• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For people who label themselves as both Lees and Lers

I would choose to be the Ler for I've always liked to tickle more than being tickled

For me it would depend what her age was and you didn't say we wouldn't know that. If she is a lot older then me I'd say lee and if she was close to my age to eighteen I'd say ler. Although if I did have to choose just one I'd probably say ler because I find that I tend to like to top women more.

I guess it depends of the mood, but I usually prefer to be a lee and then tickle back, or just a tickle fight :blaugh:

Definitely LER....but at some point down the road I would consider LEE

I'd ler, but the problem is in the structure of this question. "You would not be able to know what the female looks like prior to the session" sounds way too Monty Hall to me -- you picked Door No. 1 and there was a goat back there. If she's hot, then yeah, either way. I'd hope that we could switch over the course of the session, but if she's unattractive ... my enthusiasm goes way down.

I've found that while I love playing with a broad range of guys, the women I'm most attracted to must be conventionally attractive. (I word it like that because I'm also drawn to nerdy or geeky women who attend conventions and I love to play with them, too.) ;)

All things being equal, I would be a ler because I don't ever get the chance.

Let her tickle me, I can take it (not)!

Tickle her first and then allow her to have her revenge on me after that, after I got done tickling her.

Balance of probability, with the information provided the best chance of a good session would be with me as the lee. As she might not be ticklish

not knowing anything about this person? then i'd choose ler.

steve

Revenge or excited and aroused tickle torture? Probably second, so she knows who she is dealing with.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back