. Andi was a good tickler but I did prefer you at the helm

Anything with Andi is cool, and this model brings it home. Thank you to all.

Brittany is not particularly believeable as being ticklish, she emotes well, Keep her... great body and feet

Ok, can you amplify your answer and tell me why you prefer me over Dr. Andi? What did you feel I offer that wasnt there with a different ler? I ask because I want to better understand whats important to my customers.

Great clip as always Darth. Ms. Brittany is lovely and I hope theres more of her.
I thought Dr. Andi was a good tickler but I did prefer you at the helm

Brittany is Very Cute with Delicious looking Feet!!!

Dr. Andi did a good job, but she needs to be a little more Methodical, Deliberate, and Aggressive!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

I ordered the upper body clip, and I will say that Brittany got it easy from Dr Andi. Your method would have revealed a more desperate reaction from her. More of a cutesy clip for fans of that type of tickling.

This seems to be the consensus and it seems like people would rather see me be the ler in clips and scrap F/F even though they offer an element of sensuality that I cannot. Is this how most of you feel?

Brittany is Very Cute with Delicious looking Feet!!!

Dr. Andi did a good job, but she needs to be a little more Methodical, Deliberate, and Aggressive!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

This seems to be the consensus and it seems like people would rather see me be the ler in clips and scrap F/F even though they offer an element of sensuality that I cannot. Is this how most of you feel?

Not me. I'm F/F all the way. Seeing a dude in the shot kills the mood.

attachment.php

Dam!!!!!

I would agree except that if the ler shuts the hell up and just sticks to producing good results from the lee, then it's all good. Just trying to see where people stand on this as it looks like I'll need to re-evaluate this moving forward.

Not me. I'm F/F all the way. Seeing a dude in the shot kills the mood.

attachment.php

Dam!!!!!

In all honesty, I prefer F/F just because a female 'ler does indeed offer a more sensual element to the tickling than a male 'ler and it's much hotter. I mean, you yourself DS do an awesome job with the females you've tickled in the past such as Lani, Gina, and Mia among others. But it's just something about a female 'ler that just cannot be described. And again, Dr. Andi does a great job here.

In all honesty, I prefer F/F just because a female 'ler does indeed offer a more sensual element to the tickling than a male 'ler and it's much hotter. I mean, you yourself DS do an awesome job with the females you've tickled in the past such as Lani, Gina, and Mia among others. But it's just something about a female 'ler that just cannot be described. And again, Dr. Andi does a great job here.

I share exactly what he said! :)

^^ Exactly! I think Brittany is a great lee and she is hot as well. Dr. Andi is a good ler but she should be more aggressive around the upper body. Dig in a bit more and pinpoint particular hotspots. :) Overall great job as always.

I think for the most part, men make much better lers. not so easy on the eyes though. :facepalm:

I think this sums it up well. On one hand you have a more sensual element and on the other some guys tend to be better lets in general. Of course, there are exceptions ( like Dorianne). She was one of the rare finds that had both. To me, unless you have the passion, you will never be as good a ler as someone who does. Don't know how else to say it.

How do people feel about a combination of M and F lers in a video? That seems to be a good compromise that provides for both elements.

I think for the most part, men make much better lers. not so easy on the eyes though. :facepalm:

Last edited:
I think the key is finding a female tickler that is as good or better than you DS. I think what is missing sometimes with the F/F (in general - not just you) is the lack of girls who really enjoy their work AND who are also sexy themselves. I think that is the sweet spot. I think if you can't find that special "her" than I, personally, would prefer to see you as the tickler - just able to get better reactions out of the girls. At the end of the day, Im all about the reactions!

That Said Brittany is jus lovely!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing~!

That's my feeling as well. I'd rather do it myself than waste $ on someone who can't do it either equivalent or better than I can just to call something F/F - the reactions are the biggest component and always have been in my view. Still, I was curious to see if the attitude of the community on this had changed much since I last asked about it 2 years ago.

I think the key is finding a female tickler that is as good or better than you DS. I think what is missing sometimes with the F/F (in general - not just you) is the lack of girls who really enjoy their work AND who are also sexy themselves. I think that is the sweet spot. I think if you can't find that special "her" than I, personally, would prefer to see you as the tickler - just able to get better reactions out of the girls. At the end of the day, Im all about the reactions!

That Said Brittany is jus lovely!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing~!

Yeah its hard out here for a tickle producer...but damn it I just dont feel sorry for you! :eek:

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back